Mai Tumhe Chodke Nahi Jaana Chahti Akhilesh...

InkandFire thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
*cough* *cough* Looks like someone is umm unsure about what they feel. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Jeez they are really starting to care for one another deeply and I looove it.

Whether that's Akhilesh going all out to pacify Ira or Ira abandoning her chance to get a scholarship to America. They clearly care for each other if not love at the moment. Can I just mention how cute it was when Ira touched Akhilesh's feet. Chanchal bahu vibesss. ๐Ÿ˜† Evidently Bhavik is an AkhIra shipper too ๐Ÿ˜‰

Today's episode was great as usual but I can't wait for Monday's now seeing the precap. โค๏ธ

Btw, it looks like Ira's finger measurement technique didn't actually work out... ๐Ÿ˜†Edited by InkandFire - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Epi was nice.AkIra scenes as usual lovely  .AkhIlesh was worried kyunki usne Iraji ka dil dukha diya...koi nahi phir unki narazgi dur karne bhi toh gaya Ira ka diya kurta pehnke  ๐Ÿ˜† tight kurta.I think this is the best feet touching scene I've ever seen.Yeah Bhavik too is AkhIra shipper ...he didnt get angry,confused or uncomfertable seeing Ira touch Akhi's feet ..he gave Chanchal bahu & Akash's example  ๐Ÿคฃ Thank God it was Bhavik who saw them not Ira ke pappa.

Precap - โ˜บ๏ธ Cant wait for mon epi. Akhilesh "Humara rishta kya hai ?" 
aqua.m7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
im backkk !!
caught up on all last weeks epis. yaar these two r tooo cute!
I loved how akhilesh didnt doubt ira and beat up that idiot karan, if u ask me he needed another 100 punches and slaps! ๐Ÿ˜ก

ira and akku huggg!!! awww ๐Ÿ˜ณ sooo cute!
ira wearing his shirt lol and asking his size ๐Ÿคฃ hilarious!!!! then she tried measuring his shoulders

loving the precap omg!!!!
Bonai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Truly Friday's episode was as usual a very nice one. Ira feet touching scene superb and no mantra in the background & camera round and round ... fresh air.. Yes they care about each other a lot ... Ira ne Cotton kurta lia with exact measurement and after wash it has to shrink, it proves that she is still not expert in ghar ka kam & tricks.  It would have been great if while giving Pushpa the sari she touched her feet too for the big day. I very much like the sincerity shown on Ira's face (closeup shot) while feet touching.
 And Bhavik is the compounder of Doctor Irawati ๐Ÿ˜†... If anyday Ira writes (love) letter to Akhilesh, Akku will need Bhavik bhaiya ...

Current track - Friends & friends. Now it seems Akhilesh will push Ira away ... Ira ji ke babuji ko bachan die rahi ke Ira ji ko u najar se dekhenge bhi nahi ... So Akku may ask Ira to leave the house so that she can fulfill her dream of becoming a successful doctor. 
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Ira ka chitiyon se aksharon wale likhaiwala love letter to dear Akku sounds hillarious๐Ÿคฃ
Bonai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Ira ka chitiyon se aksharon wale likhaiwala love letter to dear Akku sounds hillarious๐Ÿคฃ

Not chitiyon se ... Its kire makore se likhai/akshar ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† pakka docterni hai bhai ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bonai

Not chitiyon se ... Its kire makore se likhai/akshar ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† pakka docterni hai bhai ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿคฃ Kiro makore.I only remember the "pakki dactarni hai" part clearly ๐Ÿ˜† 
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Btwn no matter how angry I am at Siddhi -Bhoomi but their small fights make me laugh.. it looks cute !!! their fight for dress ...๐Ÿคฃ like kids.
InkandFire thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bonai

Not chitiyon se ... Its kire makore se likhai/akshar๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†pakka docterni hai bhai ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

That was the funniest. I was like that's so true ... ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by InkandFire - 6 years ago