Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

indha serial vara vara mosma poguthu smiley11

ya.. Nowadays my mom too skipping the episodes..  too much dragging and araicha maave araikkuraanga..  idhula comedy ngra perla mokka vera.. 😡

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Kadhiresan distributes Raja Surya pathrikai .. Kannan tries to vouch for Gopi's love for Surya but it falls on deaf ears .. smiley19

Sivagami and Savitha 'poo pottu' paarkufying at the temple .. Nalla result .. both are happy and accept for muhurtha kaal oonuthal as suggested by Parvathi. Sivagami offers maavilakku as promised.

Gopi shown in negative color ...... running in the woods with some girl ..... Yaaru nu theriyala .. oru vela he somehow reconnected with his dad's side? smiley24

Looks like Raja has taken over the 'villain' role from Roja for now.

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pallanguzhi

Kadhiresan distributes Raja Surya pathrikai .. Kannan tries to vouch for Gopi's love for Surya but it falls on deaf ears .. smiley19

Sivagami and Savitha 'poo pottu' paarkufying at the temple .. Nalla result .. both are happy and accept for muhurtha kaal oonuthal as suggested by Parvathi. Sivagami offers maavilakku as promised.

Gopi shown in negative color ...... running in the woods with some girl ..... Yaaru nu theriyala .. oru vela he somehow reconnected with his dad's side? smiley24

Looks like Raja has taken over the 'villain' role from Roja for now.

Eppadi indha show panringa ....Ungal mana thairiyathai paratren 👌

Pallanguzhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

Eppadi indha show panringa ....Ungal mana thairiyathai paratren 👌

😆 Thanks Sandhya .. Metti Oli lerundhu TM sir oda fan naan, for his family centric stories.

But Roja track was disturbing I agree.

Pallanguzhi thumbnail

All the ladies in Gopi's family, Pichai's family and Swetha working together to bring justice for Roja . 👏 They plan to converse with maadhar sangam and demand further action for this case. Anusuya plans to call Suriya along since she is Roja's sister.

Selvam gumbal planning to kidnap Raja and demand money.

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Yeppadi yeddiyo kondu poi kadasila Roja Raja va nallavangala aakitanga director sir 🤣

I m liking  though 

Gopi marriage pechu dhan irritating ah iruku ....Pesama  rendu heroine aiyum reject pannitu pudusa yaraiyachum kondu vanga  :P

Pallanguzhi thumbnail

Manohar-Ramya and Pichai-Savitha have resolved the issue bewteen themselves and Gopi's family post-Kutralam.

Gopi heading to Delhi with Swetha and Nandhu .. don't know ennachu regarding the mukkadai aniyum ponnu ...🤔

Pallanguzhi thumbnail

Now back to square one .. Suriya engaged to another mapillai while Gopi is free from Swetha .. Gopi sisters try to sammandham pesufy with Kadhiresan but he refuses. Kala and sis patha vachufy further.

Parvathi amma romba naala kaanom. Still not back from Kasi yathirai . 😆

Gopi half sister name (mukkadu potta penn) Kalai vani. Gopi called Kalai who is back in Delhi with her mom and dad.

Next track Savitha pregnancy so fainted ?

Pallanguzhi thumbnail

Hmm few are guessing that Suriya amma is Gopi appa's second wife .. In this scenario, Gopi and Surya will be step brother and sister .. then cannot be married.

Somehow I do not think the storyline will flow this way, although this possible plot twist did occur to me. Neenga enna ninaikerenga? 

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pallanguzhi

Hmm few are guessing that Suriya amma is Gopi appa's second wife .. In this scenario, Gopi and Surya will be step brother and sister .. then cannot be married.

Somehow I do not think the storyline will flow this way, although this possible plot twist did occur to me. Neenga enna ninaikerenga? 

ippadi serial la twist vandhu paakala ...indha serial starting la irundhu kojam  matha serial vida different dhan .....kondu vandha tracks la patha...I wouldn't be surprised  if  they bring this twist