Bepannah My thoughts, Black sheep of the family!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Bepannah~ My Thoughts~ ep 24~19.4.18 .. Black sheep of the family.

Both Zoya and Aditya are seen as the black sheep of their families. Both's behaviour is deemed as, different and unconventional within their families , in comparison with other family members. To me this is another affinity Adi and Zoya have in their lives.. disrespected and unloved by their families.

Furthermore, we may conclude this rejection may not be new to them both. Certainly in Zoya's case her marriage to Yash Arora was seen as a bold step. Both the Arora's and Siddiqui's  frowned at their childrens decision to this day. Perhaps due to this Zoya opts in her widowhood to continue to latch on to her dead husband's family, rather than her parental home

Aditya Hooda seems more in a pitiable situation, as seen in the episode. His  money minded snobbish  father,  pulls down his older so badly when Adi returns home after being caught in the riots.

Harsh has always seen the rest of his family as white sheep, garbed in family upper strata of respectability. Shining examples of fine upbringing and blue blood. Aditya by his persona is seen as the sheep with black wool! The odd one out, who puts a blemish on the rest of the fold. Harsh s scathing , cruel words about Adi's appearance are rough! strong enough for him to loathe his father through and through. The young man is emotional abused , if you ask me. No wonder he is bitter and growls at the rest of the world. To me losing Pooja is not the only reason for his misery. Long has he been put down by his own father. Worst still, Aditya knows the two timing dishonourable reality of his father. Harsh Hooda is no icon of morality .. not, really the good role model for a son to have. Aditya holds only contempt for his wife cheater old man!

For Harsh Hooda only money, status, his good name matters, nothing else. So when Aditya is struck off all family, business joint accounts!  It bothers him not one bit. All Aditya, perhaps craves for is the wealth of his father's, care, attention ..and love!

Mind you in a way being struck off.. may turn out favourable for Aditya. He may just strive to fend for himself, find his own feet. Stand  up tall and straight! This may the break he needs?

Zoya , too after staying out all night, gets an earful from Yash's mother before her sister Noor. The scene brings up the issue of middle class morality woes, and the  rich getaway with anything outlook! Because  money makes them more powerful  than the exposed to societys wagging tongues. As  high status provides them the security blanket!  Zoya tackles this scenario well. Yash's mother in so many words, compares  the moral upbringing of the children between the Arora s and Siddiqui's.

But Zoya actually being the older sister, chastises  Noor for talking backing and contradicting an  family elder. Zoya clearly has  been taught, to show courtesy , and decency towards elders.  Noor is childish and abrasive, but nevertheless gets put in her place by Zoya! Whereas.. Mahi.. respects no one, not her mother, or her dead brother Yash. She only puts on deceptive appearances ..befools others.    Like Harsh Hooda , her true love is only money! and power, that it buys!

The scene between Noor and Zoya is interesting in content. Noor being younger, is rash.. but her views  too make sense. She wants her  older sister to  see through Mahi and her mother  s' unwarranted deceptive taunts. Noor feels her sister is forcing herself upon them. That in  reality she is the black sheep of this family. Zoya response shows maturity.. an understanding of a grieving mothers pain.. which to Zoya comes out in bitter taunts  towards her. Zoya is sensitive that if she has lost a husband. Yash s mother also lost her only son..  will this loyalty towards Yash's family prove favourable for Zoya? Or is she laying herself open to learning some tough lessons the hard way?    

Mahi with her ready supply of deceptive words manages to accompany Zoya to meet Ashish. But in turn for once ,Mahi seems duped as Ashish's silence appears to be bought out by some unknown person. Knowing Mahi who never gives up.. instead ,influences Zoya.. continues to create division between Adi and Zoya! Suggests  Aditya Hooda may be behind Ashish sudden change of attitude.

If you ask me this may be a test for Zoya.. will she buy Mahi's lies turning her against Aditya? Or will she believe Adi is no black sheep, but the one who rescues her out of gruelling situations??

As if people's opinion matter to Aditya! In fact, at times I feel he defiantly lives up to his bad boy persona. Let people label him as the black sheep, a bohemian  hippie! he knows what he is ? a big softie  inside ,however hard he may appear on the outside.

On low days, all he wants is to recede back into the shell of seclusion   and remain mum, especially before his  family who give him nothing but grief!  Let them draw negative conclusions about him! He'll turn thick skinned !

Take Aditya's presence at the orphanage .. he finds solace there, because his personal loss of Pooja is recognized there! Not  spurned aside. But then children are  spontaneous in how they feel.. so very much like Aditya himself! No  wonder he appears to bond with the orphans. Can it be he himself feels ,abandoned by his family in this time of bereavement? Its no slip on the part of  the adolescent boy when he calls Aditya a cheater! Which Pooja was not for him. The truth behind the statement   is controversially cutting. But till the truth prevails, nothing can stop Aditya  from wallowing in his memories of Pooja .. even if he is branded the black sheep of the family. Adi needs compassion not coldness...

Zoya too needs solace.. this black sheep responds to the call for worship to her personal deity. She heads for the dargah.. where both white and black sheep are accepted by the almighty. Dejected  and delayed in her knowledge of the truth, by  the set back of Ashish's  mystery exit, Zoya  pleads to her  deity for information which may prove her Yash innocent..  Aditya enters the dargah.. will he once again be the one to open Zoya's eyes?? Save her from going in circles.. after all two black sheep are one of a kind!!  ...hamlet53 20.4.18

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zayu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well said πŸ‘ tbh i failed to notice the whole black sheep thing i'm glad you brought it up. The more that i watch the show the more i appreciate it.Initially it took time to understand but both Zoya and Adi's characters have been written beautifully and with a lot of thought.
Adi and Zoya might be poles apart in personalities but at the core both are the same.Both of them are very soft on the inside, only difference is that Zoya is expressive whereas Aditya wears a mask and shows no care for the world attitude.
I really feel sad for Adi the guy not only suffered emotionally through his family but the one blessing he got in the form of Pooja also broke him...no doubt the guy doesn't care😭.
Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo Zayu..πŸ˜ƒ good to see you 
Well said πŸ‘ tbh i failed to notice the whole black sheep thing i'm glad you brought it up. The more that i watch the show the more i appreciate it.Initially it took time to understand but both Zoya and Adi's characters have been written beautifully and with a lot of thought.
Yes, couldn't agree more... their is depth in their characters..  a universal appeal.. we feel for their predicaments..
Adi and Zoya might be poles apart in personalities but at the core both are the same.Both of them are very soft on the inside, only difference is that Zoya is expressive whereas Aditya wears a mask and shows no care for the world attitude.
well pointed!! Aditya  conceals his real self.. its interesting to see, how  gradually he begins to reveal more about himself to people he is at ease with... Zoya...? will be a gradual process though..
I really feel sad for Adi the guy not only suffered emotionally through his family but the one blessing he got in the form of Pooja also broke him...no doubt the guy doesn't care😭.
the way he was received by his father.. after the curfew ends set the tone of the episode for me!   was much moved  by Adi's treatment...   thanks for sharing your interesting thoughts Zayu...😊... lets enjoy the show... much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
hello jodh57..πŸ˜ƒ welcome to my thoughts... overall I felt  the content had much significance  regards Adi and Zoya..  thanks for your positive comment, love hammie
Ssophia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Heyyy awesomeee Hammieee... πŸ‘..
Finally such a short post i must sayπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..
The title Black sheep soo justifies for the adi as well as zoya... πŸ˜ƒ

So rightly pointed out adi nd zoyaaa are both disliked by their families not families but particular father... they have a near similar family background... nd fab siblingss..😳😳..who despite of being younger takes good care of their respective elders... 

Noor nd arjun are exactly the opposites but one thing in common is that they love their siblings nd alwaz support nd protect them.. 

Mahi s true love money πŸ˜›πŸ˜›..like mr hooda... rightly said.. πŸ˜†

Adi s behavior his now i understnd...first pooja was der for him but after her cheat nd death he completely broke down.. 

But one thing i dont understand he hates his father.. okkk.. 
But mother ..i dont say he hates her.. but he dont give her that respect love as that of sakshi... 
His mother was cheated so hee should feel sorry for her nd get more close to her.. but his this behavior creates many questions..

Overall an amazing piece of write up hammie β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
Thoroughly enjoyed it... 
Thanks nd continue wid such amazing work.. πŸ˜†
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hammie,, u started & finished ths brilliant take like a pro,,⭐️⭐️ yes two black sheep are one of a kind!!😳😳
indeed they both needs solace n they are each other's solace,, i feel atleast AD has realised tat fact,, smh unconciously he has taken her responsibility!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

all those negative cupids like Mahi Harsh Yash's mom only bringing them together,,πŸ˜› so im happy with all the planning & plotting.. somebody want zoya to be oblivious abt yash's truth,, n tat's not Maahi,, n neither tat can be AD,, then who tat black sheep is?? wud be interesting to watch..πŸ˜ƒ

thnk u so much fr writing such a superlative post fr ths amazing show,, luv n hugs!!😳
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ssophia

Heyyy awesomeee Hammieee... πŸ‘.. hello Ssophia  ,πŸ˜ƒ   good to see you

Finally such a short post i must sayπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...haaa haaa... did try to be concise  
yes... in terms of standing out in their families
So rightly pointed out adi nd zoyaaa are both disliked by their families not families but particular father... they have a near similar family background... nd fab siblingss..😳😳..who despite of being younger takes good care of their respective elders... 
so aptly point that I missed out.. its the fathers whose grace they both have fallen from
Noor nd arjun are exactly the opposites but one thing in common is that they love their siblings nd alwaz support nd protect them.. 
its a good thing that their siblngs   will be support
Mahi... is smart  wish she would use her brain constructively  
Adi s behavior his now i understnd...first pooja was der for him but after her cheat nd death he completely broke down.. 
yes  people's behaviour has a root cause  
But mother ..i dont say he hates her.. but he dont give her that respect love as that of sakshi... 
His mother was cheated so hee should feel sorry for her nd get more close to her.. but his this behavior creates many questions..
Adi we are led to believe  knows about his fathers flings... Adi sees his mother has no clout and say in the house.  its his father who takes the decisions 
Thoroughly enjoyed it... 
thanks Ssophia...πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks nd continue wid such amazing work.. πŸ˜†    loved your ideas...  keep them coming in your comments...  love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo Nusi..πŸ˜ƒ  super to see you 
hammie,, u started & finished ths brilliant take like a pro,,⭐️⭐️ yes two black sheep are one of a kind!!😳😳      pleased you liked it..
indeed they both needs solace n they are each other's solace,, i feel atleast AD has realised tat fact,, smh unconciously he has taken her responsibility!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
this is  great pointer...   he has..
all those negative cupids like Mahi Harsh Yash's mom only bringing them together,,πŸ˜› so im happy with all the planning & plotting.. somebody want zoya to be oblivious abt yash's truth,, n tat's not Maahi,, n neither tat can be AD,, then who tat black sheep is?? wud be interesting to watch..πŸ˜ƒ
 true... according to tv story formula ... the negative elements bring the  separated leads closer..
 may be... its.. Arjun??  shielding   Adi from     some  unknown pain??? or Pooja's  mother??
thnk u so much fr writing such a superlative post fr ths amazing show,, luv n hugs!!😳
lovely reading your ideas... made me think.. thanks for your loyal ,ongoing support... as ever,yours hammie

Silverrmoon thumbnail
Res πŸ˜†
Hammie I ll be back tom. πŸ˜ƒ
Happy weekend to you till then. 
john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ssophia

Heyyy awesomeee Hammieee... πŸ‘..

Finally such a short post i must sayπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..

Thoroughly enjoyed it... 
Thanks nd continue wid such amazing work.. πŸ˜†

His equation with his mother is definitely different than his relationship with his father. Adi likes to call a spade  a spade and from the looks of it his mother never did anything about her husband's cheating. I mean she is still with him and let's him dictate everyone and everything. I think in Adi' s eyes she does not respect herself and that is why he does not find it necessary to respect her. Look at his reaction now for pooja. That shows that he would have def done something instead of just accepting pooja back in his life if he would have known when she was alive. My point is he does not believe in just forgive and forget for something like this.  Cheating is a breach of trust and sign of disrespect for a relationship and love for him and he does not take that lightly like his mother did.