Bepannah My thoughts, The turbulent calm....!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Bepannah~ My Thoughts ep 23~18.4.18  The  turbulent  calm..

Often disorder around us helps to face our personal instabilities. Invariably, the best of us attempt to survive by grappling our internal turmoil before it swamps us completely and renders us as useless.The violent external city disturbance, strangely enough reflects a simmering curbed unrest within two people with a similar pain.The city struggles to survive under arisen pressure. Likewise both Aditya and Zoya, too are forced to put into practice their survival instinct. Both seek refuge at Zosh as the vantage point. Zosh is symbolic of two dead souls Pooja and Harsh who leave quite an impact on their spouses Aditya and Zoya.

As the causes to incite the rioting leave much to investigation. The truth between what went on between Pooja and Yash? too leaves much to speculation and assumption.

However, the specific riot that causes discontentment within Zoya and Aditya is symbolic of  both being the cause and effect of sudden unexpected changes that invades their lives. Just like the civil disturbance disturbs the peace of a normal way of life. So end up these two wayward directionless people, unsure as to why things happen the way they did?

Can we conclude , this out of the blue turbulence is  Providence's doing? to detain two  adrift individuals  on a controversial venue to hear, clear, nurse, and  resolve certain common grievances between the two? To me they are like two disputing children given time out to ! clear the air and mend issues between them.

But  the time out comes not without the initial squabbles between the two, where  due to misunderstanding, out of the two, one ends up as the injured party! Zoya defends herself by a small nail file.Adi ends up locked in the toilet! The scenario is romantically comic, right from her weapon the nail file used to file off dead areas of the body like the human nail!  right down to  their rather much repeated position where Zoya ends up in a submissive posture and Aditya in the assertive posture! This is the common issue between them. A case of mistaken identities mis understanding each other. Both Adi and Zoya label each other as thieves, robbing each other of a peaceful existence!

Both  go through  destroying each other by raking raw nerves where it hurts most! Adi  blames Zoya's nagging wife issues that force her husband to go looking for solace in another's man's wife! Zoya attacks, his failed skills  of being a husband who failed to  occupy his wife! She hurts his image..  he is ,definitely not husband material. But in all these scathing attacks upon each other's persons, there lies an understanding between Adi and Zoya, where the other person can relate through what the other one goes through. It's a common pain of being cheated by their life partners!.. so somehow? after the raving and ranting at each other, both end up being calmer than before?

One wonders, are these scenes used as ice breakers between them? To slip in a  restful ceasefire between them?  

I feel there is more to the scenes between them... despite the revolt of personalities, a certain, dignity respect, tolerance remains between them.

Adi protects, Zoya's virtue and honour, both outside  in the wake of rioting  and in the quiet and closed eyes of the world. He gives Zoya what a woman expects from a man with honour and integrity.. that he will protect her when the need arises! He certainly does!  Assures her of his support in troubled times. It becomes  a scenario where  both face a common enemy.. the insane riot!  Outside! and the raging unrest of their hearts. They are in it together!

Sleeping separately, on sofa and carpet is another scenario, where Aditya gives preference to her need and comfort..  acts a gent! Shows chivalry is not dead. By treating her like a lady! A  knight in shining armour respects the virtue and chastity of a lady.. even when he can easily  take advantage of the stupid woman who drives him insane! But Aditya Hooda, surprises, baffles Zoya.. what is he all about?? With a twinkle in his eye.. his response is.. that she'll never know, as he's one of a kind.. limited edition!!

But then trust, lies both ways. Zoya too knows she'll be safe with Adi ,alone in the office. He'll safeguard her life,  as  many previous occasions, already confirm that too her. But a peaceful sleep is what both are deprived off.. their single tears.. epitomize their human need of missing their dead spouses! Yet somehow it makes it right to share their common pain.. as their silence becomes louder than their words!

Holding on to Adi's arm is Zoya's plea for help.. and trust in sharing her fear of  the darkness.. the candle scene is significant. Both are in the dark about the truth. Both help each other to light the flame, which dispels, distrust, grief and replaces it with some common ground between them. Is this the tranquil peace after a storm??

Before they know it.. each's presence sparks the hurtful memory of their own spouse? Was some replacement sliding in silently.. a rebound? Zoya's presence, recoils Pooja's memory for Adi.. the song, "don't leave me.. the heart desires more somehow oddly applies to this widow...Adi dreams.. and lets himself go.. as he latches on to Zoya's hand.. she wonders, this cannot be so !!memories make him delirious! She was right , he still loves his dead wife Pooja!

As for Zoya.. what calm is this after the riots, between them??? that makes her spontaneously hold up her sheer mantle to block the piercing beams of the sun from forcing Adi  to break his peaceful slumber??? Was she trying to act like his wife???? the light reveals all.. and she too blinks..  the truth is the storm subsides between them. Both  will  have to see the truth, their healing if desired ,lies  in each other. However unthinkable and unrealistic it looks!

Arjun and Noor too are forced to meet.. due to the sudden running of the puppy into the hustle bustle of traffic. Her name is Noor... a pure light..light that disperses  darkness  and reveals the truth. Young Arjun too is a warrior seeking the truth, now that providence has  brought them face to face. Like their older siblings, their  initial  encounters begin on a stormy start  too! misunderstandings! and upstaging each other. Now as their personal  turbulence  abates, can we anticipate   for some calm  to prevail??? Hamlet53 19.4.18

Be late than never.. erhh late.. with love hammie

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ssophia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thankss a lottt for the PM hammie... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
First offf all again all appreciation goes to you... πŸ‘..
Right from the beginning till the end the way u explained the entire scenario is something like wowww...u just brought the other side of the situation... 

Specially the candle wala... i cant even explain bit very well understood... the beginning of peace... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And one more thing the title itselfff⭐️⭐️..
The turbulent calm... about zoya i dont knw but yes adi gets inner peace by shouting at zoya as he has no choice left...Those person who r guilty died so he cant go nd just eat them down wid his words... so bachi zoyaaπŸ˜›..not b coz she is guilty but b coz she is not wanting to believe them guilty... just opposite of what he believes... 

Nd one more thing u re right they will find peace in each other only.. the inner turbulent will calm with each other.. as they share the same pains which was very well shown in epi nd described in ur post... silence did spoke lounder than words.. 
πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

Soo once again thanx a lot for such a great view nd showing nd expaining the  situations better...
Will b waiting for ur next post.. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†
And yes the meaning of noor nd songs english translation Awesomeee... 
Continue with such great work... πŸ˜†

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb piece of writing hammie,,,β­οΈπŸ‘ wat a profound read it is!! i wont add much,, will agree to watever u said...
can't believe u used limited edition fr AD,, i remember fr whom u used to use that phrase..,πŸ˜‰, tat's a great gesture Ham,, seems ur vry much effected by ths one of a kind man,,😳
their healing lies in each other,,,  n they hav to ask  for that,,, brilliant hammie,,, ohhh yess i agree,, she was acting his wife,,,πŸ˜†

ohhh Noor-Arjun n their names' significance brilliantly done,,,⭐️⭐️

some on point n outstanding kinda  symbolism thru out the take hammie,, u killed it with ur brilliance!! n i loved loved watching ths beautiful epi,, yes it does seems an ice breaker,, though i felt AD's emotions changes spontaneously,, bt watever moves the story im in fr that,,,πŸ˜‰

thnk u so much fr writing without fail for Bepannah,, luv n hugs..!!😳
Hamlet53 thumbnail
hello Ssophia...πŸ˜ƒ...
Thankss a lottt for the PM hammie... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... my pleasure... 
First offf all again all appreciation goes to you... πŸ‘...the actual episode  had substance.. both actors.. brought life into the characters
Right from the beginning till the end the way u explained the entire scenario is something like wowww...u just brought the other side of the situation... 
only snag was..  why the  civil disturbances happened.. ? I failed to catch on to.. but  the riots     CVs.. used to suit a purpose ,plot wise..
Specially the candle wala... i cant even explain bit very well understood... the beginning of peace... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
both... were united in igniting the spark... 
And one more thing the title itselfff⭐️⭐️..
The turbulent calm... about zoya i dont knw but yes adi gets inner peace by shouting at zoya as he has no choice left...Those person who r guilty died so he cant go nd just eat them down wid his words... so bachi zoyaaπŸ˜›..not b coz she is guilty but b coz she is not wanting to believe them guilty... just opposite of what he believes... 
this is the controversy and contradiction.. that the human heart and mind are subject to.. in crisis management situation
Nd one more thing u re right they will find peace in each other only.. the inner turbulent will calm with each other.. as they share the same pains which was very well shown in epi nd described in ur post... silence did spoke lounder than words.. 
πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
its identifying   own pain with another's its like  we cry  when we see human tragedies across the world... we weep about our own loss...
Soo once again thanx a lot for such a great view nd showing nd expaining the  situations better...
Will b waiting for ur next post.. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†
And yes the meaning of noor nd songs english translation Awesomeee...   told you I celebrate languages... especially the ones I can relate to...πŸ˜›...
Continue with such great work... πŸ˜†
thanks Sophia... as always lovely to hear  your ideas... much love... hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo Nusi... πŸ˜ƒ..     so I take it you checked out the episode... dumdar tha... drama shama... you know how I love dramatics...πŸ˜›  
superb piece of writing hammie,,,β­οΈπŸ‘ wat a profound read it is!! i wont add much,, will agree to watever u said...
hain itni jaldi you agree...πŸ˜†  makes a change..  waise how come both end up in a certain position?? cheap thrills! you know me.. I look the other way.. πŸ˜›..
can't believe u used limited edition fr AD,, i remember fr whom u used to use that phrase..,πŸ˜‰, tat's a great gesture Ham,, seems ur vry much effected by ths one of a kind man,,😳
woh... abhi bhi limited edition hai Nusi...  that will never change... he remains iconic for me as a character... shy..reserved.. withdrawn  .. ..  without humour,, serious
their healing lies in each other,,,  n they hav to ask  for that,,, brilliant hammie,,, ohhh yess i agree,, she was acting his wife,,,πŸ˜†  
yes...πŸ˜† and wot a reply she gave him... not in a million years...πŸ˜†
ohhh Noor-Arjun n their names' significance brilliantly done,,,⭐️⭐️
I warm to this pairing...
some on point n outstanding kinda  symbolism thru out the take hammie,, u killed it with ur brilliance!! n i loved loved watching ths beautiful epi,, yes it does seems an ice breaker,, though i felt AD's emotions changes spontaneously,, bt watever moves the story im in fr that,,,πŸ˜‰
adi... is honourable... that stood out... and she knows..   that
thnk u so much fr writing without fail for Bepannah,, luv n hugs..!!😳
thank you... nusi...for patting my back.. you know I need that  ..πŸ˜›.. bas you keep reading.. and I'll make it easier by PMing you the link... much love, as ever yours hammie..

Silverrmoon thumbnail
Hello Hammie πŸ˜ƒ

Hope you're doing good...Itna short post πŸ˜† But so beautifully written like always yaar.
The way you have compared the turbulence outside and inside their hearts is so apt. Both Adi and Zoya are there for each other when the need requires. They are finally able to understand each other, they needed to let everything out so that they know what the other person is going through, which is when they ll start having a new bond. 

What their resp partners couldn't share with them, these two are able to share it unknowingly,,the trust in each other and honesty. The candle is scene was so well shown,,he need not stay there if he wanted to but then he did show he does care for her. We need more such scenes in the future where they start conversing and start healing each other. 

Hope they don't show Yash's presence in every scene πŸ˜† it kind off breaks the flow. I don't remember Noor's part at all,,may be I missed it, have to still watch 2-3 epi yet,,but I enjoyed reading your post. Harshad n Jenny are doing such a good job na,,after a long time I'm enjoying a show. Keep writing , Take care Hammie. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by pearl100 - 6 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearl100

Hello Hammie πŸ˜ƒ   hello swat...πŸ˜ƒ good to see you mate...

Hope you're doing good...Itna short post πŸ˜† But so beautifully written like always yaar.
The way you have compared the turbulence outside and inside their hearts is so apt. Both Adi and Zoya are there for each other when the need requires. They are finally able to understand each other, they needed to let everything out so that they know what the other person is going through, which is when they ll start having a new bond. 
 its their know what you going through exactly.. that unites them.. still keeps them at loggerheads with each other..  they are still groping about in the dark.. as to the true story..  meanwhile one lives in fury.. the other in an illusion...
What their resp partners couldn't share with them, these two are able to share it unknowingly,,the trust in each other and honesty. The candle is scene was so well shown,,he need not stay there if he wanted to but then he did show he does care for her. We need more such scenes in the future where they start conversing and start healing each other. 
this is so true.. swat... great point.. the ease  is there.. they readily open up... and I agree.. more of such sessions... repair will happen sooner than later
Hope they don't show Yash's presence in every scene πŸ˜† it kind off breaks the flow. I don't remember Noor's part at all,,may be I missed it, have to still watch 2-3 epi yet,,but I enjoyed reading your post. Harshad n Jenny are doing such a good job na,,after a long time I'm enjoying a show. Keep writing , Take care Hammie. πŸ˜ƒ
yes  me too endorse the two leads..    both  breathe life into their respective roles.. listen swat... just super to hear from you..  and more so to read your engaging thoughts too... much love  ,yours hammie