RIP Saheel - Page 2

Posted: 6 years ago
I was terribly disappointed in the ending! They spent the entire week showing Satya-Susheel...the mithaai scene when he skipped Soumya and fed her! And the punching bag scene when he explained to her so lovingly, in his arms, that he has no bad intentions towards Soumya. I was so convinced that our Satya is totally in love with Susheel...but I guess not.
It was fine to show Satya being confused about Soumya since she is trying so hard to seduce him...and I thought Soumya will be the one who pushes him down and puts him in a compromising position...

All Satya did was to convince me that he is truly the cheap and disgusting person Susheel was imagining the other day.
Also, I think this entire scene has ruined Satya's character for me so badly I won't believe it even he realises he loves Susheel and runs back to her. What the heck!! Basically if Susheel didn't enter at the right moment, he would have continued his disgusting actions forward...really upset! :(
Poor Susheel! She had so much trust in his love...and he broke it in the worst possible manner - with her brother's wife-to-be!

Why is this show being so mean to her? Satya already broke her heart once with his stupid bet...he spent such an emotional scene confessing his love for her...I thought now maybe he is just confused about his feelings and what to do...guess he isn't confused any more then. 

Susheel should leave him completely and live her life her own way while this cheater lives out his life with his cheater wife.
Originally posted by vita93

Also, I think this entire scene has ruined Satya's character for me so badly I won't believe it even he realises he loves Susheel and runs back to her. What the heck!! Basically if Susheel didn't enter at the right moment, he would have continued his disgusting actions forward...really upset! :(
Poor Susheel! She had so much trust in his love...and he broke it in the worst possible manner - with her brother's wife-to-be!

Why is this show being so mean to her? Satya already broke her heart once with his stupid bet...he spent such an emotional scene confessing his love for her...I thought now maybe he is just confused about his feelings and what to do...guess he isn't confused any more then. 

Susheel should leave him completely and live her life her own way while this cheater lives out his life with his cheater wife.

Absolutely.. they are treating her as a dirt. I hate she keeps on forgiving dadi and satya.. susheel should be strong and independent woman first.
Him thinking of Soumya as he is looking for the basket is enough to show he was not drugged, he wasn't doing it for revenge, he lapsed morally and as such the man is beyond any redemption. I am glad Susheel left with her family.
They showed Soumya saying she needed solitude to do her work' & put on some perfume generously. Maybe they will show that scent foxes Satya & he cannot help being attracted to her. They hv shown such bizzare stuff before - the dadi cat nonsense, the electric shock necklace...
But blooper is why the scent didnt affect Vishu.
Really disappointing.. I can't digest the fact that Sathya gave into the temptation... yes he was affected, unforgivable but could have tolerated that as a veiwer... but didn't expect him to act on it.
And thank you for the precap because I couldn't watch it till the end!
Originally posted by aysha1989

Really disappointing.. I can't digest the fact that Sathya gave into the temptation... yes he was affected, unforgivable but could have tolerated that as a veiwer... but didn't expect him to act on it.

Exactly, I agree!! I think it's quite natural for him to feel confused - when he was putting his face into his hands thinking about Soumya I thought he was feeling guilty about thinking that way abiut his honewaali bhaabi. After he saw her and was too stunned to move, I thought maybe they will show Soumya takes advantage of it and tries to put him into a compromising position..maybe Satya will try to fight against it but he is too late...

In this case, all I can say is that Soumya truly won and Susheel lost. Glad to see Susheel reacted to it and left him...
I am sorry to say something off topic.But my gutter mind imagined Susheel in place of soumya all the time.Just think if it were Su really,how sensual and hot,sizzling the moment would have been.Cv's has messed up with all our emotions and butchered Satya's character badly.
But Stilll and still,

I think it's not what we r seeing.I have watched the whole episode just now.Satya's lines were too cosy and not expected at all.When u experience something extreme unexpected,u should give the situation a another chance to prove it's authenticity.Here i am giving to Satya.His lines,"Jo ho raha hein who accha hein" seemed very dramatic and plotted to me.It could be his plan to expose Soumya or any other in this wide world but real(fingers crossed).

Again if I am proven wrong then Cv's has to pay severly coz I spoke in favour of them.If they r srsly hell bent on making Satya drolled over Soumya,then they r gonna lose the show in seconds.
Lets hope positively
todays episode is really heartbreaking...😭