Bepannah My thoughts, The life & soul of the party!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Bepannah ~ My Thoughts~ ep 28~25.4.18.. life and soul of the party!

Yes its Aditya Hooda's birthday. There is a feeble expectation  from Zoya, hopefully the idea that his birthday is far from forgotten! should have an impact on him. This expectation is perhaps too far-fetched that the surprise party will draw upon  his energy and some enthusiasm! Sure thing it does not happen.The man  still grieves, and not many understand his grief although many see his erratic turns of behaviour. His pattern of mood swings, morose, comic, defiant, furious are all post traumatic  stress disorder manifestations .For his grief is twofold, losing a wife not only to death but to the stigma of infidelity! Adi should be allowed the time, as long as he requires to come out of his bereavement process.

Mahi does! She has plans to deface Zoya. Wants  Zoya to be insulted by Aditya  before his  own clan. Its Mahi who helps  Zoya in a big way to tracing  Adi and Pooja's love story via medium of old photos.. Mahi brings her skills of plotting and conniving to this party then. Without Zoya  having a clue. Its Mahi's idea to use the orphanage to draw the Hooda's and Aditya to attend this specific birthday  party! Like she says in the episode  she wants Diwali fireworks  blown into Zoya's face! Mahi is the  sly undercover party pooper hell bent to blast Zoya's efforts! Adi is  not guilty.. he has traumatic  reason to react the way he does.

Adi's bereavement is still raw.. no way he'll have his birthday celebrations. But   Arjun he listens too, and Zoya too! Is it because he trusts these two? and feels at ease with both. Easy enough to share his anxieties with both?  Not only that, but  because despite his imperfections, deep down Aditya  is big softie too! So it's his yes to the orphanage children being given a party!

Not all  have ill intent in their hearts and minds. Unlike Mahi ,Pooja's mother Sakshi dispenses sweets to celebrate her daughters past good practice. As a mother,she does what soothes her heart, and fails to note some other event being prepared at the orphanage. But then she bumps into Zoya! In haste soils her clothes! What an accident! Its as if it was meant to happen! Pooja's  cake, her memory of including the children of the orphanage now strangely marks Zoya's clothes! Its almost as if her spirit recognizes Zoya s inherent goodness, and wants her love for Adi to be expressed all the way in true Pooja form!  But through Zoya!

Providence  decrees  the change of apparels. Zoya  without realizing to end up as an almost replacement  of the dead and gone Pooja. For Zoya to accommodate Aditya Pooja love , is a worthy enough a cause to assimilate the role of Pooja in a party that was her idea! Zoya aims for Pooja's happy memory to live on even after her death. But for Aditya to see Zoya even garbed in Pooja's apparel is a memory he wants dead! Not a living memory of Pooja in the form of Zoya!

Every party has gate crashers too.. undesirables infiltrating to spoil the party fun! Sakshi gets a phone call from a man demanding ransom monies other wise he will reveal the truth! that she knows ,but he too knows! Sakshi wants this man's  silence as Pooja's present for Aditya on his birthday. Sakshi will have to buy this present!

Let the party begin! Aditya Hooda arrives at the orphanage venue! Dressed in black!looking dashing and debonair ! all in good form !both inside and out! Well turned out.  Zoya beams, seeing the party  is all set! Now she exits to replace her soiled out fit with the one the benign lady at the orphanage gave her. Her  daughters, lemon coloured saree! Little  does Zoya know like lemon , the saree will turn the party she set out to organize, as  very ,very ,sour!!

Hooda's arrive too, giving the world a message  this family stays together!  Pure public relations image! For  what goes on behind close doors is any one's guess..

Birthday protocol  follows.  Zoya makes sure the party line is followed with a sing song by the children of the orphanage!

Lights out ! projector slide show  presentation follows.. outlines  the young love of Pooja and Aditya that culminates in marriage! Zoya s voice, clear, crisp talks through the changing images of two lovers and then later man and wife!  Zoya's choice of words is eloquent and moving. She  admits she speaks in place of Pooja! Celebrating this party for Aditya was purely her original plan! which she had booked well in advance. Purpose driven, Zoya simply extends Pooja's desires, Pooja's sentiments   in her absence! Zoya adds this party celebrates the love Pooja had for Aditya her life partner. So  great was Pooja's love that she wouldn't even  dream of any other man except her one and only  true love Aditya! Zoya's aim was to touch a raw nerve in Adi.. clear the cobwebs of doubts in his mind about Pooja's infidelity. This party is evident enough of the love she had.   

Seeing the image of Pooja on screen, dressed in the lemon saree that in itself sparked private moments between them!... Confronted with Zoya in the same saree, holding a cake singing happy birthday Aditya!!  Is too much of making a spectacle of his life!

Aditya commits a party foul! rages like a bull! charges towards Zoya who he accuses of being party  to breaches of privacy laws! His private life has been made public! Treated like some kind of show! As far as it goes! this party is over! He rumbles!     

But to me in all his fury he too makes a public confession to Zoya .. that he tortured her emotionally, crossed the limits! But she has even beaten him in his malicious treatment of her! To me .. this confession is his small step towards  redemption . It's obvious he mulls over how he interacts with her!   

He goes far to say, this is personal between him and her now.. this feud!  So he excludes the rest of the world and declares the two of them are in it together now!!what ever bond they have??love, hate, friend or foe! 

Was he a party pooper??  to me he wasn't he could have walked out when the power point began ..but he stayed.. for the sake of the children? family respect? or some regard for Pooja's memory??? mind boggles! the more he  perplexes ,the more interesting Adi Hooda gets!

To me, the party was for a good cause.. redeem Pooja and Yash s images. But the reason this party flops is because the life and soul of the party one Aditya Hooda is still in the grips of his personal trauma , which is far from private and more off every body's business.  The party in principle was not a bad idea, but in theory more thought should have been given to the time needed  by a person to heal from his wounds. Aditya wounds seem to be inflicted upon his spirit. This takes gradual repair. Zoya as his balm.. needs more perseverance to handle a man like Adi Hooda.. the child in him  takes over the man and his need to  love and be loved is   quite defined and severe... hamlet53  26.4.18

The episode belonged to our two fine leads Harshad and Jenny..heart rendering performances in this fine episode.

Edited by Hamlet53 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Joy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree...
The party in principle was not a bad idea, but in theory more thought should have been given to the time needed  by a person to heal from his wounds.

Exactly... Zoya's intentions werent wrong... but ya actions at this point of time were. Aditya was ryt... anyone wud have reacted that way. N somewhere destiny too played a role... this party was meant to be... Zoya in Pooja's saree or Mahi getting involved... it had to happn... 
Waiting to see what new chapter ll begin! 
Zayu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I can't actually fault Aditya for turning furious, the guy's wounds were scraped open in the public though Zoya's intentions were pure she lacked the perspective to give a second thought to the consequences of her actions.
To me .. this confession is his small step towards  redemption . It's obvious he mulls over how he interacts with her! 
His words actually bring into the light the fact that he does reflect on his behaviour towards Zoya, realizes he does cross line at times and silently repents over it but the next day blocks such thoughts away when he faces her and is again faced with the memories of their spouse's betrayal.

He goes far to say, this is personal between him and her now.. this feud!  So he excludes the rest of the world and declares the two of them are in it together now!!what ever bond they have??love, hate, friend or foe!

I may be wrong but i have felt that since day one Adi and Zoya always formed a bubble of their own either in times of feud or their ceasefire moments...when both of them interact, the world ceases to exist around them.Initially,I felt this was just in case of Adi whenever he interacted with zo he didn't give a damn whether they were making a public spectacle or were in private, his entire focus was her and if a third party did try to get in between he was like a stubborn and sulky child...he did not take interference lightly when it came to Zo and him which was clearly shown in the way he behaved with Mahi.Zoya also in her own way gets too much involved with Adi, her focus somehow seems to zero on Adi always and even if she does not show open involvement her thought process is very much occupied by him remember Noor pointed this out twice that Zoya is becoming obsessed with Adi.Somehow even without verbally declaring it, it's very obvious it's just the two of them for each other whether in pain,misery,love or happiness.This is just the beginning...

Hamlet53 thumbnail
hello luvurishbala..πŸ˜ƒ welcome to my thoughts.. and glad to see you to saw the episode like I did 
Agree...
The party in principle was not a bad idea, but in theory more thought should have been given to the time needed  by a person to heal from his wounds.

Exactly... Zoya's intentions werent wrong... but ya actions at this point of time were. Aditya was ryt... anyone wud have reacted that way. N somewhere destiny too played a role... this party was meant to be... Zoya in Pooja's saree or Mahi getting involved... it had to happn... 
yes... it's in their stars to meet... situations have been ironed  out to allow ones destined to be together
Waiting to see what new chapter ll begin!   me too!  looking forward to the outcome..  after effects of one hell of partyπŸ˜† excuse mere zaban!  .. will adi have his infamous hangover??    thanks for a lovely comment... much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zayu

hello Zayu... good to see you again mateπŸ˜ƒ

I can't actually fault Aditya for turning furious, the guy's wounds were scraped open in the public though Zoya's intentions were pure she lacked the perspective to give a second thought to the consequences of her actions.
To me .. this confession is his small step towards  redemption . It's obvious he mulls over how he interacts with her! 
His words actually bring into the light the fact that he does reflect on his behaviour towards Zoya, realizes he does cross line at times and silently repents over it but the next day blocks such thoughts away when he faces her and is again faced with the memories of their spouse's betrayal.
yes... she miscalculated... she  had her own axe to grind... things were pointing in the direction ..   that  this way  was the shortcut to clearing a serious misunderstanding...  but such traumas   take time to resolve...

He goes far to say, this is personal between him and her now.. this feud!  So he excludes the rest of the world and declares the two of them are in it together now!!what ever bond they have??love, hate, friend or foe!

I may be wrong but i have felt that since day one Adi and Zoya always formed a bubble of their own either in times of feud or their ceasefire moments...when both of them interact, the world ceases to exist around them.well put, and I agree.. their loss , divides yet  unites them through pain..

Initially,I felt this was just in case of Adi whenever he interacted with zo he didn't give a damn whether they were making a public spectacle or were in private, his entire focus was her and if a third party did try to get in between he was like a stubborn and sulky child...he did not take interference lightly when it came to Zo and him which was clearly shown in the way he behaved with Mahi.Zoya also in her own way gets too much involved with Adi, her focus somehow seems to zero on Adi always and even if she does not show open involvement her thought process is very much occupied by him remember Noor pointed this out twice that Zoya is becoming obsessed with Adi.Somehow even without verbally declaring it, it's very obvious it's just the two of them for each other whether in pain,misery,love or happiness.This is just the beginning...

loved your thoughts .. with adi.. he feels secure  behind  a mask.. which he comfortably takes off before Zoya.. see they gravitate towards each other.. Mahi..  can see  through  layers of cover up... she knows something is simmering between Zoya and  Aditya..  like you rightly say... this is the beginning  of something meaningful . lasting between them.. the banters, falling out,  are all meant to  create more friction.. causing reaction at a later point!.. and so I't goes on... till their souls meet...  lovely feedback Zayu... and like I said great to share your ideas... much love yours hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 6 years ago
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hammie.. the life & soul of the party is superb as always.. β­οΈ u did it brilliantly..
The way a ptsd is being handled here by Zoya was completely outrageous n uncalled for..πŸ˜‰ bt bro tats hw u create drama in a daily..πŸ˜› u said it all nothhing much to add abt how ADs fury is justifiable.. 

n yes ur right thr layering of his character baffled me too.. im proud of harshad.. πŸ˜³ he s jst killing it with sheer brilliance..😳 ohh yess ur right its ADs redemption we can consider.. hw he has been not very proud of watever he has done to her.. bt now he has declare it their private affair n me all intrigued to know more abt them..

Hammie luv n hugs to u fr writing so marvellously fr ths daily without fail.. πŸ˜³
Hamlet53 thumbnail
hi nusi...πŸ˜ƒ delighted you read and also shared your thoughts
Hammie.. the life & soul of the party is superb as always.. β­οΈ u did it brilliantly..
The way a ptsd is being handled here by Zoya was completely outrageous n uncalled for..πŸ˜‰ bt bro tats hw u create drama in a daily..πŸ˜› u said it all nothhing much to add abt how ADs fury is justifiable.. 
yes... quite  misunderstood he stands... quite  on his own ... sometimes I wonder if he needs counselling?? doesn't mean he is mentally ill.. only means he could do with professional sessions...  that way.. strategies to fight of his personal  trauma  can be suggested and put into place... 
n yes ur right thr layering of his character baffled me too.. im proud of harshad.. πŸ˜³ he s jst killing it with sheer brilliance..😳 ohh yess ur right its ADs redemption we can consider.. hw he has been not very proud of watever he has done to her.. bt now he has declare it their private affair n me all intrigued to know more abt them..
we can agree that story revolves  around   adi and zoya
Hammie luv n hugs to u fr writing so marvellously fr ths daily without fail.. πŸ˜³...
I thank you nusi.. I know how busy you are  with work..still your read and state your views too.. me blessed.. nusi..  πŸ˜ƒ much love,as always yours hammie

Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautifully analysed. Carry on...

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

Bepannah ~ My Thoughts~ ep 28~25.4.18.. life and soul of the party!

Yes its Aditya Hooda's birthday. There is a feeble expectation  from Zoya, hopefully the idea that his birthday is far from forgotten! should have an impact on him. This expectation is perhaps too far-fetched that the surprise party will draw upon  his energy and some enthusiasm! Sure thing it does not happen.The man  still grieves, and not many understand his grief although many see his erratic turns of behaviour. His pattern of mood swings, morose, comic, defiant, furious are all post traumatic  stress disorder manifestations .For his grief is twofold, losing a wife not only to death but to the stigma of infidelity! Adi should be allowed the time, as long as he requires to come out of his bereavement process.

Mahi does! She has plans to deface Zoya. Wants  Zoya to be insulted by Aditya  before his  own clan. Its Mahi who helps  Zoya in a big way to tracing  Adi and Pooja's love story via medium of old photos.. Mahi brings her skills of plotting and conniving to this party then. Without Zoya  having a clue. Its Mahi's idea to use the orphanage to draw the Hooda's and Aditya to attend this specific birthday  party! Like she says in the episode  she wants Diwali fireworks  blown into Zoya's face! Mahi is the  sly undercover party pooper hell bent to blast Zoya's efforts! Adi is  not guilty.. he has traumatic  reason to react the way he does.

Adi's bereavement is still raw.. no way he'll have his birthday celebrations. But   Arjun he listens too, and Zoya too! Is it because he trusts these two? and feels at ease with both. Easy enough to share his anxieties with both?  Not only that, but  because despite his imperfections, deep down Aditya  is big softie too! So it's his yes to the orphanage children being given a party!

Not all  have ill intent in their hearts and minds. Unlike Mahi ,Pooja's mother Sakshi dispenses sweets to celebrate her daughters past good practice. As a mother,she does what soothes her heart, and fails to note some other event being prepared at the orphanage. But then she bumps into Zoya! In haste soils her clothes! What an accident! Its as if it was meant to happen! Pooja's  cake, her memory of including the children of the orphanage now strangely marks Zoya's clothes! Its almost as if her spirit recognizes Zoya s inherent goodness, and wants her love for Adi to be expressed all the way in true Pooja form!  But through Zoya!

Providence  decrees  the change of apparels. Zoya  without realizing to end up as an almost replacement  of the dead and gone Pooja. For Zoya to accommodate Aditya Pooja love , is a worthy enough a cause to assimilate the role of Pooja in a party that was her idea! Zoya aims for Pooja's happy memory to live on even after her death. But for Aditya to see Zoya even garbed in Pooja's apparel is a memory he wants dead! Not a living memory of Pooja in the form of Zoya!

Every party has gate crashers too.. undesirables infiltrating to spoil the party fun! Sakshi gets a phone call from a man demanding ransom monies other wise he will reveal the truth! that she knows ,but he too knows! Sakshi wants this man's  silence as Pooja's present for Aditya on his birthday. Sakshi will have to buy this present!

Let the party begin! Aditya Hooda arrives at the orphanage venue! Dressed in black!looking dashing and debonair ! all in good form !both inside and out! Well turned out.  Zoya beams, seeing the party  is all set! Now she exits to replace her soiled out fit with the one the benign lady at the orphanage gave her. Her  daughters, lemon coloured saree! Little  does Zoya know like lemon , the saree will turn the party she set out to organize, as  very ,very ,sour!!

Hooda's arrive too, giving the world a message  this family stays together!  Pure public relations image! For  what goes on behind close doors is any one's guess..

Birthday protocol  follows.  Zoya makes sure the party line is followed with a sing song by the children of the orphanage!

Lights out ! projector slide show  presentation follows.. outlines  the young love of Pooja and Aditya that culminates in marriage! Zoya s voice, clear, crisp talks through the changing images of two lovers and then later man and wife!  Zoya's choice of words is eloquent and moving. She  admits she speaks in place of Pooja! Celebrating this party for Aditya was purely her original plan! which she had booked well in advance. Purpose driven, Zoya simply extends Pooja's desires, Pooja's sentiments   in her absence! Zoya adds this party celebrates the love Pooja had for Aditya her life partner. So  great was Pooja's love that she wouldn't even  dream of any other man except her one and only  true love Aditya! Zoya's aim was to touch a raw nerve in Adi.. clear the cobwebs of doubts in his mind about Pooja's infidelity. This party is evident enough of the love she had.   

Seeing the image of Pooja on screen, dressed in the lemon saree that in itself sparked private moments between them!... Confronted with Zoya in the same saree, holding a cake singing happy birthday Aditya!!  Is too much of making a spectacle of his life!

Aditya commits a party foul! rages like a bull! charges towards Zoya who he accuses of being party  to breaches of privacy laws! His private life has been made public! Treated like some kind of show! As far as it goes! this party is over! He rumbles!     

But to me in all his fury he too makes a public confession to Zoya .. that he tortured her emotionally, crossed the limits! But she has even beaten him in his malicious treatment of her! To me .. this confession is his small step towards  redemption . It's obvious he mulls over how he interacts with her!   

He goes far to say, this is personal between him and her now.. this feud!  So he excludes the rest of the world and declares the two of them are in it together now!!what ever bond they have??love, hate, friend or foe! 

Was he a party pooper??  to me he wasn't he could have walked out when the power point began ..but he stayed.. for the sake of the children? family respect? or some regard for Pooja's memory??? mind boggles! the more he  perplexes ,the more interesting Adi Hooda gets!

To me, the party was for a good cause.. redeem Pooja and Yash s images. But the reason this party flops is because the life and soul of the party one Aditya Hooda is still in the grips of his personal trauma , which is far from private and more off every body's business.  The party in principle was not a bad idea, but in theory more thought should have been given to the time needed  by a person to heal from his wounds. Aditya wounds seem to be inflicted upon his spirit. This takes gradual repair. Zoya as his balm.. needs more perseverance to handle a man like Adi Hooda.. the child in him  takes over the man and his need to  love and be loved is   quite defined and severe... hamlet53  26.4.18

The episode belonged to our two fine leads Harshad and Jenny..heart rendering performances in this fine episode.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fragrance63

Beautifully analysed. Carry on...