Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DimpledGirl203 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
They wud have supported us if we has supportd tosid chemistry it seems ๐Ÿ˜†as if these guys belong to some oscar committee whose approval is needed for things to click... zabardasti kya
Inke support ke bina hi they won best couple award abd every portal said how beautiful they were!!
Pata nahi kahan se aate hai log...
Acceptance issiliya nahi milti hai...when u try to force things on people
Like how replacements force people to accept wat makers throw at them...or like how makers change storyline to please their one fav and forcefully make viewers sit and watch dat crap...
No wonder somethings remain naturally beautiful and somethings are artificially made beautiful but still Struggle to get acceptance!!!
Burn and burn bitches...sid and rd have already made it to the list of many best couple onscreen list..and ur fav classical story chemistry hasnt...they dont need ur approval watsoever ๐Ÿ˜†
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
DEAR TOSID FANS
please do not compare SidMi with TOSID one oozed with chemistry the other not only lacked it but Sid hated toral . he preferred acting with body doubles over toral. chk any romantic scene u will find tat his shot was taken separately from hers. where as with rashmi not only was he comfortable romancing her he was also her close friend or if we believe the articles they are in a relationship. rd has been spotted with him in the gym hosting a party at his place etc...

As far as the fashion show is concerned get ur facts right they didn't throw rd out she walked out a lot of difference bet the two
jyothi_cool thumbnail
to all the sidmi fans hey girls wats up
Tosid-world thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

DEAR TOSID FANS

please do not compare SidMi with TOSID one oozed with chemistry the other not only lacked it but Sid hated toral . he preferred acting with body doubles over toral. chk any romantic scene u will find tat his shot was taken separately from hers. where as with rashmi not only was he comfortable romancing her he was also her close friend or if we believe the articles they are in a relationship. rd has been spotted with him in the gym hosting a party at his place etc...

As far as the fashion show is concerned get ur facts right they didn't throw rd out she walked out a lot of difference bet the two

Areere u guys have nothing else than forcing RD everywhere as if she owns Sid๐Ÿ˜† honestly have seen the pics & read the articles too & have seen nothing as the 2 being involved with each other. Better refrain posting such stuffs as media has sharp eyes& will get Sid into the news for wrong reasons again...without knowing that obsessed RD fans know to do only that. Kissi ke ghar pe party karne se woh host nahi ban jaati plus whole DSDT crew was present ๐Ÿ˜† gym pe there were other ppl too๐Ÿ‘ haddh hai yaar.  matlad RD ko ghussana hi hai beech mein. and then u guys say toral fans are after Sid๐Ÿฅฑ Bechare laksh ka toh sochte ๐Ÿ˜ƒ & yeah we never compare your Pari to our ToSid... Sid ko to chorte. My post dint mention Sid anywhere. I spoke about Toral only. Anyway ya fine will not comment again๐Ÿ˜ณ
DimpledGirl203 thumbnail

DEAR TOSID FANS

There is no point telling this loser tat...according this bunch sid shud act with only their fav...he has no rights to act with anyone else...in fact usi ki wajah se uska jeevan chal raha hai...if at all he gets paired opposite someone else(tat too two female leads) they will hate that jodi...and if they have to choose they will chose the one who dont get support...becayse their "idol (watever tat means... ๐Ÿ˜† ) faced tat not getting accepted misery remember...so every costar of his shud face the same!
I never wanted to talk abt their personal rapport here...but it has always been evident that they cudnt stand each other...he was just being professional in bv with her...his discomfort while doing scenes with her was a proof..i have seen every episode of bv till sid was there and i can tell u this...i know these mahaans will act like there has never been a more romantic scene like theirs before but it was not all dat great owing to their cold war!!
I still dont get why they are spreading their shit here abt their " idol " when we have never spokedn abt her! And talking abt dsdt they dont even know wat happened but here they are the cji given their valuable judgement to which no one gives a damn about here..pata nahu aisa kya khujli hai in logon ko...tat they still are crying for the acceptance of their " idol " (that word makes mw laugh so badly ๐Ÿ˜† even after 5 years since she entered and even after 2.5 years since dat show ended...abhi bhi acceptance ke peeche bhaag rahen hai...rofl
DimpledGirl203 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tosid-world

Areere u guys have nothing else than forcing RD everywhere as if she owns Sid๐Ÿ˜† honestly have seen the pics & read the articles too & have seen nothing as the 2 being involved with each other. Better refrain posting such stuffs as media has sharp eyes& will get Sid into the news for wrong reasons again...without knowing that obsessed RD fans know to do only that. Kissi ke ghar pe party karne se woh host nahi ban jaati plus whole DSDT crew was present ๐Ÿ˜† gym pe there were other ppl too๐Ÿ‘ haddh hai yaar.  matlad RD ko ghussana hi hai beech mein. and then u guys say toral fans are after Sid๐Ÿฅฑ Bechare laksh ka toh sochte ๐Ÿ˜ƒ & yeah we never compare your Pari to our ToSid... Sid ko to chorte. My post dint mention Sid anywhere. I spoke about Toral only. Anyway ya fine will not comment again๐Ÿ˜ณ

are u such a dickhead to not understand the fact that in Sidharth and Rashami AT we will talk about them only๐Ÿ˜† and not talk about toral like u have spoken...speak for urself before u point someone else...akal hai toh usse use bhi thoda karlo 
Talking about media portals...well they have sharp eyes which is why they posted their dating rumours...and they posted articles about how good friends they are...maybe u have not seen their promotions together

and talking about the party...what made u think that RD hosted it?๐Ÿ˜†get ur facts checked first mr knw it all...the party was hosted by sid in his new house and he had invited just 5 members whom he was close to...the guy usually invites people whom he is comfortable with...thats how he has been always...he invited smita from bv cast and then dsdt cast...the whole crew wasnt present for your very kind information...
and yes u toral fans are still behind sid...if not why are u commenting here about ur so called idol who worked with sid 3 years back?๐Ÿ˜†

Aur Laksh ke baare ein aapko itna chinta kyun bhai...rd sambhaalegi if thats happening...go support ur fav in her supporting ammaji roles with her hottest costars she gets now...she needs it more than Laksh...the dude is doing pretty well...he doesnt need ur concern๐Ÿ˜ณ

And then u seem to have some major issues...everytime u say u wont post, u r back...either u need self control lessons or u dont really understand wat u are typing
๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by DimpledGirl203 - 5 years ago
jyothi_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tosid-world

Areere u guys have nothing else than forcing RD everywhere as if she owns Sid ๐Ÿ˜† honestly have seen the pics & read the articles too & have seen nothing as the 2 being involved with each other. Better refrain posting such stuffs as media has sharp eyes& will get Sid into the news for wrong reasons again...without knowing that obsessed RD fans know to do only that. Kissi ke ghar pe party karne se woh host nahi ban jaati plus whole DSDT crew was present ๐Ÿ˜† gym pe there were other ppl too๐Ÿ‘ haddh hai yaar.  matlad RD ko ghussana hi hai beech mein. and then u guys say toral fans are after Sid๐Ÿฅฑ Bechare laksh ka toh sochte ๐Ÿ˜ƒ & yeah we never compare your Pari to our ToSid... Sid ko to chorte. My post dint mention Sid anywhere. I spoke about Toral only. Anyway ya fine will not comment again๐Ÿ˜ณ

then spotboye was blind tat posted rumours tat SidMi were dating and tat Sid used regularly pick and drop rd.

as far as forcing is concerned here is a small fact for u the only few people who have partied in sids house definetly doesn't include toral..
and toral as an actress was disgusting as anandi
DimpledGirl203 thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†

then spotboye was blind tat posted rumours tat SidMi were dating and tat Sid used regularly pick and drop rd.

as far as forcing is concerned here is a small fact for u the only few people who have partied in sids house definetly doesn't include toral..
and toral as an actress was disgusting as anandi

๐Ÿ˜†
bro this one is mad...she says she dint mention sid but says that if u guys had supported tosid we wud support sidmi...it all comes down to the fact that the guy was loved with some other actress more than their fav...i dont get why they think we are asking for anyone's support here...that too for a jodi which ended with a show...itna bewakoof log bhi hai kya duniya mein...who thinks we will leave our kaam to support and worship some idols who dont even know we exist...
Toral ke baare mein baat karne ke liye koi fan club nahi hai kya? yaha pe uski promotion ho rahi hai...the phamous scarlett johnson of ITV has no FC or wat? they need some other actor or actresses AT's to do their bhajan and keerthan of their "idol "๐Ÿคฃ
I love ot when they get annoyed...aaj tak acceptance aur humara idol hi best hai jaap is going after so many years๐Ÿ˜†
jyothi_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: DimpledGirl203

๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†
bro this one is mad...she says she dint mention sid but says that if u guys had supported tosid we wud support sidmi...it all comes down to the fact that the guy was loved with some other actress more than their fav...i dont get why they think we are asking for anyone's support here...that too for a jodi which ended with a show...itna bewakoof log bhi hai kya duniya mein...who thinks we will leave our kaam to support and worship some idols who dont even know we exist...
Toral ke baare mein baat karne ke liye koi fan club nahi hai kya? yaha pe uski promotion ho rahi hai...the phamous scarlett johnson of ITV has no FC or wat? they need some other actor or actresses AT's to do their bhajan and keerthan of their "idol "๐Ÿคฃ
I love ot when they get annoyed...aaj tak acceptance aur humara idol hi best hai jaap is going after so many years๐Ÿ˜†

sahi hai bro ๐Ÿคฃ
Tosid-world thumbnail
Lol u guys ๐Ÿ˜† usually from wat all I read on sns, u guys never believe spotboye articles... so u choose believe only things about RD or things they've been writing against SS. There are countless rumours written about him there. There were even reports of his closeness with jb making rd insecure. Don't tell me ur gonna believe this too  even I don't wanna go personal, but since u r saying all that, then after the incident that happened with SS in around July, the very following day RD flew abroad and was also spotted happily jumping and taking pics. Be it event or trip...she could cancel it to support him if she's thaaat close...Anyway  don't wanna get into all this but u ppl brought Torals failed marriage where we never said anything about Rd's personal life๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ or the better, we only shipped her with SS in a show, not forcing to make things look a certain way in real... & she walked out of the fashion show after reaching there only to know she's replaced. Now don't tell me Toral is behind this ๐Ÿ˜† anyways good luck to u guys๐Ÿ˜Š and sorry for bringing Laksh matter too. That's Rd's personal life. Good luck to her too.