Dil Se Dil Tak

Rumours: throwback - Page 2

DimpledGirl203 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Luv_PaRiAnSh

Bro, I'm also one privileged person that my post got special Honor of getting quoted and replied in the last page of the At. We over took even the loyal teni/JB fans you know. We became the most important VIPs for that and our posts the privilege ones😎🤣 I must say I'm touched, honoured , like a guest of honour...🤣 I'm phamous bro... We are stars or Teni AT in spite of religiously hating that character😎

U remember that ' hey naange jailku porem..naangalum rowdy thaan moment? ' ðŸ¤£
tell me about it bro...guest of honours indeed...they make sure our opinions are known to the world...and it really gives me a strange pleasure knowing how much my posts and opinions affect them...first they take our names for having sent out the fans of Teni (I feel like a queen i tell u...i never knew i was so powerful😎 and now this...looks like things never wud have worked in that so called Holy AT without the mention of us..hardcore Teni haters😎

What next bro? Are we going to be blamed that we are behind this sudden ending of the show where the solo lead wasnt even given a chance to prove her acting prowess...i will be really happy to be held responsible for such an event u know...we have saved the world from mega torture...🥳
Edited by DimpledGirl203 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
@Sudha you are indeed privileged 😆

I have a question for those who are sad that some women in this forum use vulgur words for a pious sati savitri character. Why didn't you apply this criterion to yourself when you used terms like 'highway curves' and 'vamp face' for an actress even before the show started? Was that decent in any way? Why don't you use the same rule for yourself instead of playing victim 🥱 I don't want to say this, but people who are now giving lectures about how one's opinion should be respected did not have any issues with such terms back then 😕.. Unfortunately I just can't stand hypocrisy..
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
You know what's the most funny thing, like you said our opinion matters the most . Naanga jail ku Porom, nangalum VIPs thaan🤣

What an irony bro, Our appreciation makes them and hatred breaks them. In spite of the hardcore teni fans n number of  their posts filled that AT appreciating that wretched character and actress like crazily, only our posts got the honor😆 it just means more than anyone our opinion is crucial There😉... h
On a serioud notek i think the intention of the quote was to show how we once upon a time loved that actress and character... But the point to be noted imo,is that we liked her once upon a time, coz the character was like able. And we're not hypocrites enough to Hate an actor for no reason or a character without even watching the show, having preconceived notions that the wife will be a rich arrogant one. We hate Teni yes but, we have justifiable reasons to hate that particular person now...  

Btw, in BV forum during our golden days there, we used to Consider opening a Sid AT with the first post a big honour.. But this honour makes my happiness boundless, one reason  it gave as"I'm special feeling, second it reminds me that I'm not a hypocrite panki but just a balanced viewer who can differentiate right and wrong and judge them right... ðŸ˜³

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: _goofyCat_

@Sudha you are indeed privileged 😆

I have a question for those who are sad that some women in this forum use vulgur words for a pious sati savitri character. Why didn't you apply this criterion to yourself when you used terms like 'highway curves' and 'vamp face' for an actress even before the show started? Was that decent in any way? Why don't you use the same rule for yourself instead of playing victim 🥱 I don't want to say this, but people who are now giving lectures about how one's opinion should be respected did not have any issues with such terms back then 😕.. Unfortunately I just can't stand hypocrisy..

It's indeed heights of double standards Rashmi. When an actress they hate is concerned that's called nothing, they tag her personal account ans bash her describing her as a vamp but when the roles are reversed we're pointed fingers at... At least we didn't have any prejudices on JB, and watched wogj aa open mind, and disliked after lots of thought unlike some victim card playing members.