Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Good teaser Di...
Plz update soon...
Thank you...
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
love the relation and closeness two families have...glad that now Raman is not alone and he has the support of Iyers...
continue soon pls
sweetdivya24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Superb update didu..
Loved it 
Loved ishra scene  
Ishita's scene with senior bhallas was emotional..
Beautifully written didu..
Continue soon..
gopsss thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice teaser dear!!!
Amma hugged toshiji n asked why didn't inform them...
Raman says them he just wanted ishu away from all these...
Eagerly waiting for the update dear...
Thanks for the PM...
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 26

Toshiji and Ishra were hugging mr bhalla tight when ishita's phone rang. She broke the hug and say, amma ka phone hai. Saying so she goes out and picked the phone. 

Ishita -hello amma, Kahan ho aap log. I have been trying ur and appa's phone for so long. 

Amma -woh kanna, hum gaon gaye the. Wahan network nahi tha. Tu bata kaisi hai?? 

Ishita -thik nahi hoon, amma. Aur yahan kuch bhi thik nahi hai. 

Amma -kya hua, kuch problem hai wahan,auckland mein?? 

Ishita -i am in India, Delhi mein. 

Amma -delhi hi, kyun??

Ishita told everything to amma making her shocked. 

Amma -itna sab kuch ho gaya, aur unn logon ne hume kuch nahi bataya. 

Ishita -they don't want to disturb my studies aur iss liye kuch nahi bataya. They r going through very bad phase, amma. Papa ji ki tabiyat Itni kharab hai, aur mummy ji ki bhi. Raman sab kuch akele handle kar rahe the, but ab aur nahi. Main har pal unke saath rehna chahti hoon. And will be with him only. 

Amma -haan kanna, tum unn logon ke paas hi raho.we r also coming back asap. U take care of them, we will be reaching soonish. She said and they hung the phone. 

Ishita went back to Mr bhalla's room and said -amma -appa aa rahe hai, they were also shocked, ki aap logon ne unhe bhi kuch nahi bataya. 

Raman -actually main nahi chahta tha, he was saying when ishita said -i know, Aap mujhe disturb nahi karna chahte the. But I want to be a part of our struggle. She said smiling making him smile too. 

Raman look at the watch and said -its getting late, I have to rush to the office.ab clients se time liya hai toh apna caliber prove bhi karni hogi. 

Ishita -aap jaiye,i am here with maa-papa. 

Raman look at her and nodded. He went out hugging his parent. Ishita went behind him and said -raman. 

Raman turned and said -Haan. 

Ishita -just remember that u r the best and can do anything. Aap sab kuch kar sakte ho. She said and hugged Raman tight pecking his lips. 

Raman caressed her hair and said -thanks for being there for me. He said and kissed her temple and went out while ishita stood there waving bye to him. 

After that, she went to Mr bhalla's room and took toshiji to her room. She made toshiji had her food and medicine. Toshiji slept after having her food and ishita went to Mr bhalla. She sat beside him and start talking to him telling him everything about Auckland, about Raman handling the business and everything else. 

Mr bhalla wasn't able to say anything but he was listening everything. Soon he felt tired and slept. Ishita covered the quilt over him and went out. 

She thought to go home and make food for Raman but as she don't have the keys, she went to bhalla house. She made palak paneer and chapati along with matar pulav for raman. Then she made palak khichdi for toshiji and went to her. She fed toshiji and after checking on both she finally went to office. 

Raman was in his cabin busy in his work. Ishita smiled seeing raman doing his work so efficiently. She always wanted to see Raman working so hard but never wanted him to go through such hardship. She prayed to Murugan to finish their sufferings soon. 

Then she went to his cabin and hugged him from back. 

Ishita -hi jaan, kaam kaisa chal raha hai??

Raman -all good, all thanks to u. Tumne sab kuch kitni efficiently handle kar liya. 

Ishita -i can handle my jaan too. Chaliye khana khaiye, Maine aapka favourite palak paneer banaya hai. 

Raman -abhi kaise, first I have to finish this. Phir maa ke paas jaana hai,unko khana khilana, he was saying when ishita said -maa ne khana kha liya hai and now she is resting. Meri baat bhi ho gayi hai doctor se. She is fine now, we can talk her home now. Even I have talked about shifting papa to home. Thode arrangements karne honge and papa can be in our home. She said smiling making Raman look at her. 

Raman -u really managed everything so well. Thanks for everything. 

Ishita -dont say thanks, just love me always. 

Raman -pyaar toh karta hi tumse, sabse jyada. Khud se bhi jyada. He said and then both had dinner together. 

After dinner, ishita helped raman in wrapping up his work and after that they went to hospital only to see Ishita's parent sitting with toshiji and amma comforting her. 

Amma hugged toshiji and said -aapne hume bhi nahi bataya. Ek call tak nahi kiya. We could have come and help u in this crisis. Hume kitna bura lag raha hai that u always took care of ishu like ur daughter and when u needed us, none of us came to help u. Hum gaon gaye the, u could have called us once. she was saying when ishita went to her. She hugged amma tight while Raman too came and took their blessings. 

Appa blessed raman and said -haan raman kanna, tumhe hume Ek baar phone karna chahiye tha. Tum par itni badi musibat aa gayi aur tumne hume bataya bhi nahi. It's not done. We r also like ur guardian. Humse iss tarah apna dard nahi chupana chahiye tha. 

Raman -sorry appa, but I just wanted to keep ishita away from all this problem.main uski padhayi disturb nahi karna chahta tha, aur aapko batata toh usse bhi pata chal jaata. That's why I didn't told u people anything. 

Appa -koi nahi kanna, bura waqt hai. Hum mil kar katenge and will overcome it. He said to which all nodded and went to see Mr bhalla. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it.