Yeh Pyaar Nahi Toh Kya Hai

Mar 28th: Sapne woh hote hain jo humein sone nahin dete

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Mostly a build up episode today for the court case drama tomorrow...but I quite liked the Sid-Purva scene today...the way Purva always skips into his room with a "ek joke sunaaun"? ðŸ˜†...very easy, natural relationship b/w brother-sister here...and we see his protective side showing up too when they discuss drugs and he cautions her to stay away from any ppl offering her such things in school. 

Dialogue of the scene or rather the epi though has to be Sid's response to Purva saying, "So jaao...sapne dekho"...lol...and he goes, "Sapne woh nahin hote jo hum sote huye dekhte hain...sapne woh hote hain jo humein sone na dein"...lol duniya bhar ka philosophy gyaan hai is bande ke paas😆

Another sweet touch was Sid taking aashirwaad from Prabhakar in the morning...the  hesitation, the awkwardness was really poignant...Prabhakar also making an effort with even giving him the prasad was a nice touch. 

On the other end, the Reddys remain a mess...lol...KK is in his lala land with no clue what his sons are upto...Anushka determinedly keeps calling Sid "baahar waala"...makes me wonder what her real grudge is...what she considers lack of character in Sid or is it simply her disliking the fact that he can use grey methods to get his way?  Ironically the very man she now seems to consider of low mentality was the one giving morally upright advice to his little sister today about drugs. 

The other duo I love in the show so far are Sid and Sweety JI...lol what hilarious banter in their court scenes every time...Sid chiding Sweety ji for gaining so much weight and Sweety ji wondering about his strategy for winning the Srikanth case. 

Precap has a parellel b/w the KK Press conference and the Sid court room scene...seems like KK may announce Prabhakar as the caretaker of the trust once he hears about the accusations against Srikanth...which might lead to the Reddys hating Prabhakar more than they already do...lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well it's clear that except of KK and anushka no other member of reddy family like prabhakar ...and if prabhakar was announced as the head of trust then anushka brothers ending up doing something bad with prabhakar and eventually instigating sidharth ...I really want  what will anushka going to do in this situation ...and how sidharth and anushka develop from here on...I really like both lead actors they have good chemistry...lets see how this love story going to move further...special mention I want to pin point here is anushka's mother ...I think she and K k are not that understanding husband and wife unlike sidharth parents ...she want her sons to come out from their fathers shadow...what a mean lady she is ...I hardly saw any mother daughter scene btw anushka and her mother...she seems like anushka step mother more then her real mother.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tunasnah

Well it's clear that except of KK and anushka no other member of reddy family like prabhakar ...and if prabhakar was announced as the head of trust then anushka brothers ending up doing something bad with prabhakar and eventually instigating sidharth ...I really want  what will anushka going to do in this situation ...and how sidharth and anushka develop from here on...I really like both lead actors they have good chemistry...lets see how this love story going to move further...special mention I want to pin point here is anushka's mother ...I think she and K k are not that understanding husband and wife unlike sidharth parents ...she want her sons to come out from their fathers shadow...what a mean lady she is ...I hardly saw any mother daughter scene btw anushka and her mother...she seems like anushka step mother more then her real mother.

Anushka seems to blindly trust her family and totally mistrusts Sid at this point...so not sure if she will stick up for Prabhakar...she's seen her family put down Prabhakar many times already and she doesn't say anything.  Let's see if a crisis situation changes things...it does seem like some harm will befall Prabhakar sooner or later the way Kartik and all are constantly plotting against him. 

LOL Anushka's mom does seem a bit detached from her but she's her real mother only...Kartik mentioned that him and Anushka are twins so they have to have come the same mother. 

They are essentially high society snobs who resent the influence an "employee" has  over the head of the family, simple. 
dilse99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really loved that line by Sid today! In fact, most of Siddhant's dialogues have been quite nice so far. Namit's dialogue delivery is impressive, especially the way he carefully speaks his lines and puts an emphasis on enunciation.

In yesterday's episode, I found Palak's expressions to be a bit flat, but I liked her a little more today. At this point, she seems to be better at emoting through her eyes.

Siddhant's scene with his parents was heartfelt, as most of their scenes have been. His family is so relatable, and their scenes give off such a quiet, understated, and soothing feeling - hope this continues.

Looking forward to the courtroom drama tomorrow.   ðŸ˜Š
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: dilse99

Really loved that line by Sid today! In fact, most of Siddhant's dialogues have been quite nice so far. Namit's dialogue delivery is impressive, especially the way he carefully speaks his lines and puts an emphasis on enunciation.

In yesterday's episode, I found Palak's expressions to be a bit flat, but I liked her a little more today. At this point, she seems to be better at emoting through her eyes.

Siddhant's scene with his parents was heartfelt, as most of their scenes have been. His family is so relatable, and their scenes give off such a quiet, understated, and soothing feeling - hope this continues.

Looking forward to the courtroom drama tomorrow.   ðŸ˜Š

More than her expressions, I find Palak's voice too heavy in many scenes...it jars quite a bit...she's better when she manages to put in a softer tone and I'd suggest that she work on that more deliberately...cuz her voice lacks smoothness and jars with the overall sophisticated vibe of her character...she actually emotes quite well with her eyes otherwise and was good in her emotional breakdown too...nowadays she doesn't have much else to do other than give judgy looks to Sid...lol

She's a very pretty girl otherwise and a decent actress but there's scope for improvement here for sure. 

Agree about Namit's voice and enunciation...he does justice to the really nice dialogues he's getting. 
Edited by AreYaar - 6 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice episode. The sinhas's morning scene got to be my most fav of the night . So much poignancy in that small moment aashirwaad  wala and prabhakar  stopping  sid to take prasad. 
I actually only look forward to sinhas  side. Not Warming upto reddy's family as much and find myself forwarding them esp the bhabhi and mommy too irritating and blehh  thry both are.

What really got my attention on that side was samar(don't know his name here yet) partnering up with goel  and team.  Interesting.  Wanna see where this goes 

Anushka anda her Anna scene was good. Refreshing to see such normal bhai  behan bond. She advised him she respects him he loves her too but it is so normal and realistic not ott  like other shows where either pravachan  or overprotective touchy feely siblings. It is same for purva and sid too. Sid showed his protective streak but it came very naturally and no big scene was made out of it so thumbs up for that. 

I also find anuskha  very one dimensional and boring she honestly puts me to sleep  and am not able to understand what she actually wants  and The Issue With Sid As Clearly. Yeah They Have Had A Big Ego Clash Going By Fb But Then What I Wanna Know More Caz Aise Judgemental Looks And Dialogues Are Not Making Much Sense To Me Without  Knowing The ConteTX Much. Or They Should've Shown The Big Fight Or Whatever Happened  To Make It Easier TO Relate To This Kichao .  Just My Opinion.  So As Of Now Am Not Really Into The Couple As Romantic PaiRING And Appreciating The Individual Characters And Their Individual Arcs Esp Sid And The 2 Dads. Hilarious To Me How Kk Is So OBLIVIOUSS to all that is happening in his family  and he tries to go with we are perfect image hashanah

sweety And Sid  Are So Cute And DefAnately A ShiP .  Sweety Was Adorbs With His Mere Kandhon  Pe Case Ka Bhoj Hai  And What Are We Going To Do Now. Liked Sid's Response That If We Won't Take Risk Then How Can We Acheive Something . I Am Liking Hisnapproach Esp That He Is Confident But Not Over Confident . That Even In His Ajooba  Plans And Tricks Thier Is This Risk Involved ANd Unoredictabolity Like That Khattar And Date Aage Bhadhane  Wala Plan . So Yeah I Like That . He Is So An Arrogant AsS

Looking Forward To Kal Ka PC Drama And Case Let's See What Happens

AreYaar thumbnail
@Fary: LOL his name is Kartik in this show...and yes, him teaming up with Goel seems to indicate he will likely use more shady tactics to undercut Prabhakar soon. 

Re: Anushka...I would have to disagree a bit there...I don't find her a one-dimensional character...she seems to be a girl who keeps a lot within herself...she clearly was deeply hurt by whatever happened b/w her and Sid and it has shaped her overall personality since then...she's got this hard yet fragile air to her now...she tries very hard to project an aura of walled off self-confidence but the moment Sid's name is mentioned or he shows up in front of her, her eyes instantly soften with emotion before she brings down the shutters again...she berates herself for any brief moment of weakness and determinedly keeps repeating that no one will be able to hurt her again. 

There's been many scenes which show the multi-faceted nature of her interactions with Sid along with her conflicted feelings about him...she tries to avoid him most of the time but is clearly deeply affected when in his presence...that brief moment when she's in his house and he just opens the door of his room expecting her to walk in...and she does indulge him after all even as she gives him a look while walking in...lol the entire bit before that when he's walking her up the stairs also showed an Anushka with her heart in her eyes as she watched him from behind...so it's a case of strong undercurrents and conflicting emotions that I find interesting to watch b/w these two...cuz it's the same for Sid...he also tries to cloak his feelings for her behind cocky indifference but invariably his eyes also instantly soften when they see her or hear her name. 
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
well.i loved yesterday's episode😳.Everytime when sid uses the word hum that makes feel awww😳.
He is so dashing ,humble and a ambitious guy who only wants some praise from his father's mouth.
Prabhakar's and sid's scene was really good when sid took blessing of his father and then his father gave him prasad ðŸ˜³.

Coming to Reddy's, i think that shrikant is a dumb person where as kartik is a wolf. They don't get importance from their father ,that's the reason they hate prabhakar.
I hope that news of that deal doesn't come true and kartik gets his reward that is his defeat for putting down Prabhakar. And i hope KK makes Prabhakar the head of the trust if sid doesn't prove shrikant innocent ðŸ˜ƒ.

Lastly, i am not like anushka that much until i don't find the reason of her doing this kind of behaviour with sid.

bohemia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Although there was practically no interaction between Sid and Anushka, an extremely watchable episode. The father-son scene was sweet. Interesting contrast between the parents. KK is in a kind of bubble while his sons cannot wait to get out of his shadow... egged on by their mother. In contrast, Prabhakar is nudging his fledgling so to speak, to take flight on his own. And supported by his wife on it. 

The dialog of the day has to be 'Sapne woh hote hain jo humein sone nahin dete'. It appears that the episodes have a 'theme' to them... drugs, the price of success. 

Sweety ji is such a sweetheart. Love the banter between the two.

So KK will find out about the court case. Shrikant was dumb enough to think the news would never some out, leave alone reach his father's ears? It does appear Prabhakar would be announced the caretaker. I found Anushka rubbing in the "baahar waala' thing too abrupt. Is she trying to justify her stand that Sid not competent enough to join the Reddy Corp.? Or is there something more deeper... she is a lawyer too, right?
Edited by .bohemian. - 6 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanika_11

well.i loved yesterday's episode😳.Everytime when sid uses the word hum that makes feel awww😳.

He is so dashing ,humble and a ambitious guy who only wants some praise from his father's mouth.
Prabhakar's and sid's scene was really good when sid took blessing of his father and then his father gave him prasad ðŸ˜³.

Coming to Reddy's, i think that shrikant is a dumb person where as kartik is a wolf. They don't get importance from their father ,that's the reason they hate prabhakar.
I hope that news of that deal doesn't come true and kartik gets his reward that is his defeat for putting down Prabhakar. And i hope KK makes Prabhakar the head of the trust if sid doesn't prove shrikant innocent ðŸ˜ƒ.

Lastly, i am not like anushka that much until i don't find the reason of her doing this kind of behaviour with sid.

LOL I like how he says "Hum" too...that Bihari dialect really suits him. 

Kartik is definitely more clever than Srikant but Srikant unwittingly creates a mess even when he tries to act oversmart.