Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: awesomegurti

Wt hapn to dis shw ? Any new update ?

I don't know. Noor is busy promoting his upcoming film . ðŸ˜•
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
^^ oh o I thought dis IL start after festival , bt Dey r not announcing anything

Hope dis starts soon
awida thumbnail

Noor Hassan and Hajra Yamin spill the beans about Ishq Na Kario Koi!

love triangle focuses on elements of a romantic relationship that involves three people. In our dramas this aspect is hugely popular with the masses that have left audiences rather happy than teary-eyed.

Getting an emotional response from audiences is no easy task for the makers. In many such stories the audience's empathy and sympathy towards the three protagonist involved in a relationship aredivided.

In an exclusive interview to Celebdhaba, Noor Hassan and Hajra Yamin revealed interesting details about their upcoming drama serial "Ishq Na Kario Koi

"Hajra Yamin

Ishq Na Kario Koi is my first project for TNI productions. It was indeed a wonderful experience working with them.

Ishq Na Kario Koi

One unusual thing which I realized during the shooting process was that TNI own the actors which other production houses don't. One feels privileged and honored as a performer to be taken care off.

Ishq Na Kario Koi

Ishq Na Kario Koi is written by Ali Moeen, directed by Abdullah Badini and produced by Zeeshan M.Khan.

I play Mariam who is in a relationship with Faisal (Noor Hassan), their families meet and mutually decide for a Nikah.

A series of unfortunate events starts to happen in Faisal's life. Someone has rightly said, no amount of cash or high-end luxuries can determine the largeness of the frame of mind and resultantly Mariam is blamed for the wrong deeds happening around.

Ishq Na Kario Koi

The mentality of most of us is still limited to warding off the evil eye; they don't even realize that Mariam is equally suffering due to this dilemma. Therefore the blame game policy begins.

Ishq Na Kario Koi

My character has a lot of layers to it. She is an introvert who doesn't speak much with people. She expresses all her feelings in her diary which she likes to write.

Ishq Na Kario Koi

There comes a point where Mariam in her depression state starts to blames herself as whatever is happening around is because of her. The plot is very connected to our society and would surely appeal to the masses.

Ishq Na Kario Koi

It was amazing to work with Noor, he is a very cooperative co star to work with. Noor and Rubab Hashim had really good energy on sets, we chatted a lot, and I made some really good friends for life.

On the professional front, my film is coming out by the end of this year Pinky Meemsaab.

"Noor Hassan

There are many love stories prevailing around which have set the bar just to acquire love. I choose the script as it was a bit different. I play Faisal who is in love with a girl and gets married to her in the beginning of the story.

That isn't it, their journey starts post marriage to acquire love and how do they deal with obstacles which come their way. They go through various emotions, besides there's another girl with whom Faisal's family requires him to be with.

All in all, it's a journey for the quest of love after marriage.The interesting twists and turns will keep the viewers on their toes as to what will happen next.

This time around it was great working with Abdullah Badini. I have worked with him in the past. We both have evolved over the years in our own spaces.

We shared our artistic instincts together to work on the characters, story line and screenplay. It was a fabulous experience; I am really looking forward to it

Edited by awida - 5 years ago
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I just hope it's noor rabab all d way
No more third angle
awida thumbnail
From the topic I am afraid it  is Noor /Hajra ..and Rubab is 3rd angle.😒
MochaQueen thumbnail