Bepannah My thoughts, Much ado about nothing..

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Bepannah~ My thoughts ep 20~ 13.4.18  Much ado about nothing?

Enough is enough! Zoya is not going to put up with Aditya's  time and again rubbish! of  defacing her both privately and publicly. The way she detains him by grabbing his arm, excites Aditya. At last the lamb turns into a vixen! and fights back.  Zoya's whole body language tells him she's no flame who snuffs out completely, in wake of storms! She flickers but continues to maintain her faint glow!  Maya succeeds in   creating a huge misunderstanding in Zoya's heart and mind against Aditya. Funnily enough he lets her flap! Make an idiot  of herself, till Bella turns up and reveals the whole picture, that Aditya retrieved the situation for Zoya, rather than land her in it ,as Zoya understood it to be so! It was another instance, that reveals that Zoya easily trusts the wrong people, misreads circumstances and is quick to misjudge issues.  The scene yet again turns out to become highly strung between them, whereby he reminds Zoya about living in a bubble! Being dense to the point of madness!  But like always Zoya too forces Aditya to   hear out truths no one dares tell him, like about time he faces his pain! instead of venting out his fury of his personal tragedy at the whole world!  In fact Aditya's insensitivity towards poetry and metaphors becomes evident.  This acts as a clue to gauge the kind of relationship with his dead wife Pooja ! Aditya was not the sort of man taken over by the finer senses!

Waseem cannot be blamed for jumping to conclusions, regards failed parenting skills. Noor's action proves to be history repeating itself. His frustration even clouds his judgment about his wife who he reckons always in a way covered up for their daughters actions. Despondent he rather live on his own!  So strong is Waseem's reaction, that he fails to consider where Noor could be?? Would Waseem bother to find out?? Looks like he takes a hard-line approach, totally by pass Noor's plea in her good bye note.

Finding more about Pooja .Striving to prove Yash's innocence  is imperative for  Zoya, so Bella's father  giving her   Ashish  number  means  finding out if  there is an iota  of truth behind the speculation of  Yash holding pooja's hand ...?

Arjun eventually gets his hands on Pooja's  diary ,which is likely to lead to many revelations.  Arjun is about to gain access to classified information about the unspoken affairs of his family. To heighten the suspense , his mother turns up ,but its clear, Arjun was not going to share the contents with her. Arjun deeply mistrusts his father, and like Aditya he too believes that their mother is merely a porcelain doll  in  dancing to their fathers tunes.

While Arjun relies on finding the truth via pooja's personal diary.  Zoya takes the direct approach  by turning up at Ashish's door step.!   Things look promising,, he'll  speak briefly with her.. Ashish clarifies that  Yash and him over the years drifted apart., due to opposing views... but he regrets , for not ever meeting Yash again now.  Ashish  is in a rush, and so is Zoya to find out  if Yash and Pooja were just friends or?? More?  People are spreading   malicious gossip about Yash,  she confesses its unbearable.  So what  is the truth?

Through her diary Pooja reveals to a smiling Arjun..  Aditya  believed  in their school days that friendship is love,just like in romantic films. He was her best friend, how he become  much more than a friend  and  she ended up marrying him was beyond her! But   after marriage she felt she needed the passion of love rather than the security of friendship. But somehow Adi was unable  to deliver the fervour of love.. its like he was forever the child, she knew.. refusing to grow up! FB.. that Arjun recalls is, Pooja tried to fit in Adi's life.. take interest in what he enjoyed. But Adi was pointedly dismissive of everything she enjoyed, like reciting poetry ,attending poetry nights. Their tastes  differed and in time , they chose to do their own thing!  Arjun recalls incidents.. Adi was liberal enough to let Pooja  attend to her interests on her own.  It's like he trusted her.. completely     

Ashish on the other hand , gave his simple account of  how  Yash and him  came across Pooja  for the first time at a  poetry club. Zoya , too was familiar  with the club, as Yash  often  visited it. Ashish recalls that Pooja  occupied a table on her own, seeing  which  some undesirables  decide to sit at her table. Yash intervened  and  made out the trio were together. Pooja thanked Yash and that was that... however on  other occasions they bumped into each other, purely on business terms. Pooja  sought event managers and both Yash and him happened to be around.

Ashish  more or less made it  sound it normal and nothing of what the world insinuated. Besides Zoya deducts, a smart ,alert man like Aditya  hooda would most certainly clock on if he wife was stepping out of line.  Zoya learnt from Ashish that upon his enquiring , Yash even confided to him how he would eventually  bring Zoya   to Delhi   after he brought a huge house for  her, since  his mother and Mahi  were against their marriage, Yash could not see Zoya ever living with them. For Zoya,   Ashish  referred to  issues private to her and Yash. So for her there lay no reason not to accept all that Ashish mentioned. So more or less Zoya  sees Yash and Pooja just as business  related and nothing beyond that..

This whole issue  is left woolly by CV's. to as to invite speculation.    Was Ashish's  account before Zoya completely authentic?  Was Ashish's falling out with  Yash , over his best friend cheating on his wife Zoya?  Was there a likelihood that Pooja might be having an affair with Ashish ,instead of Yash?  On the other hand did Arjun have a soft corner for Pooja ? or was it merely devar bhabi  loyalty and affection? So Pooja and Yash  relationship is far from over.. Arjun has so far  shelved Pooja's dairy. Ashish  has arranged to meet Zoya again! So  all this may not be much a do about nothing...

The final scene , where Zoya narrowly escapes a  Mahi primed freak accident , yet again proves Zoya wrong. Aditya is far from the ogre Zoya  believes him to be. It' ths really thanks to her lucky stars   that   the rude man Aditya Hooda  ends up being her body guard.  .. uncanny but true!   He may act like the boy who never grew up.. but his heart is in the right place!  Hamlet53 14. 4.18                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello hammie... so gud to find out ur post..had to stalk.. I think I ve missed so many in btw..
Well Much ado abt nothing... maane.. khaya piya kuch nahi glass toda baara aane??πŸ˜† I got tat feeling after watching the epi..

Zoya has found a punching bag in the name of Adi nowadays! ! Without confirming or gving it a second thought she jst jumped on adi signifying how easily one can mould  her accordingly! ! Ths trait of her might hav helped yash alot..?? Bt yea to judge n jumping on conclusion abt Adi has become her fav hobby I guess..πŸ˜›

Adi has to be technically messed things up for Zoya bt by the end he s the one unknowingly clearing up mess fr her... lets see its getting interesting! 

Seems cv's are in no mood to gve us the yash pooja story in one go... a break in the story is awaiting us as both Adi zoya is ready to visit jail again..!!😲 
Seems interesting stuffs lined up fr us hammoe.. n will try to be regular here dude.. luv n hugs..!!
Edited by NusiSg - 6 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NusiSg

Hello hammie... so gud to find out ur post..had to stalk.. I think I ve missed so many in btw..  helooo nusi... super to see you..never you mind loyal reader.. bas as long as you watching the show..

Well Much ado abt nothing... maane.. khaya piya kuch nahi glass toda baara aane??πŸ˜† I got tat feeling after watching the epi..
πŸ˜†...love your take.. me likes it..
Zoya has found a punching bag in the name of Adi nowadays! ! Without confirming or gving it a second thought she jst jumped on adi signifying how easily one can mould  her accordingly! ! Ths trait of her might hav helped yash alot..?? Bt yea to judge n jumping on conclusion abt Adi has become her fav hobby I guess..πŸ˜›
something tells me she was set  up to it!  yes she jumps in without thinking.. adi let her flap..
Adi has to be technically messed things up for Zoya bt by the end he s the one unknowingly clearing up mess fr her... lets see its getting interesting! 
her problem, like I mentioned is easily fooled by the likes of Mahi..
Seems cv's are in no mood to gve us the yash pooja story in one go... a break in the story is awaiting us as both Adi zoya is ready to visit jail again..!!😲   I agree..   they want us to come to,or rather jump to conclusions... layers will be peeled gradually
Seems interesting stuffs lined up fr us hammoe.. n will try to be regular here dude.. luv n hugs..!!
yes nusi,  truesay,  the show is turning out to be a romantic thriller..  next bit both end up as suspects in Pooja.Yash case!..   Nusi.. will pm you.. as my posts get lost in our very alive  and buzzing forum!  lovely to hear from you.. much love,  as always yours hammie

Ssophia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wohooo... such a long post hammie... i must say u may b expert in literature... as ur description nd the point of view towards the characters how u depict nd describe the characters nd the way concludes nd justifies their behavior it really gave me second thoughts dear... πŸ˜³
First of all yes zoya is soo innocent that she trusts everyone so eazilyyy..poor soul thats why she suffers even more... yash i dont knw but by trusting mahi she is digging a pit for herself... poor soul she thinks all re sweet nd goody goody like her... 

In fact aditya who shows so worst side of his to hers... she finds good in him toooπŸ˜†..

Regarding yash pooja s first meet nd what diary nd ashish told... itss too earlly to say nd ashish being pooja s love😲...less chances though... b coz pooja seems attracted towards yash...ashish was just there to tell the story after their death.. πŸ˜‰

Nd yes adi being zoya s bodyguard  hahaha truee very true.. poor adi... very poor zo... πŸ˜†
Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo Ssophia...  long post  πŸ˜›.. well you'll see this is my issue.. tend to go on a bit..πŸ˜†
Wohooo... such a long post hammie... i must say u may b expert in literature... as ur description nd the point of view towards the characters how u depict nd describe the characters nd the way concludes nd justifies their behavior it really gave me second thoughts dear... πŸ˜³..thanks Sophia for feeling that way.. must hasten to add my thoughts might not be spot on! but yes I do enjoy writing..  about complex,situations and characters..
First of all yes zoya is soo innocent that she trusts everyone so eazilyyy..poor soul thats why she suffers even more... yash i dont knw but by trusting mahi she is digging a pit for herself... poor soul she thinks all re sweet nd goody goody like her... 
see, Mahi, Adi.'s mannerisms, may just bring out areas in Zoya's personality, which may appear dormant  in her..
In fact aditya who shows so worst side of his to hers... she finds good in him toooπŸ˜†..
now that is a good start.. opposites attract! but yes.. out of the two Mahi is more dangerous for Zoya.. she is deceptive, while Adi is what he claims to be!

Regarding yash pooja s first meet nd what diary nd ashish told... itss too earlly to say nd ashish being pooja s love😲...less chances though... b coz pooja seems attracted towards yash...ashish was just there to tell the story after their death.. πŸ˜‰
yes I agree with you.. the story behind the held hands in death..is the best kept secret  of the Cv's they'll not give it away so easily.. because its keeping the plot  going, and veiwers wondering!
Nd yes adi being zoya s bodyguard  hahaha truee very true.. poor adi... very poor zo... πŸ˜†
well he invariably flies in to rescue her!    lets keep watching the engaging story..  and thanks for reading my thoughts Sophia.. and have to say  enjoyed reading your thoughts too... much love ,yours hammie