Discussion: For forum activity - Page 5

Posted: 5 years ago

Friendship is between two people...and for friendship to prosper and flourish...the most important thing is trust and belief that your friend is there with you always...no matter what😃

But if we haven't met someone in person...we know only that much what we present through our words...as expressions and all are invisible there... and for that sometime the time falls short and sometimes one person leaves while the other is left waiting without an answer... all this leads to creeping up of doubts and fear in ones heart and mind😳... which might be baseless for the other person😛

If this friendship is the only precious possesion for one... the fears associated with its loss are all the more...but more important than those fears...as all of you said... if one needs space and distance...its the duty of the other to give them that and be ready to face it... as friends dwell in the hearts...be it together or away... the prayers...the good wishes ...are always there in the hearts😃

People who find true friends and people to love them and care for them are lucky...be it in person or through social media...but not everyone is that lucky...so i'm really happy to know that you all are blessed with such beautiful relations😃

Bless you all and may you all stay happy and blessed throughout your life😃

Imagehttp://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/658/658714qfxnkem984.pmg

ImageImage

ImageImagehttp://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/658/658714qfxnkem984.pmg

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImagehttp://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/658/658714qfxnkem984.pmg

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

We get together to celebrate the birthday of Parth Samthaan who is currently winning our hearts with his portrayal as Anurag Basu in Kasauti Zindagii Kay 2. He is also known for his role in MTV’s Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan as Manik Malhotra. 

Born on 11 March 1991 in Mumbai, he did his schooling from New Era High School in Panchgani. He completed his Graduation Degree in Architecture from L.S.Raheja School of Architecture. After completing his studies, he did acting course from Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Institute situated in Mumbai.  He has a huge female fan following who are crazy for his acting chops and killer looks. 

ImageImage

ImageImage

Aamir Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Tom Hanks are his favorite Actors while Kajol and Parineeti Chopra are her Favorite Actresses. His Favorite song is Humdard from movie ‘Ek Villain’. He is a big foodie and enjoys almost everything while he enjoys traveling, singing and taking selfies. Red, Black, and White are his Favorite Colors. 

Parth was the lead singer of a band called ‘The Fab Five’ in his college days. He was the runner-up in Pantaloons Fresh Face Model Hunt in the year 2012 and In his modelling career, he appeared in advertisements for brands such as Close-up and Coca-Cola.

The hot actor commenced his career as a model and became the first runner-up in Pantaloons Sparkling Fresh Face 2012. In 2012 itself, he debuted on television  with Life OK show Savdhaan India. After this, he worked in 2013's Marathi film "Pradosh" as Parth Laghate.  

He has worked in Tv ad commercials of Coca-cola, Close-up and more. He has also been seen on MTV India's Webbed, Bindaas , Yeh Hai Aashiqui and Pyar Tune Kya Kiya to name a few. 

ImageImage

ImageImage

He got his first lead role in Best Friends Forever? which aired on Channel V. He also appeared on MTV India's Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan. Apart from acting, Parth has also hosted " Ultimate Fitness Freak". 

In 2016, he paved his way into Bollywood and worked in the movie "Googly Ho Gayi". However the film did not see the light of the day and has been cancelled. 

ImageImage

ImageImage

He also acted in the season 3 of of " Kaisi Yeh Yaarian" opposite Niti Taylor in 2018.

In 2018, Parth bagged the role of Anurag Basu in Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 and in 2019, he was seen in Alt Balaji show " Kehne Ko Humsafar Hain".

braveheartdoc

I am in awe of the way you portray the character of Anurag. This is the first time I saw your performance as an actor but you definitely gained a fan in me with your brilliance. 

On your birthday i just want to wish the best for you and may you find success at every step in your career.

Happy birthday once againsmiley41smiley40

ImageImage

Grace 

It was during the Bajaj track, the first time Parth the actor got me mesmerised and have goosebumps watching his acting. His scene in Bajaj Mansion will be my all time favorite as that is one reason I continued watching that track, inspite of all the negative vibes it gave. The way Parth gives his 100% into his character, whether it be a small scene or big scene, individual scene or group scene, monologues or dialogues. I have to say Parth belongs to that breed of actors to whom acting is not a profession; rather it is a passion for him. The way he competes with himself everyday to bring the best out of him is marvelous. If at all the new Anurag turns to be an impostor and Parth manages to portray that grey character well, then I have to say that it will open new doors for him. 

Today, as he is celebrating his birthday, I wish him more & more success and hope that he will reach greater heights soon, bringing lots of happiness to his Mom, which is another reason I like Parth, the Mama's boy. smiley36

??HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARTH ??

ImageImage

Hari

I am not good in anything.

But I can wish him

"Happy birthday!!  May he have rocking year ahead

ImageImage

Jyotix

Happy birthday Parth smiley41smiley40Stay blessed & happy alwayssmiley4

Have a fabulous celebration smiley40

ImageImage

Madhura

Happy Birthday Parth.

You are awesome as Anurag and are enriching the role, by playing different shades. 

May God bless you with your dreams, and may you continue reaching new heights in the industry and entertaining your fans.

ImageImage

Moniloveanupre

Happy Birthday Parth Samthaansmiley40

May you keep rising in your careersmiley42

ImageImage

Paricarocks

Happy happy birthday parthuuuuu😘😘😘😘

Lots of love happiness success and may all your dreams come true...

I always say the same thing to all... But this is special for you.. Dont know am i your fan or nooo still... But i love you as anurag to the moon .... You are fabulous actor and you are very very dashinggggg ... I dont know what to say more than this....

From the day i saw your first glimpse on meri bechainiyon ko chaein mil jaye tera chehra jab nazar aaye huwa hai mera bhiiii

Lots of love and lots of happiness in your lifestore box... Tum hamesha kush rahe and pls dnt cry onscreennnnn tum mujhe rulake rakhthe hooo... Onscreen jitna roya jaina uss se infinity se bhi zyada tujhe kushiyan miley...😘😘😘😘😘😘

ImageImage

Pallawi1803

I am your big fan since Kaisi yeh yaariyan days. A very very Happy birthday to you May God bless you. I love the way you bring out the character of Anuragsmiley32

Image result for happy birthday animated images

ImageImage

Priya185

Happy birthday Parth. I love your acting. You make kzk2 worth watching. I look forward to another year of you entertaining us. Meeting  in UK is something I will cherish. Thanks for taking time out for your admirers and giving back to us. I love your chemistry with Erica😃

Love Priya

ImageImage

Rahuldravidfan

Hii parth.. am a big fan of you after seeing you in kzk2.. smiley1love to see your brilliant portrayal of Anurag..smiley27 the small nuances...smiley10And the way you portray emotions through your eyes.. its a treat to watch.. smiley42smiley27

Here's wishing you a very happyyyyy birthday....smiley40smiley41smiley1

All I want to say for us AnuPreians,  Anurag  is the one I can identify with and will always be special .. smiley42smiley42

As an actor ... I am happy to see you doing both positive and negative role... smiley10smiley10And doing complete justice to it.. smiley9

All the very best ...And always be happy...smiley1

ImageImage

Reel_real

Happy Birthday Parth!! May you keep climbing the success ladder every day and your life be always filled with happiness...‌

You breathe life to the character of Anurag Basu, you emote his feelings and emotions so well. It is impossible to imagine anyone else as Anurag apart from you. ‌

Your recent grey stint, was amazing, you portrayed the grey so well. It shows what a brilliant actor you are and can portray different type of characters so flawlessly..‌once again Happy Birthday, may all your wishes be fulfilled.

ImageImage

Sutapasima

ImageImageImage

Wishing you many many happy returns of the day Parth Samthaan, a heart-throb of millions. May you get wonderful shows and movies and keep entertaining until ripe old like Amitabh Bachhan Sir. may you be blessed  with happiness and good health always.

Permission: Koeli_Appy

Layout and Management: Manisha (braveheartdoc)

Verse: Sutapasima

Write up: Manisha (braveheartdoc)

Tags: Leenaa

Career information: Pallawi (pallawi1803)

Creations: Madhura, Akashi (Reel_real), Sam (MsChanadlerBong) and Leenaa

VM: Memad and Rahuldravidfan

Special thanks to Pari (Paricarocks for your constant support)🤗🤗

Thanks to everyone who sent their precious birthday wishes for our favourite Parth Samthaan🤗

ImageImage

Edited by braveheartdoc - 4 years ago
Today's topic of discussion...
Children who are brought up in nuclear family and others who are brought up in joint family... does this have a bearing on the way they understand and perceive relationships when they grow up?

Please share your views on this 😊
Originally posted by braveheartdoc

@bold...You are right dear...we need to support our friends...no matter what...and for that even if we need to stay away from them...we need to accept it... as its about their peace of mind and their space😊

Its not always for their peace.. its for your own peace as well... 
Like.. if someone tells that they dont wanna meet me n will be logging out when i am around.. i will give them all the liberty to carry on n move on in their life.. for they need peace of mind that may be i am not let them having it... 😊
The space... I really dont believe in getting it... but yes.. i do prefer to give space to all those who wanna have it .while going away from me... 😃

i believe in Let Live n Live... not live n let live... 

Today's topic of discussion...
Children who are brought up in nuclear family and others who are brought up in joint family... does this have a bearing on the way they understand and perceive relationships when they grow up?

Please share your views on this 😊
good topic... ⭐️👏

It depends on what culture they follow.. what norms n values they are getting from their elders... ! Nuclear or joint,,, the way they are brought up matters.. !

God bless.. 
Originally posted by bawaswift

Its not always for their peace.. its for your own peace as well... 
Like.. if someone tells that they dont wanna meet me n will be logging out when i am around.. i will give them all the liberty to carry on n move on in their life.. for they need peace of mind that may be i am not let them having it... 😊
The space... I really dont believe in getting it... but yes.. i do prefer to give space to all those who wanna have it .while going away from me... 😃

i believe in Let Live n Live... not live n let live... 

That's true Bhaiya but that only if you feel they're at peace without you... what war they're going through... it is known to them only.. 😳
When the few minutes with you mean the most important for that person... but for your sake that person might be fighting a battle 
Edited by braveheartdoc - 5 years ago

Friendship is between two people...and for friendship to prosper and flourish...the most important thing is trust and belief that your friend is there with you always...no matter what😃

But if we haven't met someone in person...we know only that much what we present through our words...as expressions and all are invisible there... and for that sometime the time falls short and sometimes one person leaves while the other is left waiting without an answer... all this leads to creeping up of doubts and fear in ones heart and mind😳... which might be baseless for the other person😛

If this friendship is the only precious possesion for one... the fears associated with its loss are all the more...but more important than those fears...as all of you said... if one needs space and distance...its the duty of the other to give them that and be ready to face it... as friends dwell in the hearts...be it together or away... the prayers...the good wishes ...are always there in the hearts😃

People who find true friends and people to love them and care for them are lucky...be it in person or through social media...but not everyone is that lucky...so i'm really happy to know that you all are blessed with such beautiful relations😃

Bless you all and may you all stay happy and blessed throughout your life😃

@ bold.. 

If fears come in one's friendship... then its not the trust anymore... cos doubts take over .. n in that situation.,. its really hard to carry on with those so called friends,, 
Its better to leave those doubtful friends.. n move on for your own peace of mind... 

Edited by bawaswift - 5 years ago

That's true Bhaiya but that only if you feel they're at peace without you... what war they're going through... it is known to them only.. 😳
When the few minutes with you mean the most important for that person... but for your sake that person might be fighting a battle 
If you are fighting a battle.. then leave that person immediately.. cos that person dont care for you... 
simply leave n make good more friends in the positive atmosphere... 😃
Good Lord!
me done for today... haha,,, see if i log out now.. you will be searching for me n like as you have said... you will be fighting a battle yourself that i will come back to reply or not... 😆
so telling you in anticipation,,, that i am logging off... 

😆
Edited by braveheartdoc - 5 years ago