Bepannah My thoughts, "Picking up the pieces"

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Bepannah~ My thoughts ep 18~ 11.4.18 Picking up the pieces  

Once something fragile smashes, despite being cautious, many times during clearing up  tiny piece might prick .Pain of a life experience may be poignant enough, that after superficial healing, emotional scarring which may last and serve as a reminder of the smarting occurrence. It is suggested that grief be shared rather than bottle it. Only then we can pick up the pieces of life!   

The episode reveal's key characters giving vent to their personalized pain. Take a look at Yash s mother. Her angst against giving refuge to Zoya is somewhat justified. Her grief of losing her son, becomes evident in blame syndrome. She  holds Zoya responsible for Yash's  death.Mahi in this scenario is more clued into reaping the results of the hard to gulp playing happy families. She advises her mother to practice hypocrisy, just like she does ,till Zoya  hands over Yash's assets to them.

For Zoya, her outlet to grief is to fulfil Yash's ailing business dream. Not even the hospital bed deters her. Although it's funny how Mahi wants her to stay out of haldi function, so she gets the chance to interact with Aditya, I suspect. 

Zoya's quiet resilience of reporting for duty despite her mishap, earns her much good will. But great is Zoya's surprise to see that Aditya takes up the running of the haldi function in hand due to her condition. Mahi's outlet to grief, losing a brother, worse still not getting access to his estate, is to sabotage Zoya's effort and recently acquired positive image.

The pre- nuptial functions are chosen by CV's to give both Aditya and Zoya to recall their own pre-marriage ceremonies .Memories bitter and sweet that somewhat sooth but they both are aware that the pain lasts due to how circumstances shaped up after five years of married lives.

Despite his emotional pain, Aditya applies his "maa in laws words, one loses  personal solace in giving pain to the innocent. It was he who recognises the value of Zoya's phone to her; puts the phone in a bag of dried rice that soaks away the moisture.Also how he asks Arjun about Zoya's level of recovery? His concern appears sincere, although he attempts to mix it with his personal trauma, that Yash, Zoya's husband whom she blindly supports, cheated not only Zoya but messed his life too!

I agree with Aditya about wounds repairing in time, but some leave behind a blemish, which serves as a reminder of how the wound came about. He clearly refers to emotional scarring which leaves certain signs that manifest in   behaviours of an aggrieved one. His defined bond with Zoya is bound by giving her extreme pain. For its  her very pain that cuts through his heart. Yes this the  is vent he needs much. Zoya heals but whether she will restore and rebuild his belief in love is yet to be seen? Meanwhile, he allows himself , the time to one more pick the pieces of his shattered life!

Not only Aditya ,so to speak  ,unknown to Zoya  saves her memories by retrieving her phone. All their interactions over the haldi function, are purifying moves to cleansing, lessening, healing removing imperfections of the entrenched Aditya's loathing  towards Zoya. Where a yellow garland, captures both their heads in it's circumference! Providence wills it for both to see an unexplained sign where   permanent  solace can only be achieved by seeking for the balm from each other!

Mahi's underhand malice fails. Arjun  at last  gets a chance to pick up the pieces to rebuild all that went horribly wrong in Hooda's lives. Poojas diary at last , nearly falls in the wrong hands! But somehow some power  will deliver it into his hands.

Aditya becoming  eye candy for girls , a light  hearted scene ,included to  bring about a smile on Zoya's face! It's like her grey, dank existence, catches a beam of sunshine!

The deceptive Mahi prompts, misleads Rohan, Zoya  hug scene It's  to highlight, not all that the eyes sees is credible! That a little knowledge is dangerous thing. The scene contains a hidden message for Aditya .There is a difference  between  appearance and reality! He certainly begin's to pick out the cutting shattered pieces of  hatred in his heart. Raging bull now grabs the two sharp horns, one that pooja has gone.. and two , Zoya  is  paying the brunt of her cheater husband Yash!

Good things come to those wait.. Zoya knew Aditya has a soft centre. He is the bad! Good man. Today she gets to hear it from the bull's own mouth..

Zoya can never sink so low, to steal some one's love! This for Zoya is certainly a get well soon Zoya s gift! But Zoya knows it's a while till both pick up the pieces of their  storm hit life.. till then  for Aditya to tell the world , he promotes, and practices love! Is some time coming.. Hamlet53 12.4.18

Edited by Hamlet53 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lecter thumbnail
Love to read your thoughts. You analyze the episode without any bias, without insulting the characters.
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant post as usual. Loved reading your analyses of JNDSD episodes too!
Hamlet53 thumbnail

hello there, and welcome to the forum  and my post.. thanks for reading,, looking forward to  hearing more from you next time.. much love hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lecter

Love to read your thoughts. You analyze the episode without any bias, without insulting the characters.

hello Lecter, good to see you on my thoughts  and I am delighted  to  read your  encouraging comment .. yes,mate I try to  enjoy the  characters objectively.. do read my thoughts and share  your views.. much love hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsAkyurek

Brilliant post as usual. Loved reading your analyses of JNDSD episodes too!

hello Mrs Akyurek, 😃   great to see you..   and learn you read my posts of JNDSD.. and how wonderful   we meet again.. do read and comment on my posts.. much love hammie