Want this Padma Chapter close

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Seriously this show is stretching this Padma track so long I really want this to end and start on a new topic and rwmremem guys this show is only about the 5 bahus and how thwh tackle any situation and I know this Padma won't last for long ๐Ÿ˜ก

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Now she got a son also. 
This track was annoying to begin with. The same thing happening every time is never funny. The track was a Holi track. 

What I am hating the most is Kunti's helplessness. The neighbours invites themselves to bless her sixth DIL and she accepts it. I felt so bad when one of them asked Panjari to arrange for chai nashta.
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: dey.bh

Now she got a son also. 

This track was annoying to begin with. The same thing happening every time is never funny. The track was a Holi track. 

What I am hating the most is Kunti's helplessness. The neighbours invites themselves to bless her sixth DIL and she accepts it. I felt so bad when one of them asked Panjari to arrange for chai nashta.

Yes and I don't know why are the bahus are behaving so helpless and can't do anything
I really want this Padma chapter cloded she is so annoying when she knows she isn't accepted by the family then just leave does she not have self respect
dey.bh thumbnail
If they really want to get rid of this Padma then they should start their investigation from Itawa where this marriage was solemnised. Marriage might have happened but its still not valid because the man was drunk and the woman wasn't. She knew she was marrying someone under the influence of Bhang.Marriages in temple has to be registered for validity which I assume hasnt happened.Another thing here is if Padma is an orphan and Kanhaiya's family wasnt around, who video recorded everything? Video recording doesn't come for free.

Kanhaiya  in fact should file a case against her and the Pandit who solemnised the marriage. But then I guess it's the eternal problem of every sitcoms these days. Without showing  people getting into real trouble and somehow surviving the crisis a track cannot progress.I understand its a comedy but since such things are happening in the real world  such tracks should end quickly to retain the positivity of a sitcom.
india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dey.bh

If they really want to get rid of this Padma then they should start their investigation from Itawa where this marriage was solemnised. Marriage might have happened but its still not valid because the man was drunk and the woman wasn't. She knew she was marrying someone under the influence of Bhang.Marriages in temple has to be registered for validity which I assume hasnt happened.Another thing here is if Padma is an orphan and Kanhaiya's family wasnt around, who video recorded everything? Video recording doesn't come for free.

Kanhaiya  in fact should file a case against her and the Pandit who solemnised the marriage. But then I guess it's the eternal problem of every sitcoms these days. Without showing  people getting into real trouble and somehow surviving the crisis a track cannot progress.I understand its a comedy but since such things are happening in the real world  such tracks should end quickly to retain the positivity of a sitcom.

In serial power of attorney,divorce,instant shadis happen in a jiffy-oh also instant consummation and instant pregnancy also-๐Ÿ˜†-how else can we explain if even she and kanhaiya had a thing aone night-she became preggs so fast-i will send all my patients to her to get preggs!!!!
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why cant they get a paternity test for little Gopal as soon as possible? That will settle everything. If Gopal is really Kanhaiya's son he will have some financial and other parenting responsibility, which he can meet without needing to live with Padma. If he is not Kanhaiya's son, then there is every liklihood that Padma is lying about the marriage too.
dey.bh thumbnail
Can anyone tell what happened today? I am not watching it anymore. Can tolerate Padma desperate attempts to get noticed. And her Gazb giraye hai dialogue is no longer funny.
@ Aimf Legally they can do a lot about it. Its just that sitcoms these days have very poor script writing. They love exaggerating things. This is why sitcoms should not run six days a week. This how should run twice a week.
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@dey ITA with you!

Today was more of the same. The child is very cute and therefore everyone including Daadi (kunti) is conflicted about loving him. It was shown that the child is very affectionate and is a big hugger. No one is heartless enough not to melt and love him when he is there, but later they regret their action and decide to be strict with him, but without success. . Young Gopal has many mannerisms of the father including sleeping a certain way and eating the same things in the same way. Either the child has been told to mimic Kanhaiya in all that he does, or something fishy is going on. We have to endure this for a few more episodes it looks like.
Edited by aimf - 6 years ago
dey.bh thumbnail
Originally posted by: aimf

@dey ITA with you!

Today was more of the same. The child is very cute and therefore everyone including Daadi (kunti) is conflicted about loving him. It was shown that the child is very affectionate and is a big hugger. No one is heartless enough not to melt and love him when he is there, but later they regret their action and decide to be strict with him, but without success. . Young Gopal has many mannerisms of the father including sleeping a certain way and eating the same things in the same way. Either the child has been told to mimic Kanhaiya in all that he does, or something fishy is going on. We have to endure this for a few more episodes it looks like.

Thanks for the update. 
Another week of gazab girana.๐Ÿ˜†
india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So damm silly-Ghar mein ek nahin 5 -5 bahu-atleast one uses her pea brain which they otherwise overuse and finds out this padma's reality sab accha hota!!!also how anyone just allows anyone in their house with one idiot saying yes shadi happened-that satyaprakash guy-and some video/photo proof of wedding!Ghazab gira rahe hai script writers๐Ÿ˜†