Laado 2 - Veerpur Ki Mardani

What happend to Rantej

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
I saw the tomorrow's preview. Rantej was taking food for someone. Any idea who that is????
Is that...😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Don't know yaar but I know something in ur mind u thinking about yuvraj but don't make hope there is no symptoms of Shaleen return makers already decided anushka marriage
hameshand4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruhi1985sheetal

Don't know yaar but I know something in ur mind u thinking about yuvraj but don't make hope there is no symptoms of Shaleen return makers already decided anushka marriage

Anushka cant get married. Shes doing this for a reason. I think eventually she will search for Juhi and for that she will have to come to Veerpur.
ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: hameshand4ever

Anushka cant get married. Shes doing this for a reason. I think eventually she will search for Juhi and for that she will have to come to Veerpur.

may be but I heard on YouTube anushka marriage engagement sequence already shoot and soon marriage will happen
amirtha_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruhi1985sheetal

may be but I heard on YouTube anushka marriage engagement sequence already shoot and soon marriage will happen

only engagement shoot happen not mrg
amirtha_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: stormfly13

I saw the tomorrow's preview. Rantej was taking food for someone. Any idea who that is????

Is that...😲

i think he is doing all this to impress juhi,she think rantej is a gud personEdited by amirtha_rosid - 6 years ago