CONFUSSIONS.... ADIRANT TS PART 2 UPDATED

AMIKA14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
HELLO EVERYONE.THIS IS A TS BASED ON MY CRAZY IDEA OF WHAT HAPPENS IF UNDERCOVER HUSBAND AND WIFE ADIRANT COME ACROSS VIKRANTS MOTHER WHO HAS NO CLUE ABOUT HER SONS MISSION.HOPE YOU LIKE IT.😊 Edited by AMIKA14 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AMIKA14 thumbnail
CONFUSSIONS PART1
*NEAR THE TREE*
"KAAKI AAP THIK TOH HAI?"ASKED A VERY CONCERNED ADITI HOLDING THE ELDERLY WOMEN WHO HAD ALMOST FAINTED A WHILE AGO.
"HAAN BETA WOH SUBAH SE KUCH KHAYA NAHI ISLIYE TABHYAT KARAAB HO GAYI."REPLIED THE WOMEN WITH A MOTHERLY AFFECTIONATE SMILE.
ADITI FELT AN INSTANT CONNECTION WITH THE WOMEN AND WITHOUT THINKING TWICE INVITED HER TO THE HOUSE SHE WAS LIVING FOR HAVING SOME FOOD AND REST.
"KAAKI AAP MERE SAATH CHALIYE.AAPKO KHANE AUR REST KI ZAROORAT HAI."
"KOI BAAT NAHI BETA...MAIN THIK HOON."REPLIED THE WOMEN NOT WANTING TO BOTHER THE YOUNG WOMEN.
"KAAKI MEIN KUCH NAHI SUNUGI CHALIYE."SAID ADITI WITH A LITTLE ORDER BUT WHAT SHE DID NOT KNOW WAS THAT HER KAAKI  WANTED NOTHING MORE THAN A DAUGHTER IN LAW WHO WOULD TAKE CARE OF HER  FAMILY AND ESPECIALLY HER SON WITH THE SAME ORDER NATURE."THIK HAI BETA."

*ON THE WAY TO HOME*
"WAISE AAJI MEINE AAPKO PHELE KABHI YAHAAN NAHI DEKHA?"THE ASP INSIDE HER WAS CONSTANTLY AWAKE EVEN THOUGH THE FACT THAT SHE UNKNOWINGLY FELT VERY SAFE WITH THE WOMEN.
"HAAN MEIN ISS GAON KI NAHI HOON..MAIN TOH YAHAN SIRF POOJA KARNE AAYI THI."
"POOJA??"
"HAAN POOJA...IS PED KE BARE MEIN BAHUT SUNA HAI ISLIYE POOJA KARNE AA GAYI KI BHAGWAN MERE NALAYAK KE DIMAAG MEIN THODA AKAL BHAR DE."
(SOMEWHERE FAR FROM THE TREE.IN THE HOUSE.VIKRANT-"MUJHE AISA KYUN LAGA KI KOI MERI TAREEF KAR RAHA HAI??")
THE WAY THE WOMEN ADDRESSED HER SON AS NALAYAK LEFT ADITI IN A FIT OF GIGGLES.
"NALAYAK??KAAKI KAHIN AAP PADHAYI KI TOH BAAT NAHI KAR RAHIN."
"PADHAI NAHI BETA...PADHAI MEIN TOH BAHUT ACHA HAI...EK BADA AFSAR HAIN.MEIN USSE NALAYAK ISLIYE BULA RAHI HOON KYUNKI WOH MERI CHATI SI ECHA POORI NAHI KAR RAHA."THIS LEFT ADITI A BIT SURPRISED AND CURIOUS TO KNOW HER KAAKIS WISH.
"TOH KYA ECHA HAI AAPKI KAAKI?"
"KUCH NAHI BETA CHOTI SE HAI.MERI UMAR KI ORTON KE TOH 1 YA 2 POTA POTI GHAR MEIN UCHAL KUD KARTE REHTE HAIN.MERE ECHA SIRF ITNI HAIN KI WOH MERE LIYE EK PYAARI SI BAHU LAYE AUR MUJHE 3 YA 4 POTA POTI KHELNE KOODNE KE LIYE DEIN DE...BAS.REPLIED THE WOMEN WITH POUTY FACE WHICH AGAIN LEFT ADITI IN A FIT OF GIGGLES.ADITI CONFESSED TO HERSELF THAT SHE WAS TERRIBLY ENJOYING HER KAAKIS COMPANY.
ON THE OTHER HAND THE WOMEN TOO WAS ENJOYING THE YOUNG LADYS COMPANY.HOW SHE WISHED SHE HAD A DAIGHTER IN LAW WITH WHOM SHE CAN CHAT DAY AND NIGHT AND COMPLAIN ABOUT HER SON...
HER SON WHOSE FAVOURITE DIALOGUE WAS VIKRANT SINGHAL SINGLE HI THIK HAI.NALAYAK.
(AGAIN FAR FROM THEM.IN THE HOUSE.VIKRANT-"MUJHE PHIRSE AISA KYUN LAG RAHA HAIN JAISE KOI MERI TARREEF KAR RAHA HAI?")
"WAISE BETA TUMHARA NAAM KYA HAI?"
"ADITI HAI KAAKI."
"KITNA PYAARA NAAM HAI..UTNI PYARI SURAT AUR USSE BHI PYAARI SEERAT."THE WOMEN WAS LOVING ADITIS COOL AND UNDERSTANDING NATURE..S.SSSO VERY DIFFERENT FROM HER SON.SHE KNEW WANTED A  WOMEN LIKE HER WHO  COULD BARE WITH  HER SON BUT SHE WAS NOT BLIND TO SEE THE MANGALSUTRA ON HER NECK.HOW SHE WISHED ADITI WAS SINGLE.
"WAISE BETA TUM JIS BHI GHAR KI BAHU HOGI...WOH SAAS BAHUT KISMATWALI HOGI."
ADITI WAS LEFT STUNNED.SHE FELT GUILTY ABOUT HIDING HER REAL IDENTITY."NAHI KAAKI AAP JISKI BHI SAAS HOGI WOH BAHUT KISMATWALI HOGI."LISTENING THIS HER KAAKI HUGGED HER WHICH BROUGHT A SENSE OF WARMTH IN ADITI AND THE WOMENS HEART.HOW ADITI WISHED SHE HAD A MOM LIKE HER."ARREY KAAKI GHAR AA GAYA.AAIYE."

*IN THE HOUSE*
"BETA TUMHARE HAATH MEIN TOH ANNAPURNA KA VAS HAI.KAFI SWADISHT HAI YEH KHANA."
"DHANYAVAD KAAKI"
"ADITI!!"CAME A FAMILIAR MALE VOICE WHICH WAS INSTANTLY RECOGNIZED BY BOTH THE WOMEN.
"BETA YE KISKI AWAAZ THI?""MERE PAATI KI KAAKI."
*ENTRY OF VIKRANT WITH KRISHNAS FATHER*
"PAATI KI!?!?"
THE HOUSE WAS A ZONE FILLED WITH CONFUSSION.ADITI WAS CONFUSED WHY HER KAAKI WAS SHOCKED  AND WHY
HER ACP SAABS JAW WAS TOUCHING THE GROUND.
VIKRANT HAD NO CLUE WHAT HIS MOTHER WAS DOING HERE WITH ADITI.
VIKRANTS MOTHER WAS SHOCKED TO SEE THAT HER SON WAS ALREADY MARRIED.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Edited by AMIKA14 - 6 years ago
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
beautiful idea!
nice start
but avoid capital letters
write in sentence form
Also add OS/TS/SS in title so that readers can know its OS/TS/SS 
and it should be maaji aur aunty or kaaki !
aaji means grand mother! how come aditi call vikrant's mother as grandmother?

Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 6 years ago
AMIKA14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

beautiful idea!
nice start
but avoid capital letters
write in sentence form
Also add OS/TS/SS in title so that readers can know its OS/TS/SS 
and it should be maaji aur aunty or kaaki !
aaji means grand mother! how come aditi call vikrant's mother as grandmother?

Thank you!😊 I actually misunderstood aaji as maasi.Sorry!I WILL EDIT IT.SINCERELY THANK YOU.I would definitely avoid capital letters for the next part 
loveinshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Great start amika! waiting for next part ðŸ˜ƒ bohot funny honewala hai ye mamla..😆
bengali271 thumbnail
Its so interesting & funny amika .looking forward eagerly to get its next part updated
Babygirl287 thumbnail
Very nice start Ambika and my favorite Vikrant ka baar baar "mujhe aisa kyu lag raha hai ki koi meri tareef kar raha hai"😆. Continue soon. Edited by Babygirl287 - 6 years ago
AMIKA14 thumbnail
CONFUSSIONS PART 2
I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE CREDIT TO LOVENSHI FOR THE KIDS NAME.IT WAS HER IDEA.I HOPE YOU DONT MIND LOVENSHI.SORRY IF I HURT YOU.
*In the confussion zone*
"Kaaki aap thik toh hain?"asked a concerned Aditi again.
"Hey bhagwan mujhe chakar aa rahe hain."Said Vikrants mother who felt the land slip under her toes.
"Kaaki!! Chaliye baith jaiye."
"Nahi beta pehele yeh batao ki kya yeh tumhara pati hai?"
"Haan Kaaki yeh mere pati hai Vikrant Singhal."
"Vikrant Singhal tumhare pati hain."saying this the women looked accusingly towards Vikrant who was shaking his head in a big NO.
"Arrey beta tum aise kyun apna sir ghuma rahe ho."asked Krishnas father to which Aditi turned around to look at Vikrant.
"Nahi kuch nahi woh gale mein dard tha isliye."replied Vikrant after finding that he was in the spotlight.
"Acha...Waise Veine aap yahan ki nahi hai...phir yahan."asked Krishnas father to the women.
"Mein yahan pooja ke liye aayi thi."replied the women.This didnt go well with Vikrant as he didnt like his mother believing in all this sort of things.
"Aap bhi pooja ke liye aaye hain...Aditi aur Vikrant bhi pooja ke liye hi yahan aaye the.Kai saal ho gaye inka baccha nahi hua na isliye."
"Kai saal ho gaye inke shaadi ko!!"saying this the women again looked at Vikrant accusingly who was again shaking his head in a big NO.
"Arrey beta tum phirse aapna sir aise kyun ghuma rahe ho?"asked Krishna father to which Aditi again turned around to look at Vikrant.She felt something was fishy in this scene.
"Kuch nahi...woh gale mein dard hai isiliye."replied Vikrant who was just wishing that the Earth eat him up or the sea drown him.He never in his life felt this helpless.
"Kaaki woh hamara baacha nahi hua isliye hum bhi pooja karne aaye the."said Aditi after a long akward pause in the room.
Listening the pain in Aditis voice for a child,Vikrants mother came to her calculation mode and started thinking...I was in love at first sight with Aditis beauty and nature.I felt an instant connection with her and wished tk god that I have a bahu like her.Now that I know that this Nalayak had hidden the truth from me and was denying marriage because he was already married to Aditi and that I have a bahu.Its better I forgive them and accept this marriage.(Vikrant in his mind-"Aise waqt mein bhi mujhe aisa kyun lav raha hai ki koi meri tareef kar raha hai??)
"Kaaki aap thik toh hain?"asked Aditi was her Kaaki didnt reply her.
"Kaaki nahi beta...maa bulao."replied the women which left Adirant stunned.
(Vikrant in his mind-"Meine kya kaha tha pehele ki main helpless situation mein hoon.Well...Vikrant Singhal tu ab hain deathly helpless situation.Maa ne toh Aditi ko aapni bahu maan liya.")
"Beta yeh lo mera kangan...ise pehen lo."(Vikrant in his mind-"Kangan!!!!tu toh gaya Vikrant.")
"Kaaki yeh aapko kya hogaya??""Kaaki nahi beta maa bulao aur mujhe kuch nahi hua...tumne mujhe duniya ki sabse badi khushi de hain aur bache ki chinta tum mat karo mujhe wishvas hai jald hi iss duniya mein bache ki khilkari sunayi denge."saying this the women forcibly put the kangan in Aditis hand which sealed the deal and left Adirant shocked.
"Kaaki...maa yeh to bahut mehenga hai.Mein ise nahi le sakti."Aditi was completely confused yet happy to have a mother.
"Beta aise maana nahi karte...Vaise meine toh tumhare bachon ka bhi naam sochliya hai.Ladka hua toh Adirant aur ladki hui toh Viditi.Arrey mujhe chalna chahiye bahut kam baki hai.Apna dhyan rakna tum."This left both Vikrant and Aditi baffled.Aditi was feeling terribly guilty and happy at the same time while our ACP saabs mind went blank after listening the planned names of their future children.He as well qished he was dead and not in this helpless situation.

*Near the door*
"Beta apna dyan rakhna...mein chalti hoon."saying this Vikrants mother looked at Vikrant accusingly for the last time to which Vikrant was again shaking his head in a big NO.
"Beta tum abhi apna sir aise kyun ghuma rahe ho...yeh lo balm laga do gale ka dard thik ho jayega."(Vikrant in his mind-"Balm nahi zeher de do koi.")
"Maa aap bhi apna dhyan rakhiye..Aur apki icha poori ho."
"Meri icha toh puri ho gayi Aditi...ab bas tumhari icha poori ho.Chalti hoon."
Aditi and Vikrants mother hugged for the last time and then Vikrants mother left.
Aditi-"mujhe aaj maa milgayi."
Vikrants mother in mind-"Nalayak itni badi baat mujhse chupayi..ghar aane do ise."
(Vikrant in his mind-"Itna sab ho gaya phir bhi mujhe aisa kyun lag raha hai ki koi meri tareef kar raha hai.??aagh!!"
Thanks for the comments hope you all like this part also.
Edited by AMIKA14 - 6 years ago
Shristhi19 thumbnail
It's superbbb .
Maa ka kangan aur baccho ke naam ultimate the. 
It was so amazingly written. 
Vikrant is afraid of his mother and now, he is gone for sure. 
Pls post soon ðŸ˜Š
AMIKA14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shristhi19

It's superbbb .

Maa ka kangan aur baccho ke naam ultimate the. 
It was so amazingly written. 
Vikrant is afraid of his mother and now, he is gone for sure. 
Pls post soon ðŸ˜Š

Thank you😊I am glad you liked.Sorry Shrishthi but  this was the last post.😔