What a gripping opener.

SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Super impressed with the pilot of the series, which is a big feat to achieve in itself, subjectively speaking anyway. Pilots, I usually find quite over the top or too mundane. This one however was well paced, gripping and very well structured enough to give an insight into the character's lives. 
Though there were some cliches, the were well placed. Also really liked Zoya and Aditya's first meeting, added comedy into the overall impending feeling of doom that was an underlying theme of the episode. Really hope he writers can manage to keep up with the premise they've set! 
ps: From the materialistic aspect, the high production value really set the tone for the show. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Money_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes it was a gripping opening.
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree.. ...d only negative aspect is,  it has raised my expectations ðŸ˜†
SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjaanichudi

Totally agree.. ...d only negative aspect is,  it has raised my expectations ðŸ˜†

Hahah I know mine too! but I'm trying to tone them down because it's a daily soap so these expectations ususlly come crashing down at some point.
beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My goodness..look whose here ðŸ¤— Now that you have praised the first episode so much, I would have to catch it up ðŸ˜ƒ
SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: beguiling

My goodness..look whose here ðŸ¤— Now that you have praised the first episode so much, I would have to catch it up ðŸ˜ƒ

YES PLS WATCH IT. I NEED TO FANGIRL WITH YOU AND CATCHUP. I'm sorry typing in caps is my only option. ðŸ˜† I missed you. ðŸ˜³
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
baarring the flight scene... i think the whole epi was an absolute treat
SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -vandy-

baarring the flight scene... i think the whole epi was an absolute treat

Hahahah yeah, that scene was so cliched but it's ok maaf kiya, as long as they keep the rest of it up, I zoned out most of that scene staring at Aditya in his uniform. ðŸ˜†
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yepp it sure was a gripping opener!!

Ye toh sirf jhalak thi, picture abhi baaki hai mere dost 😆