"A quiet place" movie

Posted: 6 years ago
Watched it today and loved the movie.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR7cc5t7tv8[/YOUTUBE]

After the movie some practical thoughts crossed my mind. There are other holes in the body that  make sound, it would be really difficult to not make a sound. If someone were to make a spoof of this movie, it would be something like "If they hear your fart, they will hunt you. If you take a noisy dump, they will hunt you down." 😆
I saw it at advance screening 2 weeks ago and i can tell you the whole room went crazy. People screaming and jumping and the loud applause at the end. One of the best movies i have seen recently. 👏
Blunt is one of my FAV personalities & actors & her husband is hilarious so I am looking forward to this! All of her films this year look SO good! This seems like a psychological thriller more than a 'horror film', hope it comes to India soon!Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 6 years ago
Oh it's released here!! Going to go watch it!
I am watching this in a week or so! Been hearing so much about the film! 

Superb film. Watched it first day! 👏 👏

The director and actor John looked so sexy grrr 😈
I badly wanna see i , doubt it's gonna release in my city :/ will have to wait for torrent .
Watched it yesterday. It was quite intriguing, kept me on my edge. Emily and John are such a lovely couple, both of them share great sense of humor. Even though Emily is more famous then him, he has never shown any insecurity and always supported her. Kudos to John for his brilliant direction.
The people that have watched this, how scary is this on a scale of 1 to 10? I never watch horror movies because I get spooked so easily and then have nightmares, so I just want to know beforehand about the scariness factor. 😆 
Very interesting premise. I want to watch it. Thanks for sharing.