Siddharth Shukla & Rashami Desai AT#1...

Posted: 5 years ago

This is an Appreciation Thread Dedicated to the Super Hot Pairing of Sidhath Shukla & Rashmi Desai

Sidharth Shukla who played the Role of Parth Bhanushali who is a successful business man & a family oriented guy who is always  willing go an extar mile for the happiness of his family.
Lets also not forget a Perfect Husband for his Wife whom he loves to the sky

Rasmi Desai  who played the Role of Shorvori Parth Bhanushali  a Perfect Wife who loves her husband and his family immensely.

Lets use this AT to gush and show our love for this pair who had Sizzling Hot Chemistry and  reminsce their beautiful journey in DIL SE DIL TAK Until it lasted..

Edited by Luv_PaRiAnSh - 5 years ago
Follow IF rules ' ie no. abusing language, no explicit contents
No bashing stuff of any character or member not even for fun - Anyone found breaking this rule will be banned from SidMi AT without any notice.
 This is not a members only thread, so anyone who like Sidmi/PaRi  can post and chat here, but whatever you post should about Sidmi and their appreciation.

But if you're not a fan of them, you're not welcome here.

TO the new members, if you want add your name in the list please hit the like button in the members list post).

DON'T use big fonts while posting. It will consider as shouting.

Do not discuss other then SidMi and DSDT show. If you wanted to discuss with your other fav star show your creativity on your cc but not here , though general chit chat is allowed but point to be noted SidMi discussion will not be ignored

Avoid extra quoting.(not more then 3) ' its decrease pages loading speed and also make post untidy to read.

Jyothi_cool

_GoofyCat_

Libsrocks

Missesha

Snowflakes2119

MIKELA

Geet005

Dimpledgirl203

Ayesha_Ice

Anjujag

Mina.DB

Luv_PariAnsh

mukta_cute

Chocoz

XXXgirl2001
It's ready to post 
Welcome all! 
Great to have a thread dedicated to them. Thanks Sudha 😊

This one couple I will always cherish. They proved with their powerful performances that it was every bit worth of shipping them 😳
Hellos people 😛
Finally some place where we can talk about these two without having any intruders 😉 like the one we had in the show

Welcome Rashmi and Lav... 🤗
We won't be having any intruders here lav, Coz is we're gonna be just reminiscing the lovely moments and also like Rashmi had said write stories of how we would have liked the story move forward with only PaRi aka SidMi in mind. I believe people won't have problem with that, even if they have who cares!
😛
That very first picture of them together!! 
I was so happy back then.. Anyways. Don't even want to remember the intruder.

This comfort level ❤️
Originally posted by _goofyCat_

That very first picture of them together!! 
I was so happy back then.. Anyways. Don't even want to remember the intruder.

This comfort level ❤️
I guess this is the scene where he'll surprise her after she returns from US, right? The way he'll make her feel special, and passionately loved, how beautiful it was to watch. And Sidmi's good looks were enhanced in their white and blue constines combo...