Aisa hi ek punch Kabir ko uss Karan aur Nisha ko vo Diya ko karna chahiye 🤣

Abhi holi kahan manayi... Next update me aaegaa na... Holi khelenge sab☺️

Thankooo niaaa☺️
Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Office romance is back...
Why Divya behave like a 🤬
She don't have any manner and was going to teach nisha manner ? 
Forget about that idiot women.
Coming to nibir romance that was hot! 
Inka secret romance na le Dubta hai inko  
Hope koi Nisha ke character pe doubt na kare.
Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Kitna kuch jhelna padta hai Nisha... Why everyone harass her ? 
Ohh god those guys were jerk.
Good Kabir teach him a lesson. But I guess they will again harm her! 

Both the updates were amazing! 
Do update TMWY too.
Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -DrunkenMonk-

Abhi holi kahan manayi... Next update me aaegaa na... Holi khelenge sab☺️

Thankooo niaaa☺️

Accha phir theek hai 😳
mansi_as18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Logo ko apne kaam se kaam nhi h na... Aa gye dusre k kaam m ungli karne.. 
Oh office romance is always exciting... And those morons, good thing kabir bashed their faces. 

Waiting for holi... 
Niyati_T thumbnail

Originally posted by: mansi_as18

Logo ko apne kaam se kaam nhi h na... Aa gye dusre k kaam m ungli karne..

Oh office romance is always exciting... And those morons, good thing kabir bashed their faces.

Waiting for holi...

Holi kab hai Mansi?? Kab hai Holi 🤣
poornima_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The office romance was awesome ... But few people will always b there to trouble the love birds... 😆😆

Those bachelor's they came back but went with a bang ... Mast dhulai kia kabira ne 😃

Klaustrophillic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Our first holi. 

I was hungry, for food, and not for anything else. I sat down near the poolside, as the workers were busy decorating the farmhouse for the holi party. I had to see the arrangements myself, as she didn't accompany me here because she wanted to buy some stuff for the party. It was supposed to be a very special holi for her and me, as it was the first holi after our marriage, and here, Nisha didn't even apply colour on me, and nor did she let me do that, as she says that I have no control over myself, and I would take it too far. Irritating. Her parents are so suspicious about me, that, a single word from Nisha, and they'll get her divorced from me, and that's how much they love her. 

Dressed in white, I roamed around, like a ghost. I dialled Nisha's number, but as usual, she never picks up my calls. Arrrghhh. I was so frustrated, and hungry. I was here since around five in the morning, and the party was about to start at ten or something. The preparations were on full swing, but the DJ's music box was damaged, and he was busy repairing it. My phone beeped, and I took it out from my pocket to see a message from Nisha. 

"Kabir, baahar aaja... Haath me bohot saamaan hai," she said in the message. I walked out, but I smelt something suspicious as I heard some chuckles. Familiar ones. Very familiar ones. "Kabir," Nisha called me, as she walked towards me, her hands folded back, and empty. Kaali daal confirmed. I heard the rustling of leaves, and looked at the source through the corner of my eyes. I was prepared very well for these kinds of situations. I had a colour packet hidden in my pocket. I let in, my hand, into my pocket, and grabbed some of the colour from the open packet. Her smile widened as, the distance between us lessened. I winked at her, as I fastened my speed, and jumped, taking her in my embrace, and coloured her whole face, her smile turned into chuckles, as she managed applying the colour on my face too. Then the expected happened, as I twirled with her, in my embrace, coloured, and a two buckets full of coloured water was thrown at us. And the unexpected too, as suddenly, syncing in with the situation, my favourite song played on the speakers, as the music box was finally repaired,

Hum toh udd gaye jab tum jhuke,
Tab se tum nazar mein aa ruke,
Hum toh ho gaye zaman,
Dheere dheere maala maal,
Ab toh hona hai wohi jo banaye jahan,
Hum toh ho gaye zaman,
Hum toh udd gaye, udd gaye, udd gaye. 
Listen to this amazing song here : https://youtu.be/v2-9rIL_f4w 

Our faces brightened with smiles. I felt a ticklish sensation within me, as I saw into those dove shaped innocent, but mischievous eyes. I loved this feeling, this feeling of love, that I had only felt with her. I was deeply in love with her. The pink colour on her face, had become the best colour for me in this world, suddenly. She felt incomplete to me, that I rubbed my cheek against her cheek, applying the blue as well. Suddenly, the world seemed black and white to me, and only she, looked like a colour to me, a bright colour, my favourite colour. I was so lost in her, that I didn't notice, what was in the background. We were lost in a magical world of ours, when this dream got broken, and we came back to the original world, as we heard people giggling and laughing at us, and as usual, someone "Ahem-Ahem-ing" for sure! "Happy day, my brightest colour!" I said, with utmost love, as she was still, within my embrace. "Happy first holi, husband!" She said. "A thousand more to come!" I said, pecking her, softly on her forehead. And another bucket of water came pouring on us, and this time, from the terrace, and there stood, my craziest friend, and the smallest, and the sweetest member of the Gangwal house, Bunty. Completely wet by now, we looked up, in disbelief, as everyone present there laughed at us. "Ye last tha, ABHI KELIE," Rithvik shouted. He came back. 

"Arre, should we go back? We have come all the way from Mumbai to get ignored like this?" Kirti said, as the cousins backed her. Everyone was here, her grand, joint family, and my little, sweet family. They were love. Our favourite people on this earth. We took the blessings from our elders as it was our very first holi, and, hugs for the members of our age group, and the younger ones. I felt so emotional seeing my mother and my brother after so many days. No matter, how older I grow, I would always feel like a kid in their embrace. They are the ones, who made me, what I am today. 

Edited by -DrunkenMonk- - 6 years ago
Klaustrophillic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
To, my brightest colour, My Nisha. 

We had a small conversation, and had some light snacks, before our colleagues arrived. I tried finding moments with wifey and stealing a few kisses from her, but unsuccessful. She wouldn't just move away from our family, she was so happy seeing them, and even my friend, who was supposed to be my best friend, was roaming around Nisha, wagging his tail, and helping her with the chores. Kutta. No one even bothered talking to me, as I was left alone, welcoming the guests, and entertaining them, like I was some bloody Sunday award show. And finally arrived, the two chewing gums, that I dreaded - Diya and Karan. Karan wasn't bad, it was only that, I was jealous of the closeness between him and Nisha. He was a nice guy, he takes care of Nisha very well, but yeah, just a bit too much attracted to her. Diya was actually, a person to be frightened of- Boss's brother's daughter, influential, chewing gum, attitude. Let it be, what am I even talking about.

The surroundings were filled up with the most amazing songs ever, that would make one willing to dance through them. I raised my thumb towards the DJ, praising him of his good work, and he smiled. Nisha served the beverages to the guests, and I helped her too, and seeing Nisha, the other interns joined in too. I adored her, as she smiled, looking at those colours, all around. She looked back at me, and smiled, as she found me adoring her, and suddenly, she was attacked with colours, from her cousins and her intern friends. I roamed around, feeling the enchantingness in the music, and never breaking my eye contact with her. 

Different colours, mixed with the air around us, gave us this feeling of colourful love. The most adorable person, that I looked at, was the one whose love I craved for, I wanted to fill her in my arms right now, and never let her go. I wanted to squeeze that little petitite waist, and pull her into a kiss. I wanted to make her feel the most precious, by loving her, to such an extent, that she would loose herself, in our endless, magical love. I wanted to kiss that smile, with mine. I wanted to colour her life away with the most brightest colours. I never realised, that I was being coloured, with so many colours, so many hands, as I absent mindedly walked to her, and taking the brightest red Gulaal in my both hands, and coloured her off, with the colour of my love, as she stared into my love filled eyes, and no one looked at us. I let her colour me, again with the brightest red. I smiled, as our faces no more recognisable. I held her hand and pulled her midst to the crowd. I pulled her closer, and she dug her face into my chest, and we danced to the most wonderful tune ever. We were so lost, when my brother patted my back, as he recognised me in the crowd, and forced a glass full of bhang into my mouth before I could even protest, and the same was done to Nisha. "This is necessary for you to enjoy this Holi!" My brother, my friend, and her cousins said, as they slowly disappeared into the crowd again. The elders were settled properly somewhere in this huge farmhouse, and the young generation was lost in this crowd, dancing to the tunes,  somewhere. 

Aisi ajnabi thi aapse,
Ki hum se na kabhi koi aa phasi,
Hum toh ho gaye zaman,
Hum toh ho gaye zaman,
Hum toh udd gaye,  udd gaye,  udd gaye

We never realised that it was bhang, until it started making us high. The songs no more affected us, as we were lost in our own music. We were close, too close. Our bodies felt the warmth in each other. My breath going stronger and heavier against her hair. My eyes never breaking the contact with her eyes. My hands moving on her waist. The control could be lost, any moment. She stared at my lips, with a well known hunger. I held her hand, and lead her into the nearest empty room. We were no more in our senses. We could only feel the love and the need. I pinned her to the nearest wall, as we breathed harder, and harder, in anticipation. 

She hissed as I grabbed her waist and flung her a little above her level, making her stand on her toes, and her toes on my feet, as I tried matching her level with mine. She giggled, as she found that hunger in my eyes. I smiled, as she brushed her smile against mine. She kept pecking my lips again and again, as I kept smiling, due to the effect of the marijuana playing within me. She chuckled as I nuzzled my nose on her neck, and also, placing trails of kisses across her neck. 

Hum toh hai samaye,
Hum toh hai zameen,
Hum se na kabhi,
Hum toh hai samaye,
Hum toh hai zameen,
Hum se na kabhi,
Hum toh ho gaye zaman,
Hum se na kabhi,
Hum toh ho gaye zaman
Hum se na kabhi,
Udd gaye,  udd gaye,  udd gaye.

I stood stunned as she escaped my arms and ran around the room, with me chasing her around. We stood on the opposite sides of the bed, chuckling. I was in anticipation, while she tested my patience. I climbed the bed, and pulled her up in a fraction of seconds, such that she directly collided into my arms. Our breaths hitched. Our breaths were again heavier and faster due to the chase. I pulled her body against mine, as we fell on our knees, on the bed. She took no time to attack my lips, and kissed me hungrily. "What are you doing to me, why am I losing my control?" she said between the kiss. "Just don't stop, just go on with it, let's not waste this moment," I said, as I pulled her into an even hungrier kiss. 

We wanted more and more of each other. What we were doing wasn't enough. I got rid of her clothes, which came in between, and even mine weren't an exception. We removed every hurdle between us, slowly, patiently, to reach this stage. She covered us in a rug, as we fell back onto the bed, and rolled over each other, kissing monstrously. We broke, in need of oxygen. And I moved all over her body, placing kisses, and sucking the marks that I've given her before, almost every night since we proposed. 

Udd gaye,  udd gaye,  udd gaye.

I entered her, carefully, not wild at all, only love, and no hindrances even this time. I kissed her forehead as she smiled at me, loving what I was doing to her. "I love you the most," she said, as a lone tear escaped her eyes. "I love you too, how lucky I am that I got you," I said, leaning my forehead against her forehead. Exhausted, I fell beside her, and kissed her shoulder. "I have grown used to you, now, I have become so dependant on you, that, if you ever leave me, I won't be able to survive," She said, as she rolled over me, and placed her head on my chest. "Same pinch!" I said, like a kid, as she chuckled. we slowly closed our eyes,  to feel this satisfying moment. Like that. It was the most consciously made, unconscious love. 

Edited by -DrunkenMonk- - 6 years ago
Niyati_T thumbnail
Aww how cute, and ahem hot... now that's a NiBirlicious Holi 😳