Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
PART 4 :          

Roli saw her mom meena who is cutting vegetables for dinner. She just hugged her mother from behind and kissed on her cheeks.  "Hii maa" she said and sat beside her.  Meena smiled at her daughter  "Hii beta, how was your first day?" she asked her and  starts cutting vegetables.  "Bad day maa, do you know what happened today?"  she said and tears starts welled up on her eyes.  Meena cupped her face  "arrey what happened roli?"  she asked her with a worried face.  "Maa today..."  she  started narrates today's incident to meena.  "You don't know maa? How she slapped him in front of everyone"  roli said and tears flowing on her cheeks. Meena wants to easy her so  "roli beta relax, I know about my son-in-law  (roli blushed)😳  is very genuine and I know about my naughty daughter too, so tell me what you did?"  she questioned and bring smile on roli's face again. "Haan maa how can I leave  that stupid" she said and told  evening incident to her mother. Meena laughed at her daughter and roli too laughed.  "OK beta now go and change your dress. I will give you something for eat" meena said and kissed her palms.  "OK maa" roli said and went.                  

On the other side siddhant reached college. He saw riya who is standing on the same place and some students around her.  Sid parked his car on the corner and got down from the car. He reached riya and   "Miss. Riya"  he called her slowly. Riya lifted her head and saw sid with a burning eyes.  "Sorry riya for what roli did with you"  he said with a voice full of guilty.  "You please come with me"  he called her.  But she standing without any reaction.  Without any other option he hold her hand and pulled her near the  water tap.   "Please wash your face"  he said her slowly.  Riya  starts washing her face with water,  suddenly her leg slipped because of the wet surface before she fell down sid hold her  HAND πŸ˜‰. Riya saw his magical eyes and lost on his handsome face😑.  Sid looks at her and understood what he did, he left her hand. "Sorry" he apologised her. She smiled and again washed her face and dress.  After sometime sid and riya reached their respective car. "Once again sorry Miss. Riya"  sid apologised her again.  "it's OK siddhant, I think roli is your best friend that's why she couldn't bear if anything happened to you"  she said and smiled at him.  "Yeah she is and not only  her I too can't bear if anything happened to her"  he said with a cute smile on his face.  "siddhant can I ask you something"  she asked him with a some hesitation on her voice.  "Yeah sure"  he replied her.  "I want to become your friend, please siddhant"  she asked him with  some hope on her eyes and forward her hand.  Sid smiled. Again riya lost on his smile.  "Sure Miss... Sorry riya"  he said and shaken his hand with her's.  "Oh OK riya bye I'm getting late bye" he said and started his black BMW car towards his house. Riya smiled.                         

NIGHT,  ROLI'S HOUSE :                

Roli is sitting in her bed with pinku on her hand (arrey her diary guys) . After sid her diary is one which  she  share everything. Include her love story too. She writing today's incident on her, that time meena entered into the room. She saw roli and pinku .roli saw meena and smiled. "What my two cuties are doing?" she questioned her.  "Nothing maa just telling today's incident to her" roli replied and closed her diary.  Meena smiled and "OK beta go and sleep.  Good night" meena wished and went.  Roli took sid's  childhood pic in her hand and caressed his face. She slightly leaned on the pillow and   "SIDDHANT  I love you, I don't know when this happened, but now I can't live without you yaar.  You're my everything  I will do anything means anything for your happiness. I will go any level for see smile on your face. But I'm feared yaar ,  I couldn't express my feelings siddhant because I'm feared of losing you. I can't lose you siddhant"  she said and hugged his pic close to her heart.          

BHARDWAJ HOUSE :              

In hall after dinner sid laid down on sujatha's lap.  Sujatha caresses his hair  and  "sid beta how was your day? How is my roli?"  she questioned him. Sid got up from her lap and   "mom, u know what happened today?"  he started narrates today's incident from morning to evening.(except riya's friendship incident)   Sujatha laughed.  "Mom why are you laughing?"  he pouted his lips  and laid down on her lap again.  "Oh my dear sid beta, nothing I just imagined roli's act and my roli was right at her point then how dare that riya slapped my son like this?"  she said with full of anger on her voice.  "Mom, you too naa just leave her mom poor girl"  he said and closed his eyes. That time yuvraj 😑😑😑 Entered into the house after finished his office work.  He saw sid in sujatha's lap and got angry.  He reached  sujatha and "mom I'm hungry please arrange food"  he said and tried to move but sid held his hand. "Bhaiya come and sit we will talk for sometimes"  sid called monkey  (sorry guys typing mistake) πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰  and smiled at him.  Yuvraj  hid his anger and gave a  fake smile.  "No sid actually I am tired, so we will talk later ok"  and went. Sid got upset.  Sujatha caressed his hair  "don't worry beta you know right about him naa" she said and tries to console him because she knew how much sid loves yuvraj.  "Now go sid sleep  tomorrow you have college naa" she said and smiled.  Sid tried to smile at her "OK mom good night" he said kissed on her cheek and went. Yuvraj reached his room and threw his bag on the bed with a full anger.  "What did he think in his mind, because of him only I lost everyone's affection and love.  Everyone forgot me After his birth only. I hate you  Siddhant bhardwaj"  he said with a voice full of  anger.  Siddhant entered into his beautiful and lavishing bedroom. His room was painted in blue and white theme and  decorated with highly equipments. He laid down in his king size bed and saw rosid pic on the table. He took the photo on his hand and remembered that day's incident.  "I am so lucky  yaar to have you have you in my life. I don't know how my life without you. You are my best friend yaar ever and ever"  he said and caressed  roli's face.  "Good night roli" he looked at her face and wished her.   On the other side roli caressed sid's face and  "good night siddhant and I love you"  she said and kissed his face. Sid touched his cheeks. He looked  here and there  "what is this feeling god every night i feels like this but couldn't understand anythig"  he said and caressed his cheeks again and Without understand anything he slowly closed his  and slept. Roli too closed her eyes and slept.                  

Hii guys finally got some time for update.  I know this part his not that much as you guys think and sorry for that. I dedicated this part to my kavya  (@kavurosid123)        
Edited by sarahrosid - 4 years ago
ratchuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow Sarah cute update monkey getting angry   πŸ€£ waiting for next Dr..
Kavya_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks dear for spending ur time for me. And much happy for u r friendship. And very nice update. And not take stress that give updates after u get free. Love uuu... Edited by KAVUROSID123 - 5 years ago
RajRosid thumbnail
Amazing update...waiting for next
MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Cute update Yaar. Roli's scene with her mom was nice and also sid-sujatha's scene their bond is lovely. And that monkey (opps, mine too typing mistake Yaar πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ) is jealous of sid, tell him to go to hell then, stupid. And what is this Riya Yaar can't see that idiot with our Sid, I wish roli to break her legs for slipping πŸ˜† eagerly waiting for next updates.
MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: manasa5124

Cute update Yaar. Roli's scene with her mom was nice and also sid-sujatha's scene their bond is lovely. And that monkey (opps, mine too typing mistake Yaar πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ) is jealous of sid, tell him to go to hell then, stupid. And what is this Riya Yaar can't see that idiot with our Sid, I wish roli to break her legs for slipping πŸ˜† eagerly waiting for next updates.

hahaha πŸ˜† Maanu baby sometimes we rosidians did same mistake naa 
anjana.s thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
fabulous update !! and you are hilarious yaar πŸ˜†...and meena saying son in law super πŸ˜ƒ..roli feeling saying i love you sidhant how cute !! 😳 then riya scene i was literally reading with anger ..but in that sidhant 's apologize was nice ..
Edited by anjana.s - 5 years ago
Ramya-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb update Sarah baby...!!!loved rosid's feelings soo much..u narrated them soo beautifullyyy...!!!!update soon...!!!!
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww cute & beautiful update sid felt when roli kissed on his pic hope he realise soon that he loves roli waiting for next eagerly update soon I loved your typing mistake lol hate riya & monkey both
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update love it update soon