Who will win.. Gullu or Kaddu

Bonai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
What you think who will win the fight between Akhilesh and Aditya. Ira said Arm wrestling but in the promo and preview it seems the two brothers are doing kick boxing. 
I am pitching for ... obviously Guluda ... expecting Gullu to win .. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dont know.. that Mr. Jugaad mixed something in Akhi's water😡 but Akhi can still win na like that old Ajay Devgan Jigar movie ðŸ˜†
Ira will make him win.
Bonai thumbnail
Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Dont know.. that Mr. Jugaad mixed something in Akhi's water😡 but Akhi can still win na like that old Ajay Devgan Jigar movie ðŸ˜†

Ira will make him win.

Mr. Jugaad ke against Jigar trick  ðŸ˜ƒ .. hmm. Hanikarak mahila ne aj ek aur hani karwa di , pitai khani par rahi hai bhai ke hat se ... Mia biwi dono ke sarir me dard ... 
InkandFire thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was expecting Gullu to win the boxing match too  but then they had to make him feel a bit insecure about his vasectomy in order for Mr-Zindagi-Jugaad-Se-Chalti-Hai's kidney plan to work... ðŸ¤¢ 

However, you're constantly being surprised by this show, it's not always easy to predict what's gonna happen :) 
Edited by InkandFire - 6 years ago
Bonai thumbnail
Originally posted by: InkandFire

I was expecting Gullu to win the boxing match too  but then they had to make him feel a bit insecure about his vasectomy in order for Mr-Zindagi-Jugaad-Se-Chalti-Hai's kidney plan to work... ðŸ¤¢ 

However, you're constantly being surprised by this show, it's not always easy to predict what's gonna happen :) 

Absolutely that is what we like about the show .. I am very happy as Akhi won the arm wrestling and the way he played & won as Ira wanted, rest part is needed for the coming track.