Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortuitous thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: lissa007

I can't post it here because it is a live video and it has no link. If you have instagram, just go on Shehnaaz's profile and click on the live video.
Yeah it was very inapproprate. I mean I understand that they are close. But don't tell the audience not to vote for Vishnumaya and Hemant. And also don't call someone chalaak. Wonder where he learned all of this at this age 😕

And Hemants video is on his Facebook. I can't send you the link here as well as you can only view his profile if you have FB. 

I found Shehnaaz's now! Can you post Hemant's FB page link if you have it? 
lissa007 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lissa007

I can't post it here because it is a live video and it has no link. If you have instagram, just go on Shehnaaz's profile and click on the live video.
Yeah it was very inapproprate. I mean I understand that they are close. But don't tell the audience not to vote for Vishnumaya and Hemant. And also don't call someone chalaak. Wonder where he learned all of this at this age 😕

And Hemants video is on his Facebook. I can't send you the link here as well as you can only view his profile if you have FB. 

Edit: Ok I found links to Hemants video on YT:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd2KJhxA6OY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg4QAiWvfMQ

His FB: https://www.facebook.com/hemant.brijwasi.756

Edited by lissa007 - 6 years ago

Fortuitous thumbnail
Omg watching Shehnaz's live and Abhinav, Shehnaz, a creative made fun of the "fake" reality in RS and then Shehnaz told him "abhi nahi, live hai". He mocked the "sachi kahaniyan, sache sur, and sache jazbat"...

Fortuitous thumbnail
Omg in the insta live, Zaid mocked "bihari lal ki jai" that Hemant does and then Shenaz laughed and kissed him 😲
Fortuitous thumbnail
Also, Zaid's father is besides them but didn't correct Zaid or anything! 
lissa007 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sinisterstorms

Omg in the insta live, Zaid mocked "bihari lal ki jai" that Hemant does and then Shenaz laughed and kissed him 😲

Oh yes true. I forgot to mention that. This was also very rude. Why make fun of someones personal beliefs 👎🏼  
I feel sorry for Hemant 😔
Edited by lissa007 - 6 years ago
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Bolo "Banke bihari lal ki jai " 🥳
Finally rising star over ... Brijwasi khandaan saga ends😛 with mom dad both centerstage- full battalion gone with trophy🥳 ..Only mrs hemant ki moohdikhayi nahi huii😆
Hemant- luved his singing👍🏼 ,he is the deserving winner this season ⭐️..
I  don't think  rohanpreet or anyone else really expected to win the trophy ,they were only competing for 1st runner up spot ..zaid and vishnumaya didn't achieve that but both these talented kids are the  future rising stars⭐️
Happy vishu to all malayaliis😊..Vishnumaya got the best vishu kaineettam by winning high praises from  chitraji herself  -both songs she chose highlighted her beautiful voice,she gave  very good performances👍🏼 ...

Bye to all amazing members here👍🏼,will miss u all ..
If there is rising star 3 i hope they find someone other than monali as judge👎🏼, no sindhu taaii🤪 to bore audience and hopefully ravi dubey goes back to acting in serials and stops  his full power irritating hosting😵  ...
Fortuitous thumbnail
First of all, congrats to the top 4 since they all worked hard to get where they are! 👏 
Regarding the performances...
I was glad to see Vishnu go forward in the first round! It was obvious Monali was doing everything in her power to get votes for Zaid lol but Zaid was underwhelming today - not a finale performance, he's been much better in the past! He actually sounded slightly better the second time. Rohanpreet was decent but on the finale stage, I wish he did something different and it could have reflected in the scores too! I loved Vishnumaya's two performances! She was fabulous as always and pitch perfect flawless! I honestly didn't like Hemet's performance much today. It was decent but had its issues - I think people can confuse good singing and range with screaming and for me, he was screaming today. Nevertheless, I appreciate him for getting involved in the song and his dedication. 

I've been hearing about Colors paid trend and the fact that articles and online websites were already showing Hemant as a winner...and of course there are plenty of format issues, like the winner should have been based on today's episode's 2 performances! It has never been and especially wasn't fair today to have Vishnu not move forward on the basis of around .2% when her performance in the previous round was 85%. Furthermore, somebody should have made an appeal for her in Hindi considering how much of the population doesn't even understand English! But Colors not its PICTURE PERFECT finale moment with the Brijwasis on the stage dancing! 😆

Regardless, I'm very proud of Vishnu for becoming the second runner up! She was deserving of being in the finale and she rocked it today too! She has made a place in the audience's hearts and that's what matters the most! 
Fortuitous thumbnail
Originally posted by: pjyo

Bolo "Banke bihari lal ki jai " 🥳

Finally rising star over ... Brijwasi khandaan saga ends😛 with mom dad both centerstage- full battalion gone with trophy🥳 ..Only mrs hemant ki moohdikhayi nahi huii😆
Hemant- luved his singing👍🏼 ,he is the deserving winner this season ⭐️..
I  don't think  rohanpreet or anyone else really expected to win the trophy ,they were only competing for 1st runner up spot ..zaid and vishnumaya didn't achieve that but both these talented kids are the  future rising stars⭐️
Happy vishu to all malayaliis😊..Vishnumaya got the best vishu kaineettam by winning high praises from  chitraji herself  -both songs she chose highlighted her beautiful voice,she gave  very good performances👍🏼 ...

Bye to all amazing members here👍🏼,will miss u all ..
If there is rising star 3 i hope they find someone other than monali as judge👎🏼, no sindhu taaii🤪 to bore audience and hopefully ravi dubey goes back to acting in serials and stops  his full power irritating hosting😵  ...

Indeed Brijing Star has come to an end! 😆

But absolutely agree with what you have said! Hopefully we can all reunite on the forum next yr! I'm going to miss everyone here and our convos so much! 🤗
LizzieBennet thumbnail
So Rising Star Season 2 comes to a end! What an underwhelming finale it was - at least for me!
Hemant being the winner was expected and deserved. However, both of his performances today were the weakest for me - did not enjoy them as much. He needs to stop adding so many harkats and he needs to stop shouting into the mike. He has a powerful voice as it is. No need to shout. 
I loved Vishnumaya's performances today. The 2nd one getting only 78% was criminal. She was wayyy better than Rohanpreet! Audience votes were so bewildering today! 😕 I love "Hayy Rama", but I wasn't sure if that was the best song choice for a finale. Audiences expect something "dhamakedaar" I think. That's what cost Maithili the title last season. Her family was so understated. No rona dhona, no drama. 

Zaid sounded so off, not like his regular self at all. His song choice was also baffling. Who chooses a song like that for a finale? 

Hemant probably deserved to win based on all his past performances, but Vishnumaya should've been runner-up with pretty close votes to Hemant. Her 78% is still shocking to me. 

Rohan failed to impress both times. He chose songs that were suited to his voice but failed to pull them off. He went off-key so many times, I had to question if he even deserved to be in the finale! 

Well, no more Rising star discussions. Will miss this forum and all of you! Stay safe!

Edited by LizzieBennett - 6 years ago