hameshand4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
How did Anushka not ask Komal about Yuvraj or even think about Yuvraj seeing Komal! So unrealistic!! ðŸ¤”😵

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Pathetic show all of them r pathetic so don't bother after seeing neglance of yuvraj I prefer Shaleen come back with some other new show  I already not watching show after Shaleen exit I can't see this type worst after leap
hameshand4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruhi1985sheetal

Pathetic show all of them r pathetic so don't bother after seeing neglance of yuvraj I prefer Shaleen come back with some other new show  I already not watching show after Shaleen exit I can't see this type worst after leap

He needs to be back on this show. Everyone is waiting like crazy but makers are torturing us with this nonsense. But now Shaurya is going to ask Anushka to marry him! What is happening ðŸ˜­
stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

When did they got to talk??????
Originally posted by: stormfly13

When did they got to talk??????

don't know bcoz I didn't watch someone told on Instagram
Originally posted by: hameshand4ever

He needs to be back on this show. Everyone is waiting like crazy but makers are torturing us with this nonsense. But now Shaurya is going to ask Anushka to marry him! What is happening ðŸ˜­

guys now we have to ubunderstand there is no hope of Shaleen entry makers wahi karenge Jo woh karna chate hai iski wajah se show barbaad hi kyu na ho jaye anushka ke life mein ab  yuvraj ke  liye koi place nahi aur jald ji shaadi bhi hogi twitter or Instagram mein pic nahi dekha anushka aur komal ke attire function mein pehnne wale dresses wear kiye hai bus main to yahi req karungi plz show mat dekho jab Tak dekhege trp thodi bahut bhi aati rahegi so plz guy stop watching laado Edited by ruhi1985sheetal - 6 years ago
amirtha_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

don't know bcoz I didn't watch someone told on Instagram

they didnt talk to each other freely when they try to talk komal husband comes there today only they will talk anushka will know about sagun motives and i dont think they will talk about yuvraj i dont know why writers doing like this

there is a new seg anu & shaurya get engaged if they really want to go with shaurya & anu jodi atleast they need to give them gud story

i dont know why laado maker always rush in their track even for yuvshka they did same suddenly they propose each other & got married i didnt even connect with yuvshka love story nor this shaurya juhi love story, i cant belive they r same ph of naamkaran & udaanEdited by amirtha_rosid - 6 years ago
justloverosid thumbnail
Originally posted by: amirtha_rosid

they didnt talk to each other freely when they try to talk komal husband comes there today only they will talk anushka will know about sagun motives and i dont think they will talk about yuvraj i dont know why writers doing like this

there is a new seg anu & shaurya get engaged if they really want to go with shaurya & anu jodi atleast they need to give them gud story

i dont know why laado maker always rush in their track even for yuvshka they did same suddenly they propose each other & got married i didnt even connect with yuvshka love story nor this shaurya juhi love story, i cant belive they r same ph of naamkaran & udaan

Well  it seems the new PH  of laado are from SSK and we know what to expect from them.
amirtha_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: justloverosid

Well it seems the new PH of laado are from SSK and we know what to expect from them.

i too think the same but in ssk atleast they showed sid always remember about roli in veeru vidhya track