pyara12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Congratulations for new thread di 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 24

Ishita look at Raman and said with a puppy face -i have to wait for ur confession?? 

Raman side hugged her and said -i know u want badly to hear it from me, but wait baby, wait karne ka maza hi kuch aur hai. Thoda wait kar lo, jaan. He said pecking her temple making her smile. 

Ishita -aapke iss love aur affection ke saath, I can even wait till the last of time. All I want is u beside me, not ur confession of anything else. 

Raman -achcha, aisi baat hai toh confession cancel. Will it do, he said teasing ishita to which she just made a dirty face while he laughed out loud and said -u know, u look cute with this cute faces, just like rooh, actually more cute then her. He was saying when ruhi got up. She look around and asked -mumma, papa, hum kahan hai??

Ishra looked at Ruhi and Raman said smiling -uth gayi meri princess, come to papa. Then papa will tell u that where we r. He said and Ruhi literally jumped on him. He catch her in time and said -sambhal kar betu, mumma hai naa, unke tummy mein baby hai naa. 

Ruhi -sorry mumma, chotu u r fine naa. 

Ishita -yes betu, ur chotu is fine. Raman, Aap aur ruhi baith kar baatein kijiye, till I go and freshen up. I am feeling very tired and dirty. 

Raman -ok, u go till we talk something urgent.

Ishita smiled and nodded saying -kuch order kar lijiyega, ur baby is hungry. 

Raman -kya order karun, chicken. 

Ishita -rooh, it seems papa has forgotten that mumma is vegetarian. 

Raman -that I remember, but u said my baby is hungry and my baby will not be vegetarian, he or she will be a hard core non vegetarian, just like us, naa rooh. 

Ishita -still, he or she will eat veggies only till he or she is inside me, so u better order something vegetarian, Samjhe pati dev.

Raman -ji, he said and pecked her lips. Her eyes wide in surprise while Ruhi laughed our loud seeing this .

Ishita -ramann, Ruhi is here only. 

Raman -so, u want to take her along, now be ready to have a romantic hubby infront of Ruhi. 

Ishita hit his chest and said-u know raman, u r a besharam, and,

Raman -and, 

Ishita -i love my besharam. She said and went to washroom leaving a smiling raman behind. 

Raman look at Ruhi who was still smiling.

Raman -what,why u r smiling?? 

Ruhi -u know papa, u r very cute. She said pulling raman's cheek. 

Raman kissed her forehead smiling and said -i know I am, but not more then my princess. 

Ruhi -papa, hum yahan kyun aaye hai?? 

Raman -to enjoy betu, I wanted to take both of u for a vacation, so brought to here. Achcha nahi lagaa aapko. 

Ruhi -jhooth, I know u bring mumma here so that she didn't take tension about shagun mumma, yahin baat hai naa papa. 

Raman look at Ruhi and said -mera betu toh itna intelligent hai ki sab samajh jaata hai, yes rooh I brought ur mumma here so that I can keep her tension free. So that she and our baby will be safe. 

Ruhi -but papa, yeh toh wrong hai naa. She said making Raman look at her. 

Ruhi -problem se bhaagna toh problem ka solution nahi hota naa. Mumma hamesha kehti hai ki hume galat ka saamna karna chahiye. Aapko pata hai jab main Shagun mumma ke saath rehti thi aur aapke liye roti thi, toh mumma mujhse kehti thi ,ki in place of crying. I should stand by my papa and fight for him. Uss din jab ashok uncle ne mujhe daraya tha to choose Shagun mumma, I remembered mumma's words and told judge aunty that I want to stay with u, though I was scared of ashok uncle but still I took stand for u, fight for u to be with u. Mumma ne hi mujhe woh himmat di thi, toh aaj mumma kyun darr rahi hai Shagun mumma se. I remember mumma use to tell me ki joh hamara hai usse humse koi nahi cheen sakta, toh hum toh mumma ke hi hai naa, toh mumma ko darr kyun lag raha hai ki Shagun mumma hume unse cheen legi. Mumma should be brave and strong naa, hai naa papa. She said looking at Raman while he was just listening to ruhi's words. 

He was thinking how mature their daughter is and how foolishly he behaved. He actually made Shagun believe that she can create a problem in their life and that's why they ran away. 

Raman -u r right beta, papa se galti ho gayi. Mujhe tum logon ko iss tarah yahan nahi laana chahiye tha, but should have fought back for u and mumma. And I was even ready for that, I was ready to fight against Shagun, but ur mumma, ur mumma is not that strong at this point of time. She start panicking easily, and shagun is trying to just trouble ishita to harm our baby. Tum toh Itni samajhdaar ho toh I can talk to u freely. Baat yeh hai betu ki mumma aur baby is not that strong, mumma jaldi pareshan ho jaati hai, thinking someone will snatch us from her, humse bahut pyaar karti hai naa, toh bas unhe relax karne ke liye yahan laaya hoon. Ek baar mumma thodi strong ho jaaye, toh phir woh khud hi Shagun ka saamna kar legi but till then we have to take care of her, r u understanding, rooh.he asked to which she nodded. 

Raman -mera samajhdaar bachcha, now we will order something for us, bhookh lag gayi naa Itni mature baatein karte karte. He asked to which Ruhi nodded. 

Raman took Ruhi to drawing hall and placed the order while ishita who was standing on the washroom's door and listening everything thought-kitni badi baat bol di Ruhi ne. Aur rahi bhi, sach hai, Main kyun darun uss Shagun se. Jab sab kuch kho kar bhi usse khud par itna yakeen hai toh mere paas tob Sab hai, pati bhi betu bhi, Raman ka hone wala bachcha bhi, Main kyun darun usse, woh hai kaun, Raman ki ex wife hai, Ruhi ki maa hai but she left Ruhi and Raman long ago. Ab main unn dono ki zindagi ka hissa hoon. Mujhse woh dono pyaar karte hai, Main raman ki biwi hoon, Ruhi ki maa hoon. Shagun kuch bhi nahi hai unki, infact she has no place in our life, then why I am scared of her. Nahi ,main nahi darungi usse. Woh hoti kaun hai meri khushiyan cheenne ki koshish karne wali. I won't let her win, Raman is my husband and Ruhi is my daughter, I will not let anyone snatch them from me aur yeh, yeh bachcha toh abhi iss duniya mein aaya bhi nahi then how can I risk his life thinking about shagun. No I will not do this, I will not let Shagun snatch my happiness. Main apne parivar ko kisi ko chinne dungi. Shagun ko bhi nahi. They r mine only mine, she said determined to fight for ruman against Shagun. 

She was lost in thoughts when Ruhi came to call her. Ishita was in bathrobe so wanted to change but Ruhi took her like that only. Raman smiled seeing ishita in bathrobe and signalled her to say next to him. Ishita sat next to raman and he said -someone is looking too sexy. 

Ishita went more close to him and said -and she is despo too got her raman. She said smiling making him look at her with shocked eyes. 

Raman -wah meri bold madrasan ,mujhe toh yeh sunn kar hi maza aa gaya but what to do. Ruhi yahin hai, let her sleep then we can enjoy. 

Ishita -i am ever ready for it, she said huskily making him smile when Ruhi said -can we eat, I am hungry. 

Ishra nodded smiling and all had food. After having food, ishra took Ruhi to sleep but she was not sleeping and insisting them to take her out. Finally they took Ruhi out. They reached to the near by park. Ruhi said raman to play with him but he told her to play. Ruhi start playing while ishra were just looking at her smiling. Soon Raman too went to play with Ruhi. 

It was more then an hour since Ishra were in the garden. Ishita was sitting in the garden in the soft grass enjoying seeing Ruhi playing with raman. Ruhi was running while Raman was trying to catch her, after a long run he finally catch her and picked her in his arms. He twirl her around and pecked her. After that both look at ishita and then talk for sometime. Ishita was thinking what they r talking when both ran to ishita and soon both were near her.and before she can understand anything, both put their head in Ishita's lap and said -me first. 

Ruhi -nahi papa, main first hui hoon. 

Raman -no I am first, Maine kaha tha naa mumma ke paas pehle main pahunchunga.

Ruhi -no it was me, naa mumma. Main first hoon naa. 

Raman-ji nahi, Main first hoon. Naa ishita?? 

Ishita looked at them while ruman were busy in arguing. She smiled fully seeing their childish antics and hugged both of them saying -u know, Aap dono hi bachche hai, if Ruhi is kid, u r also not mature raman. kitna achcha lag raha hai yahan Aap dono ko itna tension free dekh kar. Glad u brought us here, Raman. 

Raman smiled and said -yes, glad I took both of u here, kitna achcha lag raha hai itne dino in fact saalon baad aise tension free hoke. U really took away all my tension, ishita. He said and took Ishru in tight hug. ishru too hugged Raman tight and all smiled fully feeling their togetherness. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-200+ likes with long comments for next updt. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
Qpwoeiruty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update ruhi talked very matured she want ishu face shagun then running from her and ishra enjoying there togetherness
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful update di
Both ishra are really naughty 
Ruhi is so smart and intelligent 
Ishita was ready to fight against shagun for her family 
Loved their moments of togetherness 
Lets see what happens next 
Ty 4 d pm too
myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice update Di...
Raman became naughty and pecked her lips in front of Ruhi..
Ruhi is a sweet heart...
Liked RuMan talk..
Ruhi made IshRa understand the situation with her cute talk..
Ishita thought to fight for her rights..
They had their food together..
Ishita was getting bold..
They went to park and enjoyed together..
Trio were tension free after a long time..
Plz update soon...
Thank you...
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Lovely Update
Loved it
Ruhi talked so maturely 
RuMan are kiddos like Ishita said
Update soon
Rarupatel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
LOVELY UPDATE
LOVED RARU SCENE
RUHI IS TAKHING LIKE A MATURE PERSON
UNKNOWN TO THEM ISHU LISTEN THEIR TALK N DECIDE NOT TO SCARED DUE TO SHAGUN BUT SHE WILL FIGHT AGAINST HER
ISHRARU SPEND A GOOD TIME IN GARDEN
LOVED IT
UPDATE SOON
THANKS FOR PM
dakshumhatre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update
love it
thanks for pm
update soon