Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I feel Thamarai should have married Maayan !! At least he would have cheered her up immensely with his comedy talks and all ...πŸ˜›
Aravind is too serious ... his characteristics would have matched Devi and her family perfectly. πŸ˜†
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lately I've started watching this soap.. Main leads are doing good.. I hate that Devi's Mama track and Sabitha Anand-Sornam combo.. more repetitive and usual scenes..
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
have been following this esp Maayan track
All his things are too funny especially 
the kola urundai scene where where Maayan tells Pappy lakshmi give what Devi gave her as gift and Devi kisses her cheek and Pappu asking in mind voice kudukkatta nnu

lol
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I like this show...bt hate thamarai..she is selfish after she married arvind n spineless...lyk she'll do anything to save her marriage   atleast Mayan was ready to leave Devi after realising his mistake even now after sorting lingam problem he'll leave Devi if she wants but thamarai she just forced herself on arvind his mom is ryt most of the tymsEdited by ViTharvforever - 5 years ago
migan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ViTharvforever

I like this show...bt hate thamarai..she is selfish after she married arvind n spineless...lyk she'll do anything to save her marriage   atleast Mayan was ready to leave Devi after realising his mistake even now after sorting lingam problem he'll leave Devi if she wants but thamarai she just forced herself on arvind his mom is ryt most of the tyms

I agree on Thamarai
And her mama and mother never learnt a lesson till now they were never punished for what they did to Aravind.

Everyone saying forget let it go too long etc so what they are trying to say bit making some one marry by force is no wrong nnu
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Thamarai's mother is already a home breaker ...they can't justify by saying her father always loved only tamarai's mom n not Devi's mom...after marriage having an affair is wrong bt still they're justified which is not done... 
migan thumbnail
Now thamarai father heart attack goign to fall on Aravind mother
It is as if what she is doing all wrong - her husband going to scold her

but I hate Sorna though
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Originally posted by: migan

Now thamarai father heart attack goign to fall on Aravind mother

It is as if what she is doing all wrong - her husband going to scold her

but I hate Sorna though

Sorna is irritating really...but arvind's mother is right from her place
tleshni31 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Glad to see some activity in this thread..

Been watching NINI since the marriage and i think the serial is actually quite nice compared to some other serials..

agree that thamarai character is quite annoying coz all she does is cry and cry..pretty spineless .. waiting for her anger mode just like Semba and Chinnathambi..πŸ˜†

Mayan Devi pairing is better than Arvind Thamarai as their dynamic and characterisation clicks well with audience.. Arvind pales in comparison to Mayan..

Asides, I feel that Senthil honestly deserves much more appreciation and credit for playing both the characters so well. It's hard to think that both are played by 1 actor only.. so much of  difference in even the smallest thing..they both actually seem to be 2 different individual.. hats off to him!

ViTharvforever thumbnail
Thamarai can show anger only to her mother n uncle n nobody else...cz if she is really good she should have left aravind the day they got married forcefully... 
S senthil is doing a great job..no single similarities between Mayan n aravindπŸ‘