Bepannah My thoughts, Beilief in the seen ,and the unseen!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Bepannah~ My Thoughts~ ep 25~20.4.18 ..  Belief in the seen and unseen..

Fine episode that celebrates the local ethos in the form of diversity of faiths. To me, the episode hones upon belief as in accepting something as true. It may be in practising personal faiths ,in the unseen or represented deities, like Zoya at the dargah, Arjun referring  to Ganpati  idol in his car. Belief can also be seen in tangible relationships people form around themselves with others. Then there is Aditya who is representative  of those, who  who may not formally practice , any known world faiths, but tends to follow the pure light of goodness within their hearts and minds...

Following one's personal faith comprises of pleas before one's deity for granting of  personal requests. However the crucial part of devotion is an ongoing search for the knowledge of truth, without which one is lost in the darkness of ignorance. But overall it's a spiritual hunger which brings closer the devotee to the house of one's god ,or shrine of a saint.

Zoya's need is a spiritual one, while Noor's indulgence for ice pops is worldly.  People sensitive towards faiths, often look for spiritual signs that will guide them in which way to take in their journey of life! Noor's sudden darting in front of Arjun's car is taken as a sign from the god of wisdom, to further get to know this girl who  by divine moves or destiny's step! Keeps bumping into him, but then dodges him too. Arjun seeks more knowledge about Noor. What he fails to predict is sometimes things take longer to fall into place. Yet again, Noor clean bowls him out! and instead of discerning   her further , he ends up being seen as teasing a girl by the law. So can it be said ,that Arjun took an unwise decision? misinterpreted what the god of wisdom meant?? i.e,  not to be hasty, gauge the environment,  consider own susceptible position, rich young , reckless driver? out to make an impression upon young girls!

Entry to a belief related place depends very much upon the respect, devotion and faith of the believer. Zoya chooses to enter the shrine with her personal reverence  for an unforeseen presence. Her belief is enough to justify her action.  Aditya though in his casual travels, ends up before the dargah. Was he drawn into the situation, by some unexplained intervention? When asked if he  required  the specific floral  spread to mark reverence for the saint. As a nonbeliever, Adi declines the suggestion. What he seeks really, is answers for why his belief and faith in Pooja's love was betrayed???  In such scenarios, often people end up opposing faiths they are brought up in.. it's anger at divine powers for being repaid adversely for their fidelity! Adi is no exception. But then more so, divine sanctuaries are for the rejected, heartbroken and aggrieved!

Aditya has to be literally prompted to enter the dargah! Suddenly his decision to stay clear of this place! is side-lined by the fall of the vision impaired old man, right before him. It's the blind leading the one with a clouded vision !

Its ironic, the old man asks the already quite lost  Adi ,the way into the shrine!  If faith is about reading divine signs, then the unseen divinity attempts to empower the emotionally fallen into believing that he gather himself. As he can still be a source of being the way maker for those vulnerable, who are lost.. like this old man.. and  one lost widow ,Zoya .

Where Aditya has been written off as piece of scrap by his own father. This total stranger ,upon holy ground spots Adi's inherent good deed of showing, respect, kindness for the needy. On sacred ground, at times the emotionally downtrodden have blessings showered upon them instead of curses!

Sometimes one's gut instinct makes it feel just right , to share one's inner grief with a total stranger. Without  fear of being scoffed at, Adi lets out his true sentiments about his inability of using  faith as a moral crutch. His is a heart without faith, in an unseen deity. His is a mind without hope of better things to come. His is a soul where his personal faith in relationships has been betrayed!

At times the unseen divinity speaks to the aggrieved through the medium of humans. As the old man advises Aditya that for darkness of ignorance, a beam of pure  knowledge is enough! to end the search for truth. Thus, being on sacred ground where devotees come to plead for granting of favours from the divine unseen one . The old stranger can only suggest.. not force the hard-hearted Aditya!  To ask.. so he can receive !

His stubbornness can only be broken by the stray red string of prayer requests riding on the  breeze! One end of the small red string  symbolizes Zoya's supplication.. which  is blown across searching for  the other end, which will complete  what her heart seeks too  like another lost soul..  for end to end, the sacred red string is seen as a  favour  sought by two hearts. One with belief and the other without faith in  prayer requests fulfilment.

Aditya's unplanned experience at the shrine, only goes to promote what people of faith maintain. That the divine being often uses humans to act as a buttress to bail out those drowning in the deep end of the ocean of life!  Aditya and Zoya without realizing looking out for each other.

Aditya ,I believe  left the dargah  with some solace he receives . But this he will not admit. But this much he knows, now, Hooda house  is not home, a place where he  is likely  to get any emotional peace. He'd rather opt for the place that is the root cause of his anguish! Zosh!.. somehow he gains a strange strength to face his troubles up front!

Be sure when one's faith is restored, either in one's self or something one deems to be pure and true. Evil will strike! to dwindle one's faith and push one back in one's doldrums! 

Mahi turns up with her photoshopped photograph to rob Aditya out of his peace. By her conniving thoughts , words, implications, accusations ! she attempts to take Aditya captive, so she can black mail him into doing her will! Have access to the insurance policy. By now Aditya knows her as a complete waste of time! Leaves her once again, greedy and wanting for money!!

But the truth cannot be morphed!  Mahi failed at getting the monies. But she succeeds inadvertently , by wounding Aditya emotionally. The photo is a distasteful reminder of his birthday three years ago.. where Pooja had the nerve to pass Yash off as her friend!  That too under his roof!

The man in the mirror.. is a devastated  Adi.. his male ego smashed. How both Pooja and Yash might have scoffed at his sighted eyes ! hooded with blinded perception!  His faith in his marriage. In  Pooja's fidelity  blow's out of  proportion.  Yet again bad memories   bog him down with low self esteem!  Now he will never even consider celebrating his birthday... far too many unhappy returns of his birthday  three years ago  ! no more birthday  celebrations for Aditya !

Will Aditya take this past photo as a dug up reminder to continue to harbour disbelief in  close partnership like the sacred bond of marriage? Once again he loses faith in the goodness inherently lodged in his heart. Once again he walks aimlessly, directionless on   his lonely road of life. Not his fault , he can only believe in what he sees ,perceives , then concludes,around him.. he can only see himself badly betrayed by emotional relationships.. he is one without , faith, belief in anyone or anything !

But where darkness  of discontent spreads, a beam of light gives the message of renewing hope in two likewise bruised souls.  Pooja's plan to celebrate Aditya's birthday in a big way at Zosh, appears as a positive sign from the unseen deity by Zoya! For her it's the break she sought in her prayer request at the saint's shrine.

Her request appears granted!  The knowledge of the truth will be exposed ,that Pooja loved Aditya!  Plus that should clear Yashs name too..  expel the stigma of their spouses  having an affair!

Zoya will take on this opportunity! Involve her team! Get  the best out of them to redeem the image of Zosh and Pooja and Yash!  With a clean heart she plans the surprise birthday party for Aditya.. giving credence to Pooja's sentiments!        

So what will Zoya get in return, apart from defending two misjudged spouses??  Well Zoya strives, to spread happiness. A healing for the festering gnawing wound. Give hope where there is  despair. A  tranquillity  where there is discontentment..

The question is will Aditya recognize Zoya's goodwill gesture? or will he interpret it like some sick joke??... we shall see.. hamlet53 21.4.18 Have a good weekend dear readers..love hammie                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Edited by Hamlet53 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

san121 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie, very nice writing...I am very much with your thought.
But I think, now Adi is not in a condition to look out Zoya's effort...neither he will be able to see zoya's good intension nor her kind and patience heart. So after knowing Zoya's attempt of birthday celebration, he will react negatively. What will be his next action, is upto script. 

But I believe, one day he will have an eye to see zoya's kindness and good gesture. Then he should repent and a soft relation of friendship and love will come to existence. We will wait,( as we did for TaSha) .

Edited by san121 - 6 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Hello sans...πŸ˜ƒ knowing you is coming back to me...  your reference to Tasha... jerked my memory.. how lovely to see we meet again...
Hi Hammie, very nice writing...I am very much with your thought.  pleased to hear you agree.. have to say.. it was a great episode..    touching upon   beliefs.. those who have them...
But I think, now Adi is not in a condition to look out Zoya's effort...neither he will be able to see zoya's good intension nor her kind and patience heart. So after knowing Zoya's attempt of birthday celebration, he will react negatively. What will be his next action, is upto script. 
I totally agree...  he's still sore..   there will be a clash..  that's what cv's  aim  to show.. I wonder if he'll share with Zoya why his fury at the Pooja desired party??
But I believe, one day he will have an eye to see zoya's kindness and good gesture. Then he should repent and a soft relation of friendship and love will come to existence. We will wait,( as we did for TaSha) .  oh I recall.. the phase of going tough redemption.. me avidly looking forward to an undefined bond gradually  building up between Adi and Zoya ... listen mate super to read your thoughts   much love hammie

Silverrmoon thumbnail
Hello Hammie πŸ˜ƒ
Very well written, I loved the way you described the belief and faith people have in deities, which some of them don't unknowingly do get direction when they are completed lost like in case of example. True he gets that respect from a man who is nowhere related to him, which his good qualities are hardly acknowledged at his home. He seeks peace from any place other than his home. 

Sometimes we humans do find belief in those signs which one way gives us hope to a better situation, in case of Zoya she does have a belief that she would be able to prove Yash's innocence and on the other hand Adi completely lost faith in everything yet finds some peace listening to the Baba's kind words. The thread reached where it rightfully belonged to,, which shows both Zoya and Adi are destined to be together.

Mahi and her threats luckily don't work on Adi anymore but he shattered to know that Pooja brought Yash home on his b'day...here Harshad was brilliant, and I don't blame him for not believing anything anymore when he keeps getting more shocks, on the other zoya the pure soul wants to make him a bit happy by trying to prove to him that his wife cared for him. She has no clue about the consequences she might have to face...just see how much she doing for Aditya when they hardly have a strong bond, Zoya definitely will be the healing balm to Adi's all wounds, would love to see more interaction of them

Hammie can you please post the prev post of your's here in your response..I was unable to find it the next day so that I can unres my post. I enjoyed reading your post,,,Take care,, have a lovely weekend. 
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hammie,,, fantastic musings by u as always amuses me,, i always enjoy ur insight abt faith n belief,, brilliantly written hammie,,⭐️
 It's the blind leading the one with a clouded vision !
the way u express the subtle flow in episode is the best thing abt ur thoughts.. even i thought n grin at tat moment,, bt ur authoritative words make these little things meaningful fr us readers..

i do feel the Dargah scene was brilliantly done by cv's & harshad as Adi was on top of his game,,😳 
yes tat wound has yet to heal n it will be open again n again by Mahi's alikes till then,, it wasn't a morphed or photoshop pic hammie,,, he jst used ths reason to hush Mahi,, bt yea tat bring abt one more insecurity he develop n now Zoya will hav the task to protect him frm going farther from faith,,For AD he wont think ill abt Zoya's intention i believe,,he already trust her more than himself unknowingly,, lets see wat happened next,, it wud definitely be an interesting watch

luv n hugs fr ths awsome thoughts once again hammie,, im  absolutely loving ths journey so far..!!
Edited by NusiSg - 6 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearl100

Hello Hammie πŸ˜ƒ   hello Swati...πŸ˜ƒ  finally got here..  was out and about  chillaxing..πŸ˜›

Very well written, I loved the way you described the belief and faith people have in deities, which some of them don't unknowingly do get direction when they are completed lost like in case of example. True he gets that respect from a man who is nowhere related to him, which his good qualities are hardly acknowledged at his home. He seeks peace from any place other than his home. 
 some people  need a sense of direction, purpose..  I found the episode   with much depth.. cv's  did a good job..
Sometimes we humans do find belief in those signs which one way gives us hope to a better situation, in case of Zoya she does have a belief that she would be able to prove Yash's innocence and on the other hand Adi completely lost faith in everything yet finds some peace listening to the Baba's kind words. The thread reached where it rightfully belonged to,, which shows both Zoya and Adi are destined to be together.
oh ,yes I agree..  and history shows  generations believe in omens,  and often base their actions upon  divine signs.. 
Mahi and her threats luckily don't work on Adi anymore but he shattered to know that Pooja brought Yash home on his b'day...here Harshad was brilliant, and I don't blame him for not believing anything anymore when he keeps getting more shocks, on the other zoya the pure soul wants to make him a bit happy by trying to prove to him that his wife cared for him. She has no clue about the consequences she might have to face...just see how much she doing for Aditya when they hardly have a strong bond, Zoya definitely will be the healing balm to Adi's all wounds, would love to see more interaction of them

Adi can see through Mahi... his frustration is that she is far to cunning for Zoya to handle.. but this in itself gives   Adi the reason to look out for Zoya..
Hammie can you please post the prev post of your's here in your response..I was unable to find it the next day so that I can unres my post. I enjoyed reading your post,,,Take care,, have a lovely weekend. 
HAIN?? that is such an old post... a year old in this forum's life..    ok found it  buried somewhere   

thanks for your great comment swat...    much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
hellooo Nusi... great to see you doc sahiba!
hammie,,, fantastic musings by u as always amuses me,, i always enjoy ur insight abt faith n belief,, brilliantly written hammie,,⭐️  good you can tell.. when I enjoy  an episode...  
 It's the blind leading the one with a clouded vision !
the way u express the subtle flow in episode is the best thing abt ur thoughts.. even i thought n grin at tat moment,, bt ur authoritative words make these little things meaningful fr us readers..
faith... is one issue, many people feel passionately about..   had to be sensitive I don't moralize... nusi.. there are also those  who celebrate humanism as the crux  of all faiths..
i do feel the Dargah scene was brilliantly done by cv's & harshad as Adi was on top of his game,,😳 
yes tat wound has yet to heal n it will be open again n again by Mahi's alikes till then,, it wasn't a morphed or photoshop pic hammie,,, he jst used ths reason to hush Mahi,, bt yea tat bring abt one more insecurity he develop n now Zoya will hav the task to protect him frm going farther from faith,,For AD he wont think ill abt Zoya's intention i believe,,he already trust her more than himself unknowingly,, lets see wat happened next,, it wud definitely be an interesting watch
yes.. the  photo morphing was to shut Mahi up... but the irony was.. that the  photo was true... the event happened... Adi  was not duped  by Mahi... but as his memory serves him right... he was deceived by Pooja and Yash!!!
luv n hugs fr ths awsome thoughts once again hammie,, im  absolutely loving ths journey so far..!!
Thanks  Nusi...   for making the time to read and comment.. means a lot to me... much love hammie

Ssophia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry sorry hammie... for commenting so late.. πŸ˜•..
But again your thoughts nd posts alwaz forces me to think the other way round..
The description of dargah scene nd eternal peace marvellous...πŸ‘...

How can u imagine to that extent... i mean its amazing to think at that levelπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Well said about adi s feelings about that photo moment... yeah he was deceived... but to confuse maahi nd prove her wrong the way he acted β­οΈ...ur description is apt for that.. 

Your titles at first intance t samaj hi nhi ate... but after reading out entirely its so apt... i mean how can u do that.. kar kese lete ho aap... πŸ˜†

Brilliance at par... πŸ‘
loved it girl... keep writing nd giving us the honor to read ur thoughts😳
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ssophia

Sorry sorry hammie... for commenting so late.. πŸ˜•.. helooo Sophia... waise was wondering where you were... ???? was  asking Nusi... if she'd seen you??? chal... good to see you πŸ˜ƒ

But again your thoughts nd posts alwaz forces me to think the other way round..
The description of dargah scene nd eternal peace marvellous...πŸ‘...
I  found the episode moving... the credit I felt goes to Cv's for capturing the pulse of the city, where people with varied faiths practice their beliefs.. side by side..
How can u imagine to that extent... i mean its amazing to think at that levelπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
look a lot of it   was self explanatory .. some very moving scenes...Adi... lack of faith...

Well said about adi s feelings about that photo moment... yeah he was deceived... but to confuse maahi nd prove her wrong the way he acted β­οΈ...ur description is apt for that.. 
yes... but the  irony was he knew what the story,  was behind it... Harshad acted 
Your titles at first intance t samaj hi nhi ate... but after reading out entirely its so apt... i mean how can u do that.. kar kese lete ho aap... πŸ˜†
 the titles  are prompted by the crux of the episode...
Brilliance at par... πŸ‘  your comments are always gracious and much pleasing 
loved it girl... keep writing nd giving us the honor to read ur thoughts😳   the honour Sophia is mine..  to be given fantastic feedbacks... its my reward.. in your  words...  me looking forward to viewing today's episode..  its going to on at 9.00pm London time!!   I  trust you know me is  Londoner !πŸ˜›  with a desi  heart ,mind and soul... πŸ˜ƒ   much love Sophia...   yours,hammie

Ssophia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Areyyy dearr on weekends i dont get proper time.. so couldnt reply πŸ˜•...nd u knw actually whatπŸ˜†...apka post padhne k liye quality time i need.. not b coz ur posts are long but b coz ur post are full of depth nd so i really take a good amount of time to read understand it thoroughly nd then comment πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

Ohh so you r Londoner.. good to knwπŸ˜†...yeah today s epi fully wait worthy...u gonna love it... do write nd make such great post on today s epi.. πŸ˜†

Hammie ur posts are fantastic nd so obvio my feedback becomes good πŸ˜†..yeah miss desi heart nd soul.. that i can feel it from ur postsπŸ˜†..
Lots of love hammieπŸ˜†