Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: smol-bean

I guess you didnt watch S2 Yet , its so cringy !
I hope they bring out the mystery part soon !
Its really about ships now !
I hate how writers forget ships are a part of the show not the show !

i saw till ep 7 and couldn't watch after watching scenes of Betty's strip dance and Betty-Chic convos and Alice saying nothing.

*spoiler*
Edited by Meraki. - 6 years ago
slippedaffairs thumbnail
julie plec directed an episode of riverdale, feb 6/7 one; found any difference ? i havn't seen after mid season break.

interesting :  Thistle House (the home that Cheryl and Penelope Blossom live in now) was the pilot Salvatore Boarding House! backyard was where they shot the cemetry part. 
adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicAddict

Still on epi 1 bro. *the hands on monkey's eyes emoji*
Exams and shit ...
I'll be watching v. v. slowly.

Same i am watching the originals V.v. slowly .
Exams ðŸ˜•
I hope I finish it before S5 starts.
Also why do I get this feeling they are gonna kill the originals atleast 1 or all of them to show the end of vampirism maybe idk.
adoreyou thumbnail

Originally posted by: ErisedWitch45

Seriously I cringe so much when the show uses couple names given by fans. It's sometimes (for me always) a bit corny.

But that kiss was supposed to be meh, I guess. Jug's expression was funny. But I didn't see any chemistry - maybe that's what they wanted -_- 

Ronnie wears a Varchie shirt? LOL. I missed that scene maybe.

Yes they wont go for jeronica now , they just kept it simple also STUPID no logic at all .

Ronnie wears a varchie shirt in the next episode.
I too saw the stills of epi 2x17 
There's some voting thing going on , where maybe veronica is supporting Archie , also Betty is supporting jughead i think I saw a bughead poster too.
Overall its cringey and the show is becoming a joke.

I would have said the same for my favorite ships , this name calling dosent make sense.
adoreyou thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meraki.

julie plec directed an episode of riverdale, feb 6/7 one; found any difference ? i havn't seen after mid season break.

interesting :  Thistle House (the home that Cheryl and Penelope Blossom live in now) was the pilot Salvatore Boarding House! backyard was where they shot the cemetry part. 

No there was no difference the entire season is sh*t honestly. But why did julie Plec direct one episode ? I mean suddenly .

Wow this is new , TVD never really goes away ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰
Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smol-bean

Same i am watching the originals V.v. slowly .
Exams ðŸ˜•
I hope I finish it before S5 starts.
Also why do I get this feeling they are gonna kill the originals atleast 1 or all of them to show the end of vampirism maybe idk.

I don't know. Klaus, Rebekah and Elijah are alive in the end as the trio shot for the last scene in New Orleans and killing Kol again does not make sense at all. Like you killed the guy twice and brought him again, if you don't wanna seem like the fool of the first order, then don't kill him. So I don't really think they will kill anyone. Idk about Freya tho 
Edited by MusicAddict - 6 years ago
sherlockthor thumbnail
I never really watched the originals
And Vampire diaries , I stopped after 6th. (6th itself was so cringy)
Initially i liked Delena pair , then they became too cheesy and boring. 
I liked the Jeremy and Bonnie pair a lot. 
slippedaffairs thumbnail
i think they'll find another cure or maybe it would be an open ending. like when Damon-Elena would die, the cure would be of Caroline and one of the originals and later when they die it would be of other originals. don't know, tbh it's not they are the only Vamps left, they might dag originals to kill the vampires made by their blood and what not. 
Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail

Originally posted by: apoorvaarnav

I never really watched the originals

And Vampire diaries , I stopped after 6th. (6th itself was so cringy)
Initially i liked Delena pair , then they became too cheesy and boring. 
I liked the Jeremy and Bonnie pair a lot. 

I love TO more than TVD.
I would suggest you do watch, if you love the Mikaelsons, but then it also depends on what you expect from a show.
Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meraki.

i think they'll find another cure or maybe it would be an open ending. like when Damon-Elena would die, the cure would be of Caroline and one of the originals and later when they die it would be of other originals. don't know, tbh it's not they are the only Vamps left, they might dag originals to kill the vampires made by their blood and what not. 

They are thousand years old, they can't take the cure or they'll go through worse than what Katherine did, wouldn't they?
I hope it isn't about cure here. There was enough cure stuff in TVD, honestly, I don't want that track in TO.