Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SS: Strokes of Serendipity. { Last Part - Page 69 } Updated 19/10/18. - Page 52

redpetals123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Beautiful story lived it a lot,  its written so amazing with all the poetic emotions hatts off you.. Nice work 😊👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The references of the great writers throughout the story was beautiful. Loved it!
Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This thread seems to have come alive again. Thank you to the new readers for your responses. Means a lot!😊
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Finally unresd on pg. 73. Also, liked all the chapters. Sorry for the delay though 😊
Raconteuse thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rasgulla_sp

Finally unresd on pg. 73. Also, liked all the chapters. Sorry for the delay though 😊

Just read your comment. Thank you for the response. Truly touched by it.😊
Raconteuse thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rasgulla_sp

Res

Edited:

What a lovely story!

So well written too!

And you have special seal of approval from a bookworm. Most of the authors and books I was aware of... have read too but aise context ke saath I can't quote  😲

You had me there at the blind date thing.

I also liked the paras where Arnav and Khushi think how the other fits their bill in terms of emotional, mental, educational and physical requirements of a partner.

Yeh itna adjusting Arnav kahan milta hai?

A relationship is all about adjustments aur inke case main toh kuch zyada hi tha, more so because of Khushi's insecurities. And I wondered why. Itni bhali changi toh bandi thi... did something happen in her past to trigger the panic. Am I forgetting something?

In stories I really like to read about meet the parents thing. When Arnav made Khushi meet her uncle, it led to ruthna and manana. But Arnav meeting Khushi's parents... I can only think that if it were my parents, they would have woken up my sister in the middle of the night too 😆

One of the best ArHi stories out there ⭐️

😆 @bold - Nothing major happened. Some people are just born a certain way and have certain traits/characteristics in their nature. She was one of those. She liked to be in control, having her guards always up. So, once he tried to break into those walls, her insecurities came out.
Shamz94 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

OMG loved loved it this was so so beautiful this story has officially given me hopes ♥️♥️♥️🤗

Raconteuse thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Shamz94

OMG loved loved it this was so so beautiful this story has officially given me hopes ♥️♥️♥️🤗

Thank you so much for the response! I'm glad that it has given you hope. :)