Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LizzieBennet thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hemant was the most capable of the lot and he deserved the title. It would've been injustice to his talent if he hadn't. He was miles above the rest as some of you have commented. He never went out of sur once, he is truly an accomplished singer and I hope he makes it big in BW if that is his dream.
About his personal life, I will give him the benefit of doubt. Sometimes we are too quick to judge without knowing the full story. The Brijwasis look like a close-knit family, or at least that is the image they want to portray to the world. Until the time I know anything different about them, I'm content to believe that.
Edited by LizzieBennett - 6 years ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail
Looking at the song choices and the lacklustre performances in the finale, I can't help but feel the other contestants had kinda given up. It seemed a foregone conclusion that Hemant would win and no one even wanted to try and compete.  
It's true Hemant was probably the best in terms of ability, but the scores in the earlier episodes proved that he could be beaten. The votes in the finale seem suspiciously low to me.
lissa007 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennett

Looking at the song choices and the lacklustre performances in the finale, I can't help but feel the other contestants had kinda given up. It seemed a foregone conclusion that Hemant would win and no one even wanted to try and compete.  

It's true Hemant was probably the best in terms of ability, but the scores in the earlier episodes proved that he could be beaten. The votes in the finale seem suspiciously low to me.

I wouldn't say they had given up. Vishnumaya and especially Rohanpreet had chances to win. But both of them didn't choose the right songs in my opinion. As far as the votings are concerned, Vishnumaya deserved more % than Rohanpreet in the second round. And her having a tie with Rohanpreet does seem very suspicous, I won't be surprised if we find out it was rigged so they could do Rohanpreet vs. Hemant. 
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: lissa007

I wouldn't say they had given up. Vishnumaya and especially Rohanpreet had chances to win. But both of them didn't choose the right songs in my opinion. As far as the votings are concerned, Vishnumaya deserved more % than Rohanpreet in the second round. And her having a tie with Rohanpreet does seem very suspicous, I won't be surprised if we find out it was rigged so they could do Rohanpreet vs. Hemant. 

@Bold: That's exactly why I say they'd sorta given up. They didn't choose finale-worthy songs. Neither did Zaid who'd be doing so well all through the show. It seemed like the stage was set for Hemant to win and the rest were just tagging along for the ride. No one gave "takkar" to him and we've seen that they were more than capable of it. Maybe if the Akhtar Bros were in the finale, we'd have seen some tough competition for Hemant, at least in terms of the singing- not sure about the votes since they've been getting low votes for the last few epis. But even that considered, I think all of them, including Rohanpreet have done better than they did in  the finale.
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

exactly finale looks too feeka, hemant was lyk their ustaad ...everyone from my family and friends were sure of hemant winning... he was way ahead than them but song selection disappoints me a lot ...atleast they could try to give takkar to hemant wd superb song selection... a party number from vishnu could be game changer... she was getting typecast with shreya ghoshal songs and rohan wd romance songsπŸ₯±
lissa007 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@Bold: That's exactly why I say they'd sorta given up. They didn't choose finale-worthy songs. Neither did Zaid who'd be doing so well all through the show. It seemed like the stage was set for Hemant to win and the rest were just tagging along for the ride. No one gave "takkar" to him and we've seen that they were more than capable of it. Maybe if the Akhtar Bros were in the finale, we'd have seen some tough competition for Hemant, at least in terms of the singing- not sure about the votes since they've been getting low votes for the last few epis. But even that considered, I think all of them, including Rohanpreet have done better than they did in  the finale.
[/QUOTE]
Oh true! I wonder why they chose these kind of songs πŸ˜• They have been so much better in the earlier episodes! There really was no "takkar" I really wished Akthar Bros would have been in Top 3. Performance wise they would have been really good. But what is done is done I guess. 
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Oh true! I wonder why they chose these kind of songs πŸ˜• They have been so much better in the earlier episodes! There really was no "takkar" I really wished Akthar Bros would have been in Top 3. Performance wise they would have been really good. But what is done is done I guess. 

The finale itself was so underwhelming! No brouhaha, no grand stage, no guest stars or singers! πŸ˜• The other reality shows hype up the finale so much! Also, I thought they'd recall some of the older contestants and have them perform, but apart from Harmony Chorus, no one came! πŸ˜•
Fortuitous thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennett

The finale itself was so underwhelming! No brouhaha, no grand stage, no guest stars or singers! πŸ˜• The other reality shows hype up the finale so much! Also, I thought they'd recall some of the older contestants and have them perform, but apart from Harmony Chorus, no one came! πŸ˜•

They had the one and only Sindhu tai and the Brijbros...no need for anyone else. πŸ˜†
Plus the format itself is TRP gold with the live voting and all the other drama...like tied scores and decimal differences! For example, ideally, the positions should have been determined by cumulative performance scores from the first and second round to be fair but then where's the TRP-raising sweat-inducing drama? They put all the pressure on the second performance so the audience would be equally anxious for their favorites. I was on the edge of my seat...hoping for miracles! πŸ˜†
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
maybe all of them knew it was rigged or hemant was the preferred brijwasi brother winner. they certainly would know more thaan we do