Endless conjecture, confusion,contrast,conflict

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Endless conjecture, confusion, contrast,conflict ..

Expression cracks the dams of  silence and here  I am,dear people of Bepannah,  endorsing this show. Some thoughts regards the show so far. The lead pair attracts me and have to say Harshad and Jennifer far from disappointment me. Affirmative, have watched them both too in previous shows. The supposition that boths spouses held hands even in death speaks loud and clear of what went on between them ,rather than  what apppears may not necessarily  be true. But then the human eye  goes  by what it  observes rather than give the benefit of doubt of a young man and woman holding hands. The message is loud and clear,  mutual choice of death, conclusions are made right in the beginning of the tale. One is led to believe  investigative approach by  law and order may follow. The CV's leave this duo demise  opened ended ,giving plenty of room for veiwers to speculate the exact relationship  of  Yash and Pooja.

To goad on veiwers runs a confirmed fact, that two total strangers Aditya and  Zoya   both loose their spouses. Both are exposed to merciless media attention and sensationalism. Opinions are woven by the much panned image, the held hands almost like a statement till death do us part! Assumed and confirmed couple not married to each other but someone else's spouses. How scandalous. But where would insatiable excitement be without the element of  contrast??

Disparity  with a twist pops up where the widower Aditya  labels his dead wife as a cheat. Howerever Yash's widow Zoya vehmently  rejects the  idea that her dead husband  cheated her and choose to bid farewell to the world alongside  another man's wife.

Pooja, Yash death smells of foul play.  Endless confusion, did the two heads of families  Aditya and Zoya's respective fathers  orchestrate Yash and Pooja's death?? To me Zoya's father has reason, to get rid of  Yash .. his daughter married out of faith against his wishes?? I may be wrong. On the other hand why  Harsh hooda would want his son  Aditya's wife Pooja  killed defies my understanding. or  did Pooja just get caught in cross fire aimed at Yash ??

What is Mahi's issue with her brother Yash? Is it about  more value attached to  the  son as opposed to a daughter?? Mahi's taunts to her mother about Yash , her son being the apple of her eye seem to suggest gender based sibling rivalry. She certainly does not mince her words!

Conflict.. beween Zoya and Aditya the glaring one. Mahi's  animosity intially towards Zoya   under the stress of blame syndrome. Daggers drawn as a pay back  tit for tat, between the intruder  Aditya  and Yash's family  vandilising   their home. Seems right to  Aditya  as their son, brother Yash barged and trashed up his married life .  How can I  ignore the  acidity bewteen  Aditya and senior Hooda.  Seems like  more of powerful  struggle between the younger and older Hooda.

Characterization  typical and sterotypical. Yash Hooda , the  upper class   higher order legislative in waiting. Influential in pulling strings to save his family name.Image conscious.On the inside  lacks  wedded morals  of fidelity. Overpowers his mute wife. Patriarchal figure involved in  all decision making, within his family unit.

Wasim Siddiqui ,Zoya's father old school  tradtionalist . Loves and pampers his daughters.  Disapproved his  older daughter marrying Yash. However when neccessary fights for his daughter, rights. Confronts Mahi  when his Zoya is wronged. Siddiqui is a fortress  for Zoya  ,however much he disapproved her choice of life partner. Is not afraid to show when he is disgruntled. Gives  due credence  to his wife.

Mahi is sharp, ruthless on the ball. Dexetrous in revising her  moves to suit  situations profitable to her. She may be the proverbial nanad, sister in law.  Manipulates her mother in doing what she  sets her mind too . To me she seems a bitter single young woman who is left on the shelf. Is she love deprived? Compensates with plans  to try her hand at business. She just might have it  in her, she seems thick skinned enough.  Currently  she  quite fancies , the gentle approach of bending Zoya's arm to  keep control  over  her dead  brothers, widow who inherits her brother s assets.

Aditya Hooda, the main protagonist is bold, brash and oh so animated. I find him tranparently opaque. He   desperately conceals  his smarting,  his wife after five years of wedloch took him for a ride by jilting him for another man. He is furious at his  dead wife  for shaming him as a man.  Pity  Pooja is dead and gone, and his fury remains bottled up. His need tough, has to be to release his anger ,and who better than upon his wife'slover s widow Zoya?

Zoya ,her father terms her as innocent, Naive.. Trusts her dead husband Yash blindly. Believes  ,he had no reason not to love her and drift off to another woman. Zoya  to me honours her dead husbands memory .protects his good name. This makes me wonder is she a tad  unrealistic?? Why won't she accept her husband cheated on her. She seems to want to  believe that  Yash loved her. Will this mindset  prove an obstacle later on? When Zoya   decides to move on emotionally?? However this shrinking voilet,timid young woman , has a sense of  intergrity. She takes it  upon her self to raise Yash's ailing business up on its  feet again. The  guts are there although she hasn't the foggiest idea of business sense and expertise.Should be interesting to watch!

Zoya contains much vulnerability, rejected,despised  by both her family and her in laws,in times of great truama. But hell! The woman persists and puts up quiet resistance against oppostion, be it  from  both families or the highly strung Aditya Hooda! She faces them all in her now solo flight against the horrid,cruel world. Somewhere ,along the line, her consistency in the myth,or makebelive that Yash loved her,provides her a buttress against  stiff attitudes of people around her.  

Aditya ~ Zoya  interactions..hardly pleasant! much volcanic!  Aditya turns into a  snorting bull  to a red rag every time they bump into each other.  he mocks, jeers scoofs at her. practices name calling stupid, dense and the rest! But  as time goes by Zoya too gives him as good as she gets! Tells him home truths  no one every told him before, like the truth is he  loves his dead wife! his  responsive  gibe is her husband is a cheater and she due to her pea brain  couldnt tell!!! Out of contrast comes parity... neither of them had a clue what their spouses were up too. for both lived a wedded five year life with confidence in their marriages.. that nothing   can go wrong...but something did go wrong ! although  both  Aditya and Zoya's vision of the nature of their marriages went terribly out of focus.. like  Yash's  crushed pair of spectacles  under  Aditya's foot!!

I feel both are in need of bearevement  counselling if there is such a thin?  Till  then, they will  continue to take it  out one each other,however dissimilar they may  seem.  Aditya' merciless bullying ,as I see it , will toughen any soft bits in Zoya.. its like he wants her to fight back..he obviously finds solace in her defensive when she can get a word in edge ways,during his dramatic tirades.. for her reactions to him. cool him off!  till the time both can yank out their weakness out of each other! for  their weakness may just become their strength.in days to come...

So  Aditya takes over her businesss.. owns her till he wrangles out the money his wife  borrowed from him and squandered  upon  Zoya's cheater husband! he said in the 10th episode he owns Zoya!! Nice  .. seems  Pooja's lovers widow  will have to honour her deceased  cheater husband's debts.. Thus both are bound to learn new  issues about each other.. two people whom destiny has hurled forcibly to reckon with each other.. whether they like it  or not! till the truth  about the joined hands is revealed.. was it  conjecture? reality or set up... hamlet53.. 2.4 .13..

May I join your boundless forum?? Please...   much love hammie..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Welcome to the forum πŸ₯³
Let's have some fun 
Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome to the forum😎
Nice post...
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hammie,,,πŸ€— so glad to find u here in bepannah,,,
m ecstatic u ll write fr AdiYa also,, πŸ˜³ the journey is going to be even more romantic now,,,πŸ˜› 
res,,
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wat a brilliant introductory post hammie...β­οΈπŸ‘
Each n every character sketch is top notch..😳 superb writing. .loved reading ur views as always..😳 n m ecstatic ur liking it so much... jst like me..πŸ˜†

Fr me the contrasting behaviour of zoya n Adi is the soul of the show.. n how they both gonna grow with each other is going to be an awsome journey ofc alongwith ur posts it will be even more amazing..can't wait fr their journey to begin..😳

Will definitely look frwd to ur posts.. luv n hugs