Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
superb update

maan realizing his relationship with nt was not deep n he never had any strong feeling for her like he has for geet

maaneet convo on phone was lovely... love it

maan sharing his happiness with his friends... nice

πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ

Tanvi4 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its like speechless to comment anything what to do amezing
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -kawaii-

kitni mohabbat hain...

yes u heard it πŸ‘
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: muskanp

yes u heard it πŸ‘

FinallyπŸ˜ƒ

And u know y am hereπŸ˜†
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

PART 46

Sam - You're very lucky, bro. She really cares about. Mama-papa were also were very happy to see her with parents.
Sasha - so she is going to fly in and out of Nyc
Maan spoke dreamly .. pouting cutely - she will be here only Friday-saturday and Sunday rest of the days she will be there

Sasha - Well, if you love each other that much, you should be able to figure it out. What about this business?

Maan - yes, very much. We spoke and found a common ground. She wants me to be a completely independent and he will just remain the person investor.

Sasha - but that makes us her employee

Maan - she thinks more like a partner

Sam smiled through tears of happiness and sasha beamed at him - We're happy for you, maan. You really deserve this after all you have been through

Maan sighed - I know. And I am so happy.

Just then his phone beeped with a text from Geet - I love you. I'll be home sooner than you think! Wait for me ok?

He shook his head. Knowing her, he would be making love to her tonight. She would find a way to come back to him before the day was over. And he couldn't wait. He thought about cooking a nice meal for them.. He was good with pasta maybe candle lights. She is not the only one who was romantic and full of surprises.
When he looked up to sam and sasha, they were smiling happily for him. He knew they waited a long time to see him as happy as he is now.

He finished all his business work and caught up with raghav and vicky before shopping for the dinner. Just then, his phone rang. It was Rano.
He knew he had some explaining to do, but he was really hoping she'd forgave him.
He composed himself - hello aunty
There was silence. Then Rano croaked, obviously trying her best not to cry.
Maan - aunty kya baat hain? Sab theek hain na?

He was getting that odd sinking feel within.

Rano - tum abhi ke abhi San diego aajvo
His heart hammered in his chest - Why? What happened?

Rano - Geet had a car accident.

His phone slipped from his hand and suddenly he felt the world crashing down on him.

He had been working out crazily in his basement gym. God knows how many hours he had spent practicing the moves. He tried to convince himself its ok.. They will get through this.  He needs to be strong for them. He was in their apartment still he felt alone, his heart was still broken and every single minute, he ached for the woman who swore she would make their life beautiful.

But she was not here anymore... he never felt so alone in his life. The pain was ten times worse than what he felt when Nt and Dev betrayed him.

He remembered her laughter, her smile.. That giggle. He remembered her arms around him and the way she would look at him with so much love. He remembered how she never gave up on him. How she waited for him to realize that she was the right one for him. How long she waited for him to realize that he was in love with her after all.
Tears rolled down his eyes beyond his will. She promised she would never hurt him. She told him that she would never make him miserable.
But why does he feel like shit now? Damn, he just broke yet another burning log.. It felt nothing like the burn he felt in his heart. He was soaked in his sweat and bruce. He dragged himself to the apartment. He looked like shit too. He haven't had a proper night's sleep in four months. He haven't had been eating well. Sasha was taking a lot of the pressure from business because she understood that he was not himself. He tried all this not to affect him or his business. But the pain of losing Geet was a hundred times worse than being cheated on by Nt and Dev. At least he had the right to be angry with them. But not this time. He had no right to be angry with Geet at all no matter how badly he was hurting.

Everybody was worrying about him. Everybody was making a fuss. Everybody was trying to do everything they could to cheer him up, to make him strong. Raji and Tim visited him frequently. His friends plan parties and night outs just to cheer him up. Even Geet's mom and dad tried their best to comfort him.
They were all making sure he didn't lose it. Trying to make sure that he would not do anything stupid. Like jump off a cliff and kill myself.
But he knew he would never do that. Because he told Geet that he would always remember that she loved him. That he would never forget that. He would never give up. He would wait.
He still hoped that the phone would ring any minute and he would hear her voice on the other line asking him to be miserable without her.

Oh yah! she did get that right.. He was miserable. He had been miserable for three freaking months! Because he knew that phone would not ring for him. His phone will not beep with her chirpy text message from her. The Geet Handa  who loved him for the past few months was gone. As fast as she told him that she would love him forever and after that, she was gone. Geet... his rock, his pari, ..the woman who went to hell and back for him. With that thought he hummed that song she taught him .. his fingers trembling on the strings of the guitar.. Looking up at the sky and shouting..WHY?? And tears kept coming

thanks a lot for the comments and likes
hope you like the twist.. πŸ˜­.. 
lots of love 
Muskan

Edited by muskanp - 5 years ago
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Re
Ok i knew u were cooking something but 4 months leap.. 

*faints*

I know geet is alive somewhere that maan doesnt know. But man, that must be so painful for him. 
When geet had said - never forget that I love you... Had an inkling k kuch toh gadbad hai daya... Because that statement was so self prophesying

Now that this has got interesting even more... Can't wait to see how he finds his pari back... 
Edited by -kawaii- - 5 years ago
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sundari.

U beat me this time

AlwaysπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Param-Sundari thumbnail
Originally posted by: -kawaii-

AlwaysπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Not in part 45