Ishq Mein Marjawan

IMMJ Horror Stories (Story 7: Psycho part 3 last part-pg 24)

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Story 1: Spirit Board

She was coming back from the washroom of her hostel after bathing, the washrooms were very far away from their room, it was night and so the passage was dark and lonely. She wiped her hair and was humming to herself, she felt a hand on her shoulder and she turned astonished by the sudden touch but no one was there. She started running to her room and fell on the steps breathing heavily. 'Aarohiii,' she froze as she heard the dry voice calling her name, she sprang to her feet painstakingly and limped towards her room, she had almost reached when she again felt a hand on her shoulder.

This time she didn't turn back but started running once more until she was caught, a scream of fright escaped her mouth. 'Aarohi its me,' the girl in front of her said and she calmed, it was her twin sister who was also her roommate Tara. 'Tara, was it you? Did you call me downstairs? Did you play a prank on me?' she asked. 'What are you saying? Why will I?' she asked. 'Leave it,' Aarohi said. 'What's the matter? You seem to be very tensed,' she asked and Aarohi told her everything. 'I have a solution, spirit board,' Tara said.

Soon they went in their room and opened the spirit board and sat in front of each other on the small table in the centre of the room with the spirit board on the table. 'Keep your hands on the board,' Tara said and Aarohi did so. She felt a chill in the room and switched on the heater. 'Is there anyone in here besides us?' Tara asked and the letters moved up in the air like cyclone and the letters came back down keeping three letters together. YES. Aarohi shivered from the chills in the room rubbing her hands.

Just then someone knocked on the door, she stood up to answer and turned the knob of the door pulling it open. 'You?!' she asked shockingly and felt as if her heart had come up to her neck and her breathe is stopped. Her eyes were widened, her blood ran cold and she felt dizzy, she kept hands on her head shivering badly, she froze on her place. Her vision went blurry and she fell on the floor knocked unconscious, she stared at the person in front of her in shock. Everything went black after that.

'Aarohi,' said the person at the door and sat down placing her head on her lap. Tara had disappeared from the table and temperature was back to normal.

The spirit board was left open on the table. The person splashed water on her face and she woke up slowly. 'Why you went unconscious seeing me?' asked the person. 'Because you were playing with me with spirit board just some time ago, weren't you?' Aarohi asked. Yes, it was Tara on the door and seeing another her made her lose her senses as she was already with her the whole time. 'What? What are you saying? I have come just now, and what is this? Why is this spirit board over there? I told you not to watch horror movies alone,' Tara replied.

Aarohi narrated everything to her. From the voice to the hand on her shoulder to spirit board. 'I m telling the truth, you were here, but then you came on door as well, I lost my senses, what was all this? I m scared, temperature also wasn't normal,' Aarohi said panicking badly. 'Relax, you calm down,' Tara said and picked the spirit board from the table and tore it into two pieces, Aarohi panicked as she saw another Tara behind her, she was exactly like her except that her eyes were red and she had a knife in her hand.

She signalled Aarohi to be quiet and before Aarohi could speak, she stabbed Tara in her back and blood splashed over her hands, Aarohi screamed and got paralyzed on her place seeing her sister dead by a ghost who wore exactly same get up as Tara. The girl with the red eyes laughed evilly and came for Aarohi but she got out of her paralyzed state and ran out of the room before she got to her. She ran and ran until she was far away from that hostel. She never dared to look back at that place ever again, but she did miss Tara every single day but couldn't forgive herself for not saving her. It's said that twins can't live without each other and if one dies, he returns to take the alive twin with him.

One year later:
It was the day of Tara's death anniversary. Everyone was there except Aarohi. She was in her house and was too scared to go there. She was sitting on the window thinking of something with her and Tara's photo in her hand, of course about her happy days with Tara. Just then she felt chills down her spine. This was what scared her the most, that Tara will come back for revenge. She looked around terrified and what she saw made her happy at first as she could see her sister in the mirror. She was smiling at her. But then her came reached out of the mirror, it had the same knife from which she was killed and soon it went inside her stomach stabbing her and she too died. 

She walked out of the mirror and knelt down beside her. 'Those were the days my friend, we thought they'd never end. We'll sing and dance forever and a day, we'll live the life we choose, we'll fight and never lose, those were the days, oh yes those were the days,' she sung and took her blood on her finger writing best friends forever on the wall. Someone tapped on her shoulder and she turned to see Aarohi's soul behind her. 'Missed you,' she said. 'I missed you too,' Tara said and they both laughed and disappeared going to the land of dead.

(Hey guys, so this was the end, Tara killed Aarohi and they got together forever, please don't kill me for this. I already told u all I write crappy stories. If not then please tell your opinion on this story.)

Edited by salley145 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting superb update dear
Thanks for pm
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

congrats new story...
good start
thanks for the pm..
Aarathi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The story is so nice...thanks for pm
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome os!!
Loved it.
aaru.aradhya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats on new story dear
awesome starting
thanks 4 d pm
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
tara arohi playing with the spirit board.i was wondering what will be its after its after effects.but shocking that the real tara arived and the Tara who was with her was a ghost. shocking that the ghost killed Tara.sad.shocking that tara's ghost killed arohi to be with her forever. I felt sad as how can Tara kill her own sister. but arohi is happy to be united with her beloved sister Tara.sweet sister scene.perfect pics. it had a real horror effect.
but I have some doubts.why the ghost looks like Tara?why did the ghost kill Tara?
Spoilt thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i've read the story at at last!

it was engaging from the very start to the end, and spooky throughout 😲😲😲

my favourite part was when Arohi saw the real Tara at the door and the evil spirit in the form of Tara disappeared 😕 👏

hehehe even death didn't do the sisters apart 😆 the way you depicted a tragic ending in a happy way was interesting 👍🏼 

i had a few doubts but since this is a story on a supernatural theme, i guess we wouldn't be able to understand every single thing...it isn't our world after all 😉 [i filled in the gaps with my human understanding and it worked for me 😃 👍🏼]

great job 👏

Edited by sugar.and.spice - 6 years ago
dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice Horror..
  Thanks for pm..
salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Story#2: Doppelganger At The Bookstore

They say that if you see your doppelganger, it is a very bad omen. A doppelganger is an evil counterpart of a ghostly double and it appears when you least expect it.

Hello reader, my name is Aarohi Kashyap and I live with my uncle and aunt as my parents and brother and sister in law and their child died in a car crash, after that I was numb and only when their bodies were burnt to ashes and immersed in the lake, I realized what had happened and screamed at the top of my lungs calling out for them but they couldn't hear me, uncle and aunt adopted me after that.

But one day he was also diagnosed with cancer. Poor me. And my aunt was taking care of him at our house. It was a rainy Saturday and I had to get out of my house and take a break. I decided to go to the local book store. I was browsing through the shelves of books that lined the walls. Just then, I heard a girl's voice at the cash register. She was asking the clerk for some help choosing a book. 'I am looking for a book for my friend, her uncle just died and I want to get her something,' she said.

I broke out in cold sweat. I recognized that voice. When I turned around, I saw that the figure at the cash register was me. Her hair were the same color and style as mine. She was the same height and build as me. She was wearing the same clothes as me. Everything was exactly the same. I gasped in horror and turned back to face the wall. I was afraid that the doppelganger would see me. I heard her buy a book and she left from there.

As I calmed down, I ran out of the bookstore and went straight home. When I got there, I saw my aunt was crying. She told me my uncle died a few minutes ago..

The End.

Edited by salley145 - 5 years ago