Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prizi thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
armaan why u care fr her so much?? plz ask urself that first.. and plz don't give that bullshit that she's ur bf and all... cuz obviously we don't kiss our bf and we dont tell them noone can touch you expect me... plz boy first clear ur thick head...

girlsss really small update... want a big one
Prizi thumbnail
one more thing aap zarur soch rahe honge ye ladki installment me comment kyun kar rahi hai... well I'm in a mood of spamming ;)
Prizi thumbnail
cuz 5 parts and we r still in pg 8??
nainsafi hai vaaiyon bahut nainsasfi hai
NishitaRahman thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow mindblowing part.armaan think doll face his.beautiful story.thanks for pm.love the part.eagerly waiting for next part❤️
lashyyy thumbnail
confused soul armaan i mean seriously yaar ok part 4 was written by u n part 5 is also written by u
i have readed both parts
first the comment of part 4 it was cool
loved zoya n ridhz relationship
it was cute n sweet
loved how zoya share her feelings with ridhz n how ridhz make her cool down
next her armaan relation in office is also nice loved how she is impressed with armaan his work but ignore him when he advance towards her
armaan a confused soul as i said he himself didnt know wat he wants
he is kind of doing 3 timing attracted to 3 girls at same tym
zoya whom he thinks n annouced to be in love
ridhz attracted n impressed by her
dollface possesive abt her share everything with kind of need her everytime
idiot i think he should decide one whom he love n want

poor ridhz she is so broken mahn feel so bad for her when she cry alone in her room

part5
zoya or armaan ka jhagda hmm badi fast nikli zoya abhi tak to ignore kar rhi thi , irritate ho rhi thi now she said yes to armaan god she is also same like armaan confused n double face i guess jo vo dikhati h vo vo h nah
then loved how ridhz cheer him up with a coffee n lunch date their talk was sweet
but then wat happened in the club with doll face n armaan confused me like hell this man is a jerk yaar he is in relationship with a girl n still he kissed another whom he called a friend that is so cheap yaar
he is cheating on his gf he is a BB
tv05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome parts and story till now...
thnx fr pm...
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sabse pehle toh sorry ki abhi tak comment nahi kiya . Time hi nahi mila FF padhne toh ab baithke poori ek saath padhli. 
Aur kitni amazing hai! This is definitely very different than the other FFs Ive read . Isme kitna drama hone wala hai jab Armaan ko pata chalega that Riddhima is Zoya's sister and also DollFace. Fir kya hoga ? He'll be so mad that Riddhima never told him. But I hope he understands that she didn't want him to treat her differently at work and so she did this . I hope he gives them a chance lekin mujhe lagta hai jab Armaan ke ghar pe pata chalega that Riddhima is also a bar dancer , tab aur drama hoga. 

Zoya ko hurt nahi karna chahti main, lekin I hope uska aur Armaan ka proper wala break up ho jaaye jaldi. Kyuki Armaan toh hai hi paagal. Bolta hai ki he's falling for Zoya aur fir aise DollFace ko kiss kiya jaise usse janmo se pyaar karta ho . Sooo. I hope he figures out his feelings soon .

This is an absolutely amazing story and I'm really looking forward to read more !
RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: T.Peru

Nice update 

Armaan is possessive for Ridhima 
Also didn't want anyone to near her 
As he think she is his 
Let see will he know who is she 
Thanks for PM 
Update soon 

Thanks dear...
Glad u love the part...
Let's see what will happen next...
Keep reading and loving...
Take care :)
RihooHaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

"It has been weeks since Armaan has been working for Riddhima in her office. He noticed little and simple actions of hers. Like every time she would be nervous, she would start biting her nails. Every time she would be lost in some thoughts, she would chew on the pen.
Armaan found those actions of her cute. At the same time, he found her extremely professional. She would never ever mix her private life with her professional life. And that is also a thing he adored about her."

Awww my babies ab pyaar v dur nhi hai

And about Zoya, they were finally a couple. Yes, Zoya agreed to give them both a chance, only because Armaan would not leave a single chance to jump in her life. And above all, he asked her out, in front of her friends on the campus. She did not have a chance to even say no to him. But to tell a little secret, she started to like him too. he is kind of sweet.
Whaaat???? NOOO plzzz... dono behen going to date same boy??? no freaking no... well I know in d end it'll be only my babies .. bt phir v yaar

Right now Armaan was on his way to his Girl Friend aka Doll-Face. He was waiting the whole day, so that he could finally see her. Well at-least her masked face.

he's so confuse man . ye pagal Hume v pagal banaje chorega

A: Aur sahi waqt kab aayega Zoya? I like you Zoya, damn, I even think that I am falling in love with you.
Are you sure armaan??

hehe thanks Priyu...
Yes, love isn't far now ;)

Hahaha, at the same time ka pata nehi...
Lekin yes, it would be only ur babies at the end or it might be the other way round :P

haahah tum pagal hai toh aur banane ki zarurat nehi hai ;)

ehehe he is surely confused mahnn :P
RihooHaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

Listen Zoya, me jo feel kar raha hu, mene wo kabhi feel nahi kiya. There is something special about you. Aur me tumhe kisi bhi halat me khona nahi chahta. I am not talking about marrying you or anything, but I know that I want you be a part of my life, as long as possible.
Yea definitely armaan.. she's going to be ur saali... ridhima's sister means urs sister. .. u don't have any sister na that's why after meeting her u r feeling different. . chalo rakhi bandhlo

Coming back to the present, Armaan was on his way to Doll-Face. He could not wait anymore. He has to see her, as soon as possible. He has to share his day with her. As soon as he reached the club, he automatically moved to her room. But the happenings inside shocked him. He saw his best friend, his Girl Friend sitting on a mans lap and giving him a lap dance.
A: What the hell his happening here.
Armaan did not know where all this anger came from. He did not know, why he was reacting like this, the only thing he knew, was his Girl Friend sitting on another mans lap. He rushed inside and pulled Riddhima up from that man and pushed her towards the bed. Then he moved to the man on the chair.

what ridhima? ?? I thought it was zoya.. as u said girlfriend
huh confused me 😕

Hahaha i m loving ur comment :P
Of course, aise Armaan baat baat pe ridz ki paas jaane lage toh they surely will end up making Zoya as his saali :P

Heheh, oh ho Priyu baby..
Ab Armaan ke life mein three girl hai toh we have given names to them...
Armaan nehi jaante DollFace and Ridz is one person...
Lekin hum toh jaante haina... 
So he call DollFace as his girlfriend kyunki woh girl hai aur uska friend bhi ;)
Samajh gayi ab...