Favourite Angad-Kripa scenes

Nabihah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Angad and Kripa Cute Scenes

Angad & kripa first meet in the out house and fall on top of eachother Angad and Kripa - Pune drunk scenes Angad and Kripa bathroom Scene Angad and Kripa Zip/Safety Pin scenes Kripa comes with a makover and Angad is speechless during a concert Angad admits his love to Kripa on the bridge Kripa comes running to Angad after she ran away from her engagement to prithvi -- their first hug Angad and Kripa beach scenes Angad and Kripa Rabba Rabba Music Video shoot Angad gives kripa a necklace...Mishti spies Angad kisses kripa before he goes to a promotion Angad cumz to outhouse sick -- kripa takes care of him Angad and Kripa outhouse -- Kripa's b-day scenes - night and morning Angad cums behind Kripa on Mishtis b-day and holds her Angad talks to - and kisses Kripa after Mishti's b-day in the outhouse Angad and Kripa kiss before the Mango Motorbike scenes Mango/Motorbike scenes Angad and Kripa hug before Kripa goes to Nainital (Naina's Trick) Angad saves Kripa from a chemical factory After Kripa finds out that Angad is innocent she comes to meet him --- they hug Angad and Kripa concert rehersal -- they feel awkward --- Prithvi "pretends" to shoot Angad (to show kripa how much she actually loves him) and Kripa "saves" him. Kripa and Angad concert - where they get together after their first fight Angad - Kripa (just--only) candle hug scene after they get together Hiking/Campfire scenes Kripa imagines life after marraige -- their children Dubaaii scenes - where kripa sees Angad Angad and Kripa Dubaaii Concert imagination Angad and Kripa concert in Dubaii/or India Angad says to Prithvi the "Famous" dialogues: "Prithvi aur Kripa alag ho sakta hai...par Angad aur kripa ko koii alaag nehi karsakti" ...Angad lies on about how he and Kripa did "it" in his bedroom...all about his bed sheets and stuff... Angad and Kripa sangeet scenes Angad and Kripa are mad...during their wedding Angad and Kripa "suhag raath" scnes where he drops kripa on the bed...and falls ontop of her...she gets a knife...(not the part with the stupid girl) Angad and Kripa after marraige party...dancing...licking of cakeπŸ˜‰ Angad claims that Kripa is pregnant with his child when she actually isnt Angad and Kripa blanket fight Angad rapes kripa (not exactly a cute scenes...but u cud see the chemistry between them in that scene..just like every other one) Kripa finds out that Angad is innocent and dreams of the ice cream, baby...scenes Angad and kripa church/cottage/rain scenes Angad and kripa wake up...kripa is wearing Angad's shirt and he tries to take it off Angad and Kripa (February 16th) Concert...angad comes and puts Kripa's mangalsutra in her hand... Angad kisses Kripa's hand when Manik is threatening kripa Angad and Kripa --sur's baby shower scenes where angad brings the (i thnk ganesh) locket / neckalace for kripa and puts it on her After sur is born - angad and kripa wake up and take care of her Angad and Kripa -- (prateek conseived) ( i have to say this scene had a lot...i mean a lot of chemistry) Angad and Kripa meet after a long time in Missouri...where they walk away and look at eachother...)made me cry after seeing them togther after a long time😭) Kripa saves Angad from the guitar (fire) ... they roll on top of eachother Angad imagines the family "sock" scene w/ Prateek and Kripa Angad and Kripa admit their love and hug in the rain Angad sings for kripa Concert in Bangalore (i thnk its in Banglaore...) Angad carries Kripa to a farmhouse-Angad and Kripa consumate after the concert... Angad and Kripa meet after --- and hug
  • Angad and kripa have their new baby and hug....last scene😳😭

Hey guys, i got bored so i made this list...im pretty sure i forgot a lot of scenes...so you may tell me...and i will add them...Angad and Kripa have a lot! and i mean a lot....never ending .... onscreen chemistry.....when they are togther...the screen burns....I dedicate this to them...and their Jodi!....which scenes are you favorite?

p.s. if you want to post this somwhere else..please please please dont take the credit...i made this with a lot of time.....

Edited by Nabihah - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saman611 thumbnail
that must of taken tym
awww i misss kyph nowww
sheldesai thumbnail
All the Bedroom scenes of A-K especially:
1) Chup Tum Raho
2) Cottage scene
3) Kamzor Pal (well not bedroom but tabela hi sahi 😳 πŸ˜†
4) Sindoor night and morning after

All Zaib-Kripa Hot scenes:
Fake confession behind the beads, GAWD that was the HOTTEST scene I have ever seen 😳 😳
Blanket fight
Pillow fight....cute cute πŸ˜ƒ
Mangalsutra stuck in shirt button 😳

All A-K concerts:
Rabba Rabba dance Hot Very Hot 😳
Pyar Kiya To Nibhana Hotter
Adayen bhi hain... Cute and romantic

All A-K romantic scenes

Goa mango days
Beach scenes
etc. etc. so many best scenes its hard to count 😳
Nabihah thumbnail
i added a few more πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜› 😳
Rabia80 thumbnail
WOW.. that must have taken a while.. Cute..
alot of thier memories were cute too! 😳
Nabihah thumbnail
ya it did take a long time... πŸ˜† but i was bored so i made it..it was worth...i almost cried whn i remembered their cute jodi and their chemistry
-Afreen- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ahhh..i miss angoo krips lyk anethin...ipsho shd be replaced by neha in KAA..i miss em sooooooooo mch...
i luv ALL deir scenes eva wen dey fought lyk crazy even as zaib...weneva kripa nd angoo ver close to each other i luved em.............................dey lukked shooooooooooooooooo cutiee piess.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜› πŸ˜› ALL AR CUTE!!
meliey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nabihah

What web site can I find these scenes to watch online for free

Angad & kripa first meet in the out house and fall on top of eachother Angad and Kripa - Pune drunk scenes Angad and Kripa bathroom Scene Angad and Kripa Zip/Safety Pin scenes Kripa comes with a makover and Angad is speechless during a concert Angad admits his love to Kripa on the bridge Kripa comes running to Angad after she ran away from her engagement to prithvi -- their first hug Angad and Kripa beach scenes Angad and Kripa Rabba Rabba Music Video shoot Angad gives kripa a necklace...Mishti spies Angad kisses kripa before he goes to a promotion Angad cumz to outhouse sick -- kripa takes care of him Angad and Kripa outhouse -- Kripa's b-day scenes - night and morning Angad cums behind Kripa on Mishtis b-day and holds her Angad talks to - and kisses Kripa after Mishti's b-day in the outhouse Angad and Kripa kiss before the Mango Motorbike scenes Mango/Motorbike scenes Angad and Kripa hug before Kripa goes to Nainital (Naina's Trick) Angad saves Kripa from a chemical factory After Kripa finds out that Angad is innocent she comes to meet him --- they hug Angad and Kripa concert rehersal -- they feel awkward --- Prithvi "pretends" to shoot Angad (to show kripa how much she actually loves him) and Kripa "saves" him. Kripa and Angad concert - where they get together after their first fight Angad - Kripa (just--only) candle hug scene after they get together Hiking/Campfire scenes Kripa imagines life after marraige -- their children Dubaaii scenes - where kripa sees Angad Angad and Kripa Dubaaii Concert imagination Angad and Kripa concert in Dubaii/or India Angad says to Prithvi the "Famous" dialogues: "Prithvi aur Kripa alag ho sakta hai...par Angad aur kripa ko koii alaag nehi karsakti" ...Angad lies on about how he and Kripa did "it" in his bedroom...all about his bed sheets and stuff... Angad and Kripa sangeet scenes Angad and Kripa are mad...during their wedding Angad and Kripa "suhag raath" scnes where he drops kripa on the bed...and falls ontop of her...she gets a knife...(not the part with the stupid girl) Angad and Kripa after marraige party...dancing...licking of cakeπŸ˜‰ Angad claims that Kripa is pregnant with his child when she actually isnt Angad and Kripa blanket fight Angad rapes kripa (not exactly a cute scenes...but u cud see the chemistry between them in that scene..just like every other one) Kripa finds out that Angad is innocent and dreams of the ice cream, baby...scenes Angad and kripa church/cottage/rain scenes Angad and kripa wake up...kripa is wearing Angad's shirt and he tries to take it off Angad and Kripa (February 16th) Concert...angad comes and puts Kripa's mangalsutra in her hand... Angad kisses Kripa's hand when Manik is threatening kripa Angad and Kripa --sur's baby shower scenes where angad brings the (i thnk ganesh) locket / neckalace for kripa and puts it on her After sur is born - angad and kripa wake up and take care of her Angad and Kripa -- (prateek conseived) ( i have to say this scene had a lot...i mean a lot of chemistry) Angad and Kripa meet after a long time in Missouri...where they walk away and look at eachother...)made me cry after seeing them togther after a long time😭) Kripa saves Angad from the guitar (fire) ... they roll on top of eachother Angad imagines the family "sock" scene w/ Prateek and Kripa Angad and Kripa admit their love and hug in the rain Angad sings for kripa Concert in Bangalore (i thnk its in Banglaore...) Angad carries Kripa to a farmhouse-Angad and Kripa consumate after the concert... Angad and Kripa meet after --- and hug

Hey guys, i got bored so i made this list...im pretty sure i forgot a lot of scenes...so you may tell me...and i will add them...Angad and Kripa have a lot! and i mean a lot....never ending .... onscreen chemistry.....when they are togther...the screen burns....I dedicate this to them...and their Jodi!....which scenes are you favorite?

p.s. if you want to post this somwhere else..please please please dont take the credit...i made this with a lot of time.....

meliey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nabihah

what web site can I see these scenes
Nabihah thumbnail
anyone got n e more to add? 😳