Bepannah My thoughts, Signs of the times..

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Bepannah ~ My Thoughts~ ep 31~30.4.18..  Sign of the times..

This  signature  on the dotted line.. says it all for both Aditya and Zoya.  The sign, bodes of negativity , heart ache ..it's  like  the  sight  of the signature almost  signed  off their lives away, to some concealed  lie that now laughs in their faces. There is no winner between Aditya and Zoya. They both end up losing the war, against the ones they both loved dearly. But alas! the ones to defeat them are beyond their reach. So who do Adi and Zoya fight now?? Themselves?  The episode is about how two betrayed young people  show signs  of emotional breakage. How hard it appears to give them high signs! A warning! that none knew was coming into their lives..

Yash's signature , to Zoya  appears,  he wished to wash his hands off her! so he could sign his life to his new love.. another man's wife !  The penny finally drops for Zoya! No more hiding behind the incorrigible Aditya Hooda pranks . Harsh her love! her husband! signed without giving her a second thought. It's an unthinkable thought, hers was a one-sided love!

Aditya stares at the omission of Pooja's signature. But he will not be duped. What does it matter? His situation is no different to Zoya's!! that cheater Yash's signature says it all!  The low life spoke for Pooja! she didn't need to sign! Aditya knows both Zoya and him have been struck with all hells fire of ignorance! With the bolts of lightning that shames their whole existence. Their life partners cheated on them for the whole world to know!!  It's an assault most painful.. a bruise on their ego's after all those years of marriage their sincere love ends up as reject goods!

The fact that Yash signed and Pooja clearly didn't ..is a sure sign for Adi,that this stupid widow will consumes herself with more sorrow than he does.

Shell shocked, grief ridden he watches her leave.. it's like her heavy footsteps are burdened by the truth! The ugly truth. The dark and hopeless truth. Wish he could shout at Zoya.. let the truth set you free!! To me Aditya's hatred for Yash is reduced. Instead it's replaced by deep compassion for a woman whose blind love for her cheating husband  has been defiled and disrespected.. the glaring discrepancy  between Yash signing and Pooja refraining for some unknown reason? Is perhaps to give Zoya the rough shakeup into accepting the real truth about her husband. Aditya always had his doubts the moment he saw his dead Pooja holding her dead lovers palm in death! So to me Adi and his erratic mood swings are  already  a  high sign of him partly facing the truth, that his Pooja was unfaithful to him.. so now receiving the unsigned divorce papers is more of a challenge for his shortcoming!

No he will not be fooling himself with nonsense like why didn't she sign? Was she having second thoughts? To me, with Aditya its more like, when he is weak he is strong!!  But in comparison will Zoya in her emotional frailty , as it stands now,  show any signs of being strong??

The dead who leave an unsolved shocking history behind .. continue beyond their graves, to  grieve the living they leave behind. Zoya now like Aditya wants to be left alone to come to terms with the worst truth she ever had to face. Betrayal in love! While the rest of the Hooda's, Sakshi  squabble , hurl blames at each others.

Some signs to go by and others to ignore. Adi  turns a deaf ear to Sakshi , giving him what he considers false hope. His heart knew Pooja had signed him out of his life. But on Arjun's behest he goes to look out for the broken Zoya.

The  elements go wild and tempestuous, and mirror her state of affairs. The bolts of jagged lightening! the wild wind, fails to shake Zoya out of her stance! this is not the illusion of Yashs love. It is the deafening clap of thunder that forces the truth of being betrayed by Yash! upon Zoya, quite ruthlessly. 

She is like a  smashed ,damaged, ruined woman.  what a sham! Their love made them choose each other, instead of their families! The firmament thunders! Zoya but he  left you for another woman!  face  Yash s lies.  The truth is he signed you out of his life!  Zoya's  hot feverish mind conjures Yash up..  deliriously    she hates him for destroying her self- esteem, her trust! her body! her spirit!

Adi's storm urges him to seek Zoya, he worries she will crack and shatter in a million pieces. He finds her, papers in hand, clad in Pooja's sari.. her cracked voice, her dented soul, moves him. But in a way, he is pleased to see the reverie she existed in has been broken.

Her sobbing complaints  tell him ..he could see long before she could, that the  castle she had erected off Yash's immortal love for her, was really a  house made of glass! It was bound to shatter! Exactly like his was!!  Yes it's the common calamity that brings him running after her. To guide her and show her the way! For he himself is lost..looking for the way ahead!

Then the ring crops up between them.. diverts Aditya  from signing into  Zoya's deep anguish.This wretched ring that symbolizes, misleading hopes, betrayed trust, relinquishing a lost love!  For Aditya and Zoya, the ring forms a circle of  past love. It's a tight metal circumference around their broken hearts, that   prevents  them from signing off from the oath they once took with Pooja and Yash for life!

Both Adi and Zoya , temporarily  sign off from the initial shock of the divorce papers. Adi shoves the papers and the damned ring that fits neither girl Pooja  or Zoya !into a drawer and slams it shut! Puts on his mask of "frankly my dear I don't give a damn! slips on his  leather jacket and goes clubbing! Hell with all!

Zoya..  returns to her cheating husbands home.. Mahi conspires to sign Zoya out of their house.

Zoya retires to the bathroom, the cold shower brings home the cold reality. The fever of loving Yash, seems to break away. Aditya was right all along.. she lived in a bubble. The slow jet of cold water, gradually turns her blood cold.. something dies inside her today.. the will to live. Might as well sign out  for good! What good is she to any one?????  Precap..[ pardon me, restrain myself from writing more about her action]

She  was a blind fool! But she is good for Aditya.. he stares at the heap before his feet.. Zoya limp ,lifeless? It takes a broken ,weak, wounded lion like Adi.. to rescue her for the bloody umpteenth time!

Stupid woman! reaches for his arm.. and says her golden lines.. thanks for saving my life again... Adi gives her a sided look.. yeah right! God! she is high maintenance! More than himself!   Hamlet53  30.4.18

An episode that once again reveals the complexities of the heart and mind. We see how family support in trauma also supports, but  can smother the victim by too many well meaning suggestions. Zoya and Aditya are not only facing the trauma of divorce but also with the stigma of  unfaithful partners. We are left with the question at the end of each episode. Can they love again?? Or love only to hurt their partner..??  Harshad  and Jenny life and soul of the boundless love...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swansong thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res.coming back soon insha Allah.
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
unReserved 
sign of the times yet again a really palpable title,, vry apt,,😳 a brilliantly done take hammie as always,,

well i do think one person signing n other person not signing has a real significance in their spouses lives atm,,😳 how signing by yash was necessary fr zoya to come out of her fairytale bubble,, n how not signing by pooja has unknowingly calm ADs hurt n rage making him more compassionate towards ppl around him,, hats off to writers(i kno im gonna bash them after watching precap)😆,, watever reason they wud come up with later on,,rn Adi & Zo was only in search of  their respective growth,,😳 n those papers has only served tat purpose..😳

ur symbolism fr Ring baffled me hammie,, its a tight metal circle around their broken hearts,,👏⭐️ ur jst extraordinary with words hammie,, keep blessing ths forum with ur magical words,, luv & hugs,,😳
Edited by NusiSg - 6 years ago
DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Dear Hammie,

Beautifully penned.👏

It was indeed a heartbreaking episode. 💔 😭 Zoya saw Adi's prophecy turn true and her glace palace of trust/denial shatter into pieces. Yet even at the moment of her heartbreak, she managed to give a small ray of hope to Adi. Pooja did not sign, Yash did. During the entire phase of Zoya's realization, she was clad in Pooja's saree and later Adi picked up Zoya's ring which also turned out to be Pooja's.

Betryal is hard and especially harder when people close to us betray. I appreciated how Adi wanted Zoya to face the reality herself and build her emotional strength. It reminds me of two lines: One by Rumi 

"You have to keep breaking your heart until it opens."

The more your heart breaks the stronger it gets (as it opens) and you become more aware of what true love is and how true feelings make you act and take over your every being. Second one is in the very song chosen by the makers for ZoSh and AdiJa (Abhi na jao chodhke).

"Jahan mein aisa kaun hai ki jisko ghum mila nahi."

But still, I have some question regarding Yash's behavior. If he no longer loved Zoya, what does it mean when he kept the white shirt with Zoya's lipstick on it hidden in his room, and the office keys under the cactus plant? These aren't some empty words, these are actions.

Also, did Sakshi know the existence of divorce papers? Is that why she gave everything to orphanage to avoid this angle?

Arjun is trying very hard to put his family together, with his optimism and analytical skills. But he would need some light (Noor) to embark in the right direction. Mr. Siddiqui so going to regret not answering Noor's phone.

- Tia
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful post .you write as if u feel the protoganists 
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Hello   adventure gurl...😃 great to see you on my thoughts.. and thanks so much for your positive comment.. much love hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamy.tiara

Dear Hammie,

helloo Tia.. good to see your feedback..
Beautifully penned.👏
it was moving episode... sad.
It was indeed a heartbreaking episode. 💔 😭 Zoya saw Adi's prophecy turn true and her glace palace of trust/denial shatter into pieces. Yet even at the moment of her heartbreak, she managed to give a small ray of hope to Adi. Pooja did not sign, Yash did. During the entire phase of Zoya's realization, she was clad in Pooja's saree and later Adi picked up Zoya's ring which also turned out to be Pooja's.
hope.. humm .. but we all know by now that Adi  will not fall for hope linked to Pooja.. he might pin hopes of being supported by Zoya.. but not Pooja..
Betryal is hard and especially harder when people close to us betray. I appreciated how Adi wanted Zoya to face the reality herself and build her emotional strength. It reminds me of two lines: One by Rumi 
couldn't agree more.. Rumi..gaves a graphic image of the fist sized muscle.. but its true... the heart does split.. the betrayed person becomes nearly lifeless.. so great is the impact! but the strong ones do live on.. but it takes time.. 

"You have to keep breaking your heart until it opens."

The more your heart breaks the stronger it gets (as it opens) and you become more aware of what true love is and how true feelings make you act and take over your every being. Second one is in the very song chosen by the makers for ZoSh and AdiJa (Abhi na jao chodhke).
its difficult  to ignore the institution of marriage..which was the culmination of adi/pooja true love... story shows    their love was not true.. but subject to other factors, like.. boredom ,routine ,monotony..   to me Tia.. the issue of fidelity and trust is prime.. alongside fulfilling each others, mental needs too..  With regards to Adi's heart being split open..we see it.. if Pooja's heart too opened..? suffered silently in her marriage.. we don't know.. only bits through her dairy.. that Arjun.. flicked through..
the song... yes. says it all..  a perception of true  love.. unreal.. things change... but yes humans desire the concept of true to become permanent..
when we discover its  impermanence.. hearts do break! 
like you support by your Rumi quote..  zoya and adi.. will be more ,I think aware of hanging onto what they recognise as love.. that is true..free from guile and cheating

"Jahan mein aisa kaun hai ki jisko ghum mila nahi."

But still, I have some question regarding Yash's behavior. If he no longer loved Zoya, what does it mean when he kept the white shirt with Zoya's lipstick on it hidden in his room, and the office keys under the cactus plant? These aren't some empty words, these are actions.
I reckon, he did so to ward off suspicions to  his secret affair.. he ensures Zoya is given the feeling she alone is his love.. duplicity 
Also, did Sakshi know the existence of divorce papers? Is that why she gave everything to orphanage to avoid this angle?
hey! Tia... this I never thought off..   perhaps  someone who knew about  the divorce papers.. slipped them in Pooja's belongings for charity?  like Arjun? remember he went to drop Sakshi  to the orphanage ...or   Arjun's mum slipped them in?? she probably didn't want Adi to see the divorce papers... just my thoughts 

Arjun is trying very hard to put his family together, with his optimism and analytical skills. But he would need some light (Noor) to embark in the right direction. Mr. Siddiqui so going to regret not answering Noor's phone.
yes... I too would like to see both Arjun and Noor.. forging  positive links between Adi and Zoya...
have to say..Tia.. apart from the  tiffs between Adi and Zoya.. the story leaves much to  viewers speculation.. which is its strength..  and as for your thought provoking  feedback.. you have bent my arm further into  enjoying  Rumi's verses..  thank you  Tia... much love hammie

- Tia

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Beautiful post .you write as if u feel the protoganists 

hello shruthirav, 😃  lovely to  see you on my t thoughts... well mate,I can tell you  the protagonists are both so potent in their cases.. that I am  totally stumped.. of course goes without saying that the credit goes to Jenny and Harshad for breathing life into Adi and Zoya.. thanks for  your views... much love hammie
gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful writing take a bow👏
Yesterdays episode for me felt like another dimension to this saga.  Initially Aditya was very sure about his Pooja cheating on him, their marriage and questioning what did she find in Yash that was missing in him?. The hurt , the anger, the bitterness made him lash out at Zoya whose presence reminded him of his cheating wife.  Zoya did not believe that her beloved Yash would cheat she was confident that just like her Yash loved her Pooja loved Adi.  This illusion was shattered by the signature of Yash in the divorce papers.  Now she is the one having the doubts, the hurt the anger, the betrayal

Two souls bound together by an incident, going thru myriad emotions but through it all being each others strength..is this all it is about one wonders? for there is more of this mystery to unfold and more unbridled emotions to explore.
Hamlet53 thumbnail

hello doc shahiba... happy  Workers day!   here its a working  day... but weekend is long one Monday off! 
sign of the times yet again a really palpable title,, vry apt,,😳 a brilliantly done take hammie as always,,
me based it on the sign on the paper..
well i do think one person signing n other person not signing has a real significance in their spouses lives atm,,😳 how signing by yash was necessary fr zoya to come out of her fairytale bubble,, n how not signing by pooja has unknowingly calm ADs hurt n rage making him more compassionate towards ppl around him,, hats off to writers(i kno im gonna bash them after watching precap)😆,, watever reason they wud come up with later on,,rn Adi & Zo was only in search of  their respective growth,,😳 n those papers has only served tat purpose..😳
Pooja not signing, is to show  Adi's  progression..if any?? has he learnt  how to pick himself up... he said already that.. would not beat himself up on behalf of some one else's misdeeds! will he stick to his words and look ahead ,not in the rear view ???   see sakhsi tries to mislead him but he resists..
the ring... too nearly.. pushed him back but .. he over comes... how far will he put up with his resistance ?
ur symbolism fr Ring baffled me hammie,, its a tight metal circle around their broken hearts,,👏⭐️ ur jst extraordinary with words hammie,, keep blessing ths forum with ur magical words,, luv & hugs,,😳
thanks nusi.. for your wonderful feedback..   as always.. humm, so far hammie is mighty impressed by this complicated, love saga..  lets keep watching the  show together... much love ,as ever yours hammie