Siddharth Shukla & Rashami Desai AT#1... - Page 35

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Sudharies

Hey Rashmi. Maybe you didn't check your My posts for a while, and that's how you missed our posts πŸ˜†

We were just having fun, you see... Obviously he can endorse whatever products and brands he prefers, it doesn't mean he is obsessed to their countries or only those particular brands as one might hope πŸ˜†πŸ€£

@bold, yup I know.. And btw you girls didn't start it all.. so chill πŸ˜‰πŸ€—

I wasn't doubting his choice of brand either πŸ˜† Just wanted to emphasize on the fact that despite the brand, it was shuddha desi ad πŸ˜†

Originally posted by DimpledGirl203

HolaπŸ˜ƒ

Everything sid does was, is and will be targeting Indian audiences mostly! Except for his Khazakh movie of course..The first time he went for a pageant it was to represent India oly! Par kya karen! Sab ke paas basic level ki akal bhi nahi hoti! πŸ˜† He endorses any brand, its gonna be from a Indian perspective! Whether people take it dat way or not! 

Waise this sanskaari aspiration u said! Its getting frustrating a little now! I dont want him to be sanskaari onscreen for once! (I wudnt want him to do a pervert kind of role though!) He needs to take risk and explore more kind of roles! Which i somehow feel he isnt ready to take!

Word!! That's why I wouldn't have minded Bajaj (he will be pervert to some extent though).. Web has huge opportunities.. Let's see if he is able to bag something good!

Originally posted by goofyCat

@bold, yup I know.. And btw you girls didn't start it all.. so chill πŸ˜‰πŸ€—

I wasn't doubting his choice of brand either πŸ˜† Just wanted to emphasize on the fact that despite the brand, it was shuddha desi ad πŸ˜†

Awwww Rashmi, you're the best πŸ€—

Fun indeed! 

I wonder why we have this affinity to attract bunch of pompous everytime! Everything we say has to be interpreted in a way they want to!πŸ˜† I mean half the time i wudnt have even thought the way some dimwits chose think! And wats more fun! Wat we say is being reported to the school headmaster🀣 now i shud await my punishment! Chutiyapa ki hadh nahi hai duniya main my god

Ps: ever wondered that there are people in this world who write songs about AHoles? Even better..there are some more brilliant beings who listen to it and spread it to the world! M happy Indian entertainment industry has not gotten dat jobless to be writing songs of Aholes of all things in the world! I do wonder who was the inspiration for such a songπŸ˜›

I'm just amused why everything that's been said here or sometimes that's not exactly said here is been reported to Sid? I was wondering where you mentioned the fans as A-holes? You were talking about one personal experience of yours where a dealer was behaving like that. How does that sums up to you calling every one ?? I seriously don't understand

Bold@ I know right πŸ˜† So he's the HM and we are the students who he might be suspending us or better dismissed??🀯😨😰😰 Man seriously we are not even thinking about this. Why to blow everything out of proportion.... 

Originally posted by Sudharies

I'm just amused why everything that's been said here or sometimes that's not exactly said here is been reported to Sid? I was wondering where you mentioned the fans as A-holes? You were talking about one personal experience of yours where a dealer was behaving like that. How does that sums up to you calling every one ?? I seriously don't understand

Bold@ I know right πŸ˜† So he's the HM and we are the students who he might be suspending us or better dismissed??🀯😨😰😰 Man seriously we are not even thinking about this. Why to blow everything out of proportion.... 

It hasnt happened for the first time is it!πŸ˜† Like i said we have a tendency to attract opinionated idiots! But i must say i find it thrilling when i manage to get under the skin of some people! 😈They just need a reason to twist and turn watever i say as and how they want to! πŸ˜† I havent even mentioned the word Fans..have i? πŸ˜›And yeap Foreign/Foreigners is my most favourite word in dictionary for a while now! πŸ€£

I have been reported to the Hm previously also! Oly thing is HM isnt in a mood to even giving a flying F**k! But u see some people's kadamai unarchi(duty consciousness ) is overwhelming πŸ˜‰

It hasnt happened for the first time is it!πŸ˜† Like i said we have a tendency to attract opinionated idiots! But i must say i find it thrilling when i manage to get under the skin of some people! 😈They just need a reason to twist and turn watever i say as and how they want to! πŸ˜† I havent even mentioned the word Fans..have i? πŸ˜›And yeap Foreign/Foreigners is my most favourite word in dictionary for a while now! πŸ€£

I have been reported to the Hm previously also! Oly thing is HM isnt in a mood to even giving a flying F**k! But u see some people's kadamai unarchi(duty consciousness ) is overwhelming πŸ˜‰

Bold@ Now you're gone.  You've said the tabooed word. How dare you... a word-that-should-not-be-said here.. It's like voldemort from Harry Potter, you know πŸ˜†

I read that RD has been to Armenia along with her Uttaran costars Gaurav and Tina.. Good to see her traveling to places and getting more and more recognition, that too for a show that aired years back.. Sad, gone are the days when ITV produced quality shows like our all time favorites BV and Uttaran.

I read that RD has been to Armenia along with her Uttaran costars Gaurav and Tina.. Good to see her traveling to places and getting more and more recognition, that too for a show that aired years back.. Sad, gone are the days when ITV produced quality shows like our all time favorites BV and Uttaran.

That's great. I saw a pic with RD and GC together. Both share such amazing camaraderie even now.  It should be said to all the co actors. They all share a good bond altogether... 

Shows like BV and Uttaran, they were one of its kinds. I miss those times when I used to be waiting impatiently for every episode just to watch my fav characters...  Hope Sid and RD come up with some good shows in future 

Rashami liked my tweet πŸ˜ƒ

I am happy just for the reason that I could make her feel happy 😳

Rashami liked my tweet πŸ˜ƒ

I am happy just for the reason that I could make her feel happy 😳

Congo RashmiπŸ˜†