Bepannah~ 3.4.18 ~ My thoughts~ Thrown in at the deep end!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Bepannaah. Some thoughts, 3rd April 2018~Be thrown in at the deep end ..

Zoya is keen,willing to undertake anything in the name of her husband . Others around her with clear cut  personal agendas  are only to ready and willing  also,to make use of Zoya's blind trust in her dead husband.  Does her spirit to take risks in life once again  bail her out? Or  is she  about to have a rude awakening in this unfamilar, corporate world??  Do relevant  qualifications in business management matter ? Or her willingness is enough to resurect Yash s snuffing out business??  Keep in mind , we have already picked up vibes, that Yashs business is only in its way out because,the man  had no sense needed to run hiscompany.  So now we have his wife Zoya  his widow equally clueless,  rearing to make a go of his aling business..  Will she  make or break and bury his business???Zoya is the centre of two people's  attention..perched on the fence watching her pathetic performance in the corporate circus! 

Both  Aditya ,and Mahi, prompted, almost  forced  Zoya to begin doing something very complex , unfamiliar, rather suddenly! The truth is she herelf feels quite without guidance, assistance, or preparation and without  therelevant expertise. However she  has no issues in asking for asisstance from existing  junior  employees.  She is confitdent that Mahi and others will point out her mistakes. Now this I think is  naive of her,as staff will find pointing out the new boss's mistakes, rather bold and far fetched. But I still feel that she is brave enough to become a cold turkey! Now this attitude of hers ,just suits   Aditya,as he can carry out his training session with her!  whip her into shape with his sharp comments into! Create situations for Zoya where he literally throws her in the deepest part of the swimming pool.. where she will kick and splash either to drown or to bloody learn to swim to survive!! This is how much  Aditya Hooda loathes this widows cheater husband Yash who dared to mess with his wife and his life!

The complete corporate setting is  aimed to shake Zoya out of her comfy ,protected  zone where she has to grope and grapple to stay afloat.  Welcome to the real world missy..  Aditya  ensures  she is co boss but he is the main boss who pulls the shots! Its he  who decides to  give the staff a day off so Zoya has to sweat and toil! He knows she will sweat and labour in the name of that cheater husband of hers! But he wants to see her arrive at  her breaking point.Something tells him, there's more to her than she leads him on to belief... ah! Yes she intersts him immensely.. strictly business of course! They are only business partners... linked by his  revenge syndrome!!

The scene where he talks to the  clients.. is on another level.. he quite enjoys the honest mistake the to be married clients make  when they assume Zoya and  Aditya are a husband and wife running a business together. He plays along as much as he can,and gets a kick when Zoya's virtue is thwarted around! Poor girl is too shell shocked to  dispute the misunderstanding ,but  Aditya has a whale of a time! He whispers mockingly in Zoya's  atear.. would have loved to see the look on your dead husband's face.. us being paired! But then again this was not  Aditya Hooda's business sense.. it  was his mad volley of firing his  revenge at Zoya, Yash even his Pooja!..  Mahi eventually dispels the clents misunderstanding. But  Aditya is no ogre too.. he through his charm , and full assurance in his co- partner Zoya gets the deal  done.. with the gaurantee Zoya with her firm belief in the  bond of marriage will give her all in organizing the clients wedding at a day's notice! Zoya stands wide eyed! While  Aditya tells her ,over to you ! your baby ! now deliver it !  chop!chop! get cracking!

Zoya faintly gets the picture, she's alone in this one.. but for Yash she will have to get on with it !  Aditya . knew she would.. stupid woman blinded by love!... Zoya defiantly gets her chance and preaches to him about why love is blind??  Its because,its unconditional and selfless.. love is about trust.. same trust that he had  in his wife,which made  him gave his wife 5 core when she asked him for it .. so yes love is blind.. she reiterates to  Aditya's back... he hears her out.. mulls over it , yes he trusted Pooja but look where she landed him?

Arjun too feels he is thrown in at the deep end.. he is curious to learn more about the accident involving Pooja bhabi and that Yash man..  Waseem  siddiqi may shed light on those areas, which his father  Harsh has kept them in the dark! Regretfully Waseem turns him down abruptly.. he has naught to do with Zoya's dead husband! Noor finds out he is not her would be suitor.. phew what a relief!   These two  Arjun and Noor are busy bodies, gutsy ,doing their own thing.. challenging  their respective  fathers .. jumping in the deep end of the pool , fighting for what they believe,is right and true! Arjun decides to extend his stay in Missouri !

Now I was not the least bit surprised  to see Mahi jump in the deep end of the pool ,figurativly speaking where she can wade over to  Aditya   and tell him she's all for his approach of causing as much grief as possible to Zoya.. as Zoya's enemy   has to be her friend.. so they can carry on a two pronged assault against Zoya..   only a puppet in their hands.. dancing to their tunes.. she tells  Aditya  straight she's only congenial to Zoya, because she wants the insurance money. Aditiya listens to this deceptive, greedy  woman who is sweet  like hemlock ,only to  manipulate Zoya in siging off all   Yash's properties and assets over to her.. is   Aditya happy to learn what a snake in the grass Mahi is?? will he begin to look out for Zoya.. by teaching her to be less gullible??

I think.. he may just,  begin to provide cover for Zoya's back. In  the office  when Zoya falls... he offers her his hand... which he never shook with Mahi ,earlier! Zoya rejects his helpful hand only to struggle to find her two legs! But  Aditya mutters a  cryptic warning to her.. watch your back,you never know who might be lurking behind to get you! his reference ofcourse is towards  Mahi... Zoya's potential back stabber!

The strawberries and cream scene is ineresting.. is it  about compatability? Both  Yash and Pooja loved strawberries, while their spouses  Aditya and Zoya came out with allergic reactions if they ate the  attractive and delicious fruit! Even the sight of this delectable fruit teases out past memories  related to their spouses eating the fruit which they rejected..  Aditya and Zoya react to same things..how odd.. but their reactions to seeing the fruit constrasts glaringly... Adi stamps,squashes  strawberries on the ground! Filled with rage and fury!  But Zoya.. honours Yash's memory , his taste,his likes..and stuffs down the fruit down her gullet..fighting back the urge to puke! Only to make Yash happy.... Adi does no such thing he hated the fruit now he hates it  even more.. Pooja  wandered off to find a man who had the same taste as her!! 

Sakhshi.. listens to a call in programme on the radio..a caller  confides, she suspects her married son may be having an affair.. the  compere  reminds the caller of parental duties especially when they see  children are stepping out of line.. this could be at their children being of any age . Parents ,need to advice and guide their children... sakhshi.. Finds her self in an emotional deep end!   She blames her self as a failed parent for both Pooja and Adi ... but the fact is , the woman was really unaware that Pooja was going astray..  as a mother she failed to pick up the telltale  signs .. Pooja must have  been  well cautious in her moves?

Looks like the station is on to the news..that  Aditya Hooda  invested 5 crores in Yash arora's business.. the inspector orders a  plains clothes offical raid ,in the event that Zoya organizes... will this undercover intervention of the law,  tarnish Zoya's efforts??? Will  Aditya cover her back or make matters  worse than before??  Or will he teach her ,how to deal with  emergency scenarios, but still ensure the event moves on with minimal interruptions?? We shall see..  hamlet53 4.4.18

Many thanks too all gracious readers who read my thoughts.. love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Regarding Pooja's mom - I think she was aware of the affair. Which means she can relate to the caller whose son is having an EMA. She broke down thinking she was not a good mom to Adi nor Pooja. There was a time when she told Arjun that there was something, but she changed the topic and also there was a flashback ina  fun manner when Poo accuses her of being more Adi's mom but mom accepts Poo is more important. So, this woman knew!
But I have to point out, she is weakest of all characters and her acting sucks!
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful analysis...
That radio wala scene makes me think that Pooja's mom knew something more... maybe she knew her daughter was not happy with A or that she was falling for another man

On a light note - all the characters seem to be at the deep end of the pool and surely will save or sink each other 
Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Your analysis are always brilliant⭐️
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Strawberry scene of zoya is another crazy act of her 2 showcase her so called luv 4 yash. When yash was alive & offering her strawberry 4 namesake only she would had taken a bite making him happy it would made sense , after his death putting ur health on risk by eating strawberry is not valueing yash's memory its plain stupidity same goes 4 adi agreed u now hate everything related pooja but why 2 waste d food
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: V4o9

Regarding Pooja's mom - I think she was aware of the affair. Which means she can relate to the caller whose son is having an EMA. She broke down thinking she was not a good mom to Adi nor Pooja. There was a time when she told Arjun that there was something, but she changed the topic and also there was a flashback ina  fun manner when Poo accuses her of being more Adi's mom but mom accepts Poo is more important. So, this woman knew!

But I have to point out, she is weakest of all characters and her acting sucks!

hiya V4o9, great to see you here..😃... you might just be right maybe Sakshi was aware of...  pooja's bit on the side..   maybe it was too much.. thats why she switched the radio  off... the topic too was  in her face.. she could relate to it..   you may be right in terms of being a weak character.. makes me wonder ,what is she doing,living under the Hooda's roof in the first place..?? on the face  of it  they all seem to be a cosy family living together...  and yes her present power is making ADI   act normally...   he clearly responds to her as opposed to his own mother... thanks mate for a thought provoking comment... much love hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HitchHiker_

Beautiful analysis... hello HitchHiker... 😊 great to see you on my post... thanks for your  gracious comment

That radio wala scene makes me think that Pooja's mom knew something more... maybe she knew her daughter was not happy with A or that she was falling for another man
now that is thought... surely mothers can pick up such vibes.. especially a  on site saas...

On a light note - all the characters seem to be at the deep end of the pool and surely will save or sink each other 
yes... and that's veiwers can relate to them in one way or another... characters seem human.. easily gullible.. some times strong some time  weak.. as for ADI 's complexities. very moving..
 incidentally love your  dp ...  Fawad... fit banda..😛... cheers mate for reading and sharing your view,much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diya_Abhilasha

Your analysis are always brilliant⭐️

hello Diya_ Abhilasha, 😊 great to see your motivating comment on my thoughts... do continue reading them... and me would love to hear from you... much love  hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

hello deepikagupta9, lovely to see you here mate
Strawberry scene of zoya is another crazy act of her 2 showcase her so called luv 4 yash.
me too was trying to get my head around this  popular sweet dish strawberries and  cream.. cream bit is... naughty but nice!😆...
 When yash was alive & offering her strawberry 4 namesake only she would had taken a bite making him happy it would made sense ,
you are so right... but then again... her allergy of the fruit itself..was perhaps bigger than trying it for his sake.. back then..
 after his death putting ur health on risk by eating strawberry is not valueing yash's memory its plain stupidity...
 right again... but I suppose regret,   his memory takes over  ,more like she couldn't care less what it does to her... she'll do it.. anyway...  you are right she's putting her health at risk... can it be said people act strangely under duress? she is still grieving about  Yash,death..
 same goes 4 adi agreed u now hate everything related pooja but why 2 waste d food  good point
made me think too... defiling nature's boon... especially keeping  less fortunate people... starvation..in mind..  but then...    greiving people  react oddly...
thanks deepika for reading and sharing your thought provoking view...  much love hammie

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Beautiful analysis. Hammie loved u in JNDSD and now u r here🤗