Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Chap 4: 
As I promised Maine Na Chapter 5 padha, Na teaser padha and ab yahan aake patha chal u updated chapter 6 tooo😲  Mammaaa Its really torture to CONTROL urself nt to read update when u knw it wll be ROMANTIC as U ended Chapter 4 in a such a gud note🤪 😭 Still ur Saru kept her promise

Before commenting on update Sabse pehle Lemme THANK U For Dedicating this chapter for Me "One of The Saranya's Mentioned is of course Me"😆 Love U Mammmaaa❤️ And A Sorry for such a Super late comment and mujhe jaan ke bura laga ki u waited for my comment befr updating🤔So Sorry and reason u know nah...!!!!!😳 U knw I dnt like to give aiwyi comments and I need some peace to write ache comments dil se isliye waqt lag gaya😛So yeahh ab aur nahi pakavungi😆

So What a Wonderful Update it was Mammaaa 👏 Mujhe yeh update itna pyaara laga ki I want to write a nice comment😃

Mamma Aapko patha hai LOVE is a wonderful feeling...😳usmein alag alag rang hotha hai Love has shades of pagalpanti, intensity, passion, purity and innocence😳 And We all know NiBir ka love is a combo of all these Their Pagalapanti made them married to each other nt once bt twice😆and they fell for each other slowly and finally they are understanding the feelings and finally U made them confess in the most PURE AND INNOCENT WAY👏 THAT'S THE BEAUTY❤️ 

Aapko patha hai mujhe Kabir ka voh simple yet PURE confession itna pyaara laga itna pyaara laga ki kya batavu😳 The way he said "Nisha U can take time" n he knws "yeh jaldi ho raha hai n she can reject him" and he said "he loves her and thatz nt her problem" matlab I was in total AwwwKoi aisa banta aaj milega kya😒 koi mujhse kabhi aisa purpose kar lega toh main toh kab ki wahi aww karke blush karke bait jaathi...!!!!!!☺️ His words has so much PURITY AND INNOCENCE and jab PYAAR mein yeh donom cheese aa jaatha hai nah toh LOVE BECOMES DIVINE...❤️ I BELIEVE SO👍🏼

And I really loved How Nishu took her time and usne jaldi reply nahi kia bass time lekar socha apne dil ki aawaz suni and I really liked her gesture of saying YES TO HIM Again SO PURE AND INNOCENT WAY OF CONFESSING 

And The Twirl of happiness😳 & KISS OF PROMISE☺️  Awww😳

And The Perfect End to a Perfect Chap - Her resting in his chest feeling secured and will only be having dreams and nt nightmares...!!!!!!🤗 AWWW DIL LE LO MAMMMAAA❤️ I wish We cud have this scene exactly like this onscreen...!!!!!! Khushi ke aasu hai😭

THANK U FOR WRITING SUCH A BEAUTIFUL CHAPTER...!!!!!!!👍🏼  👏AND I M DOUBLE HAPPY ITS DEDICATED TO ME TOO

Mammaaa Now runs to read chapter 5 and teaser and Chapter 6 aur raha nahi jaayegaaa🤣

PS" Viraj can rest pls😵
Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

Chap 4:

As I promised Maine Na Chapter 5 padha, Na teaser padha and ab yahan aake patha chal u updated chapter 6 tooo😲 Mammaaa Its really torture to CONTROL urself nt to read update when u knw it wll be ROMANTIC as U ended Chapter 4 in a such a gud note🤪😭Still ur Saru kept her promise

Before commenting on update Sabse pehle Lemme THANK U For Dedicating this chapter for Me "One of The Saranya's Mentioned is of course Me"😆Love U Mammmaaa❤️And A Sorry for such a Super late comment and mujhe jaan ke bura laga ki u waited for my comment befr updating🤔So Sorry and reason u know nah...!!!!!😳U knw I dnt like to give aiwyi comments and I need some peace to write ache comments dil se isliye waqt lag gaya😛So yeahh ab aur nahi pakavungi😆

So What a Wonderful Update it was Mammaaa👏Mujhe yeh update itna pyaara laga ki I want to write a nice comment😃

Mamma Aapko patha hai LOVE is a wonderful feeling...😳usmein alag alag rang hotha hai Love has shades of pagalpanti, intensity, passion, purity and innocence😳And We all know NiBir ka love is a combo of all theseTheir Pagalapanti made them married to each other nt once bt twice😆and they fell for each other slowly and finally they are understanding the feelings and finally U made them confess in the most PURE AND INNOCENT WAY👏THAT'S THE BEAUTY❤️

Aapko patha hai mujhe Kabir ka voh simple yet PURE confession itna pyaara laga itna pyaara laga ki kya batavu😳The way he said "Nisha U can take time" n he knws "yeh jaldi ho raha hai n she can reject him" and he said "he loves her and thatz nt her problem" matlabI was in total AwwwKoi aisa banta aaj milega kya😒 koi mujhse kabhi aisa purpose kar lega toh main toh kab ki wahi aww karke blush karke bait jaathi...!!!!!!☺️His words has so much PURITY AND INNOCENCE and jab PYAAR mein yeh donom cheese aa jaatha hai nah toh LOVE BECOMES DIVINE...❤️ I BELIEVE SO👍🏼

And I really loved How Nishu took her time and usne jaldi reply nahi kia bass time lekar socha apne dil ki aawaz suni and I really liked her gesture of saying YES TO HIM Again SO PURE AND INNOCENT WAY OF CONFESSING

And The Twirl of happiness😳 & KISS OF PROMISE☺️ Awww😳

And The Perfect End to a Perfect Chap - Her resting in his chest feeling secured and will only be having dreams and nt nightmares...!!!!!!🤗AWWW DIL LE LO MAMMMAAA❤️I wish We cud have this scene exactly like this onscreen...!!!!!!Khushi ke aasu hai😭

THANK U FOR WRITING SUCH A BEAUTIFUL CHAPTER...!!!!!!!👍🏼👏AND I M DOUBLE HAPPY ITS DEDICATED TO ME TOO

Mammaaa Now runs to read chapter 5 and teaser and Chapter 6 aur raha nahi jaayegaaa🤣

PS" Viraj can rest pls😵

Saru 🤗
Yes I know your reasons and i am okay you take your time because yours comments are worth the wait 😉
I know NIBir is a different definition of love and that's why we love them
Main bhi aise ladke ka wait kar rahi hun issliye aisi Stories bhi likh rahi hun 🥱
Jaldi jaldi read karo abh 🤣
SaruSenan thumbnail
Chap 5😆
Mammmaaa Yeh cheating hai🤣 GM activate and Ab Normal ho jaavo aisak warning kon detha hai mammaaa🤣

But I really ROFL ed a lot reading this chapter🤣 🤣 

NiBir k comments and Viraj ke expressions🤣

And Kitchen romance toh☺️ Mujhe maloom tha K harkath ki shuruwath Kabir hi karega n he didnt disappoint me😆

PDA ka itna acha definition👏 😆

Cousins aa rahe hai sooo😉 Masti bhi double hi honge😛 Looking forward to read😉

Waise Teaser maine padh lia I knw chap is up still wanna enjoy Teaser and baap ree it was...☺️ ☺️

Running to read chapter 6 aap mujhse marathon karwaa hi lo aaj🤣
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niyati_T

Saru 🤗
Yes I know your reasons and i am okay you take your time because yours comments are worth the wait 😉
I know NIBir is a different definition of love and that's why we love them
Main bhi aise ladke ka wait kar rahi hun issliye aisi Stories bhi likh rahi hun 🥱
Jaldi jaldi read karo abh 🤣

Hawww mamma u were stalking me😲 itna betaab thi mere comments padhne ke liye😆

Aisa ladka kabhi milenge kya😒
rishita91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice part
Waiting for next part
SaruSenan thumbnail
Chapter 6😳
Ailaaa😲 Kabir Nishu ko shock dene wala tha aur Nishu ne Kabir ko shock dia aur donom ne milke Mujhe itna badaa shock de diaaa🤣 Donom teasing each other, hayeee☺️

Talking abt Cousins and NiBir part, I really loved How u incorporated NiBir shaadi moments and Kabir expressing his love for her Again here dat Purity, and sincere feels that reflect in NiBir's eyes for eachother dat made NiBir to get lost in eachother's eyes Hayeee Awwiee moment😳 Kabir ne jis tarah se Apne love life ko defend kia na kitna pyaara tha... 👍🏼Nishu ki jagah koi bhi ladki hoti bassrohi padti...😭Even mereko toh dil mein bahut kuch ho raha thaKoi kabhi bhi aisa ladka bolegaa kabhi toh...??

NiBir are Pyaar...!!!!❤️

And Last scene and dilogue Toh...☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️

Waiting for next update...😆 aaj hi de diyo... I wud like to do one more comment🤣
Black_Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Niyati_T

Damn , I have been waiting for your comments Lady! 🥱
The fact that we all craved this quick confession in the show is what made me write an instant and straight confession 😆
Iss update se hi PDA has become Pyaar ka Daily Ailaan 🤣
Even I was surprised that I actually am writing on NIBir after sooo long 🤣

Were you really? I feel special😳😆
Haha, yeah.. We were tortured before they finally confessed😕

I like this new full form. I don't appreciate PDA. Ab karungi. Kabir beta, keep doing PDA😆

Haha, laut ke buddhu ghar ko aae 🤣
Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Choti update hai but kaam chala lo because I have exams from tomorrow which means that I can disappear again for a while and I didn't want to leave you guys wanting for more 😛 😳
So enjoy reading 😉

Part 7

Nisha stood near the window adoring the moon as she waited for her dear husband to come back home. Kabir had gone to the market an hour ago because he had to get a few things. Nisha blushed heavily as she recalled his words and that kiss that happened after her cousins left. She felt him before she saw him. Kabir smirked at her and started talking off his Denim jacket as he took slow steps towards Nisha, she too walked to him. Finally when there were just a step away from the other, Kabir pulled Nisha by her waist and placed his lips on hers, he sucked her lips and let his tongue explore her mouth while Nisha fisted her hand in his hair and grabbed him closer to her. Kabir broke the kiss and looked into her eyes. He could see that desire and felt that heat between them!

" So ready to be mine? In all senses? Kabir

" I think I loose my senses around you Kabir! Nisha exclaimed and that was a fact, her head felt clouded with Desire for Kabir. Her heart used to beat just for him and she could sense him whenever he was near, she didn't have to look up to confirm that it was him. She knew that she had fallen for him!

Without breaking the eye contact Kabir picked her up in bridal style and laid her on the bed with him on top of her. He continued to look in her eyes as he slowly undid each button of her tunic shirt. Finally reaching the last button, he bent and kissed her swollen lips once again.

He could feel Nisha shiver beneath him and he understood her fear too, he tried to pour all his love and care and desire for her in that one kiss. Nisha knew that her body and heart had surrendered to Kabir, she just had to control her overwhelming emotions.

" I won't hurt you Nisha, I promise! Kabir answered her unasked question and at the same time tried to calm her fear. Nisha nodded and tried to stop her inner turmoil. She placed her hands on Kabir's shoulder and bought him closer to her. She started placing kisses on his face, his eyes, his nose, his cheeks and finally she captured his lips. With every kiss she planted on his face, it was becoming difficult for Kabir to keep his Desire in control.

He pulled back from Nisha and took of his T-shirt in one go, he grabbed Nisha's hand and made her sit on the bed, he gently let her shirt slip off her shoulder, he took her palm in his and intertwined their fingers. He looked in her eyes as he again pushed her on the bed and repeated the same thing that Nisha had done a few minutes ago!

He placed kissed from her head to her neck and from her jaw line to her earlobe. Nisha was loosing her senses because of his sweet torture. She moaned his name and that was Kabir's undoing. Without any further ado he started making love to his wife, his Nisha, who was his, soul and body, to keep and to treasure. They poured all their love for each other in their actions. When they both reached their climax they whispered each others name and kissed once again.

Nisha cried silently as she looked at Kabir who lay besides her smiling from the aftermath of their love making. She felt complete, in his arms, with him in her life. Kabir opened his eyes when he heard her sob, he got worried and immediately asked

" Nisha, kya hua?? Maine tujhe hurt kiya kya??

She nodded negatively and sobbed harder, Kabir pulled her in a hug and asked " Toh phir kya hua??

" Tu Mujhe itna pyaar Kyun karta hai Kabir?? Mujhe darr lagta hai, Tu Mujhe choke chala jayega toh Main kya karungi?? Nisha confesses her fear to him. Kabir sighed, he firstly grabbed his T-shirt from the floor and made Nisha wear it, he pulled his tracks on and sat on the bed along with her and answered her questions

" Pehli baat , Main tujhe kabhi bhi kahin bhi chod ke nahi ja raha.. Dusri baat... Kya Tu Mujhe bata sakti hai ki Tu mujh pe itna trust kaise karti hai?? Nisha said a no and he continued " Exactly, issliye Main bhi nahi bata sakta ki Main tujhe itna pyaar Kyun karta Hun.. Kuch sawal aise hote hain jinka koi jawab nahi hota, I just know that I love you and I will love you till my last breath! He said and rested his forehead with hers. Nisha wrapped her arms around his neck and cried in his embrace! Kabir just hugged her and let her cry because he knew that she had to get all her pain and worry out of her mind, once and for all.

Once Nisha's sobs subsided he broke the hug and wiped the tear marks off her face.

" Tujhe pata hai Nisha, Tune Mujhe ek family Di hai, jo Mujhe itna pyaar karti hai aur jo kabhi mere paas nahi thi, Tu Mujhe ek friend ke tarah samjhti hai aur ek girlfriend ke tarah meri care karti ha, Tu meri biwi ki tarah Mujhse ladti hai, Tune Mujhe meri zindagi di hai, Mujhe jeene ki nai wajah di hai... abh Tu Mujhe bata ki aisi ladki se Main itna pyaar kaise nahi karun?? ...

Nisha looked in his eyes and fresh tears started forming in her eyes, Kabir shook his head and pouted, his cute look made Nisha chuckle. He smiled at her and laid her back on the bed and this time he just wrapped his arm around her waist and spooned her with her back against his chest, as he knew that she must be exhausted after their love making and all this crying. And he was right, within minutes he heard her soft snores.

Nisha woke up as today her face was facing the window and the sun-rays disturbed her sleep. She turned to the other side to cover her face in Kabir's bare chest which made her lips brush against his bare skin, this move sent shivers in her spine and Kabir's as well. She slowly lifted her head and peeked at him. He was still sleeping. She started tracing his jawline with her teeth and kissed his cheek. Kabir tightened his hold around her waist and smirked at her with his eyes still closed

" Hmm.. irada kya hai madam?? He asked in a low husky and sleepy voice. Nisha didn't answer his question and continued kissing him and teasing him.

" Enough he opened his eyes and rolled over bringing Nisha underneath him "Let's wake you up completely he said and without giving Nisha a chance her started to make love to her again! And this time Nisha giggled and moaned as her husband was expressing his love to her!

~~~

Please leave your valuable comments below
😳

Last PartEdited by Niyati_T - 6 years ago
roaiba thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Kya treat diya hai exams se pehle ☺️☺️☺️
I finally understood why you were on such a roll 😆
But this time.. I seriously have nothing to say ☺️  Ab expression dekh ke hi samajh jao 🤪
Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The chapter was damn hot! 
Too romantic❤️