WHEN Will Nimki wake up?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm tired of seeing her being so ignorant. I wish she'd start seeing how she's being manipulated, how she's wanted in that house for only be reason. I'm also tired of seeing all her scenes being restricted to that bedroom and hallway. 
C'mon Nimki! Wake up!
I am seriously bored now. It has been 3 months and the stpry has not progressed at all. Nimki is still ignorant, Babboo still ignores her presence, Anaro still taunts her and Tettar and his damad still planning and plotting. 

I saw a ray of hope when she was in Babbo's room and Tunne's question made her restless but then there was a dream sequence and she is back to square one. 
She's always back to square one. She will fight against Nahar but not the Tettars who are just as bad. She's lazy, happy to let Babbu sort out her Mukhiya businesss outside and her mother in law inside. Why would you allow them to run things in your name? They treat you like crap so how do you think everyone under them will be treated. Ghat tola was right to think Nimki is a waste of space and after marriage it's just back to Tettar rule. 

Exactly. I can't see how anyone can be so dumb to not see that they are unwelcome and unwanted. And still she throws herself at them, particularly Baboo - who I can't stand, btw. How does she have it in her head that these people are her family or that this kind of treatment is acceptable as the d-i-l of the house?  Her character is too dumb. I always thought there would be a light bulb moment where things would turn around, but looks like she's destined to be that way, and this show a draaag!
What made her believe Anaro was sending Babboo with her for a movie? Anaro doesn't let her come in, touch anything, treats her like dirt. Like how?
This girl needs psychiatric treatment. She ia nlt going to learn anything unless shw gets into a real trouble

I too cannot stand Babboo but be careful his fans are like him. They don't appreciate criticism. Why is Nimlo so madly in love with him? He has nothing, not even good looks.The man said it on her face that he doesn't love her. She has no self respect. Just wants to stay in the haveli as the DIL. Fir chahe wo kaise bhi ho.
Originally posted by dey.bh

What made her believe Anaro was sending Babboo with her for a movie? Anaro doesn't let her come in, touch anything, treats her like dirt. Like how?
This girl needs psychiatric treatment. She ia nlt going to learn anything unless shw gets into a real trouble

I too cannot stand Babboo but be careful his fans are like him. They don't appreciate criticism. Why is Nimlo so madly in love with him? He has nothing, not even good looks.The man said it on her face that he doesn't love her. She has no self respect. Just wants to stay in the haveli as the DIL. Fir chahe wo kaise bhi ho.
😆😆😆 you compelled me to answer reading your opinion @BOLD IN RED.