Ikyawann

Satya brought Fighter didi?

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
In the latest episode, daadi is wondering where did Fighter Didi come from and why is she helping Susheel? The way the makers have made Satya completely different, I think he may have specifically called her in to come and help Susheel achieve her full potential. Also, Fighter Didi knew exactly where the dogs came from and she handed them over to Susheel...the moment Satya saw her, he immediately remembered thaf Susheel was afraid of dogs. I think he knew dadi would send the dogs over and informed didi about Susheel's fears...
In general, his actions and words seem strange sometimes. When Kiran fui was asking where is Susheel, he told her she will come back soon and he seemed a little worried...and then he sees Soumya by the side and leaves the room. Later when he returns he sees the broken doll head on the floor and leaves...I think he can guess what must have happened here.

When he sees Susheel he holds on to Soumya even tighter but he doesn't look confident...he looks like someone who is trying very hard to convince everyone of his beliefs. Also, his sudden shower of love on Soumya is very unlike himself. Sejal once told Susheel that Satya is not somebody who shows his feelings very easily, and the way he was so reserved towards Susheel convinces me that this show of love for Soumya is very fake.

Of course, this is all my hope of a small chance of redemption for Satya who has been so unkind to such a wonderful girl who doesn't deserve such bad luck from her sasural and maayka. I hope she goes on to achieve name and fame!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Tere muhn mein ghee shakkar :-)
ArchRM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I tried to keep some positive hopes on satya but failed to convince myself.
He is so much glued to saumya, it's jst not possible for him to come out of it & plan such great things for Su.

His abrupt change in behavior is nothing but his confusion about love or likings. 

It's all Su's good fate that she met fighter didi & she is towards progress.

About kiran fui's incident satya ignored it. 

Lil_Mz_Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
After all that kissing drama i lost hope about satya's love for susheel. ðŸ’”