Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Thought of giving my pov on some old AkhIra scenes.Some I thought back then never mentioned here.
Remember In Malaysia when Akhilesh was left on station & he decided to catch up to Iraji by running &  I recalled  then their other scene  where on station  Ira's duppata pulled Akhilesh back then Akhilesh wanted nothing to do with Hanikarak mahila but fate had other plans a tangible thing duppata became medium btwn them..it kept pulling him to Ira & even before  Malaysia track  he was  already fallen  in love with Ira  & when they seperated in the Malaysia station there was nothing pulling him to Ira but it was his love the intangible thing that made him run miles for Ira.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Now some song sequences.MHB song sequences on AkhIra has always been amazing it can be felt they were not played just for the sake of playing song they really fit situation.
1) One of my favs - Oh mere sona re sona ..Maine tumhe zara der se jana hua kasoor kafa mat hona re.Ira who had misunderstood Akhi to be lampat langoor when  learned his real truth her dharna of Akhilesh changed she saw how pure hearted person he is ..she felt sorry to have misunderstood him this ..she made mistake.Unkwon to herself she started falling for him.
This song nicley sums up her feelings

2)Honey Honey kar saiyya ..duniya palat doonga tu na lena tension.We knew Akhilesh is going to be Ira's biggest & strongest support & he proved us right.To support Ira he went against many people including his own mom.He tried in his own way turning world just for Ira

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Want to see  AkhIra arguement  complaining abt each other to Bajrangbali idol but it should be funny like one we saw in epi 101.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Mishri Akhilesh scenes are so cute.Mogambo uncle & aafat ki pudiya.
Scorpionn thumbnail
https://youtu.be/4fQ5RlLW1Y4
Do watch this onset video of upcoming Akhira scene just see their emotions... Both of them just nailed it.. & this scene will be worthwatching