||Ishq Subhan Allah Help & Suggestions Corner|| - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by -Selcouth-

can someone tell me in brief the storyline of the show?

Show starts with Zara returning from her university with her friend and Kabeer too returning after completing his degree of Maulvi. Zara and Reema get stuck in between riots & Kabeer saves them. Later in train, news about Supreme courts decision about triple divorce is shown. Zara rejoices it while Kabeer asks her "if there was any war going on between women & men"  Both are having different pov. Later on railway station Zara tells him that "Humein uss ladki par taras aata hain jo kal tumhari biwi banegi". Kabeer doesn't say anything.

Kabeer's father Shahbaz wants Kabeer to become Shahar kaazi.

Later edited video of Zara went viral where she is shown expressing her views on triple talaq. Shehbaz has edited this video to defame Irfan Siddiqui. Media asks Irfan if his daughter is against him. Kabeer says that this video is fake. He knows that his father has done all this. In their house he confronts him when Shahbaz says that he should focus only on becoming Shahar Kaazi.
Zara thinks that it is Kabeer who has done this and she comes to his house and confronts Kabeer. Kabeer says that he has not done this. Zara doesn't believe him and accuses him & then Kabeer says that "Humein uss ladke par taras aata hain jo kal tumhara shauhar banega".

Shahbaz goes to Zara's father with rishta of Kabeer & Zara & Irfan (Zara's father) rejects it. Shahbaz was doing this only to insult Irfan and his family and he didn't have any intention of Kabeer & Zara's marriage in real.
Peer Sahab comes and he asks them to do Kabeer & Zara Nikah so their kom doesn't divide in two parts. Zara & Kabeer both are against this and rejects this proposal. They make plans to cancel this wedding. On engagement day Rukhsar slits her wrist and engagement is half done only i.e. Zara made him wear the ring but he didn't. Zara gives her blood to Rukhsar and she says that agar allah ne chaha to Rukhsar ko Kabeer ka saath jaroor milega. Shahbaz makes a deal with Rukhsar that if she lets this marriage happen then the path for Kabeer to become Shahar Kaazi will become easy. She agrees. Later when both families are in Kabeer's house with Peer Sahab, their engagement took place amid family members. Then all marriage functions. Both Zabeer decide that they will say no at the time of their nikah.
At the time of nikah, when asked to Zara if she wants to marry Kabeer she says Qubool hain because she doesn't want to insult her parents & their parvarish. Kabeer too says Qubool hain and Nikah happens. 
Then their is 'Kheer Chatai' rasam and Zara wins. Later pehli rasoi rasam of Zara is there. Zara makes kheer. Rukhsar adds salt in it. Kabeer saw her doing that and changes it. He later confronts Rukhsar. Aisha suggests to Shahbaz that they should send Zabeer on honeymoon. He agrees. On Rukhsar saying he asks Kashan (elder brother of Kabeer), Zeenat and their son to also go with them. Kabeer comes to know that there is something going on between his father and Rukhsar. He confronts him. Shahbaz denies and asks Kabeer to go on honeymoon. Kabeer says he and Zara both will go alone because he doesn't want any saazish like what happened on pehli rasoi day when Rukhsar adds salt in the kheer made by Zara. Shahbaz agrees. Rukhsar has created fake chat account of Zara.

Then Both Zara and Kabeer goes to honeymoon. Rukhsar also reaches Kashmir and no one knows about it except Zeenat. She also stays in same hotel as of Zabeer. She chats with unknown people faking herself as Zara. Siraj chats with her and thinks that he is chatting with Zara. He is obsessed with Zara. Rukhsar tells him about Zabeer forced nikah and that she is not happy with this nikah. 
Siraj kidnaps Zara and asks her to do nikah with him.

I am sorry because you have asked for brief summary and this is not at all brief from any angle  So sorry about that & I hope it was helpful to you<3
& yeah Sorry for any mistakes:))

Originally posted by its-alexandrite

may i get a brief story till now..
thank u
Posted above^^

Hope it helps😳

Originally posted by NarbhiForever..

Hey there!

If you want to download episodes from ZEE5 -
Go here https://9xbuddy.com/sites/zee5  Paste the URL of ZEE5 video in it and it will give options. Download from there<3
Well quality of videos uploaded by ZEE5 is not good. May be 480 something😳

Open your google drive. You can open video or drag it directly from your PC/Laptop. It will take some time in uploading & It's done!

Hope it was useful:)

Feel free to ask if you get stuck anywhere!

Regards

I tried to do it but I can't because ozee is not available in UK.
Originally posted by shining89

I tried to do it but I can't because ozee is not available in UK.

Try apnetv.com
@shining89
There is someone is twitter who has uploaded the episodes of ISA in google drive:) Here is the link-

Credit- Uploader

Hope it helps<3
@narbhiforever:thanks alot for the synopsis🤗🤗that is very detailed and more then enough to understand the concept if the show and I am really grateful to you😊
takecare&regards❤️
Originally posted by -Selcouth-

@narbhiforever:thanks alot for the synopsis🤗🤗that is very detailed and more then enough to understand the concept if the show and I am really grateful to you😊
takecare®ards❤️

Mallu this is my current fav show, obsessed with them and the unique way in which this show is being handled. If you are looking for some quality stuff I recommend you to watch it whenever you have time... 😳 and gif on it too ofc <3 Though these Zee people are such meanies. :(( Couldnt find full epis to download on 1080p HD like HS has... have to gif the little bits that they upload on youtube only. Zaalim duniya 😆