Web Series

Written Update of KTBM

u08155 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi guys,
I don't have access to altbalaji, and I really want to know what happened after S02E11. Can anybody give me a written update? I will really appreciate that. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: u08155

Hi guys,

I don't have access to altbalaji, and I really want to know what happened after S02E11. Can anybody give me a written update? I will really appreciate that.

tipsy dumped palash. get him arrested by police in drug case.
karan tipsy and vishal sherry got married.
tipsy confessed her love to karan. karan assured amma and chetty that sherry is going to sacrifice her life by marrying madhavan. but finally sherry vishal got married.
meanwhile, Trisha wants her mom to get a second chance by again marrying to karan.
she created all misunderstanding and confusing.
then as usual...BT track..karan tipsy get separated. there is a leap of 5 years. they have 4 yrs old daughter. she stays with tipsy.the little girl called hiten tejwani as papa.
karan got award for best actor continuously for 3 years.he said..k this award is because of karishma tanna..his new secretary or something else.
now what happened exactly between karan n tipsy...we wil get to know in season. 3.
Madhumita_Mitra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Exactly. Ekta mataji ki kamal. We will wait one year. for season 
3. Disgusting.
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Madhumita_Mitra

Exactly. Ekta mataji ki kamal. We will wait one year. for season

3. Disgusting.

this wait is killing. season 2 was better than season 1. but ended on horrible note.this separation track by BT always SUCKS
Madhumita_Mitra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They never like our happiness .
Pl iss bar Ram and Sakshi kucch korna porega.