Episode - 17.03.2018 - Page 2

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by bugsbunny12

Yeah im really glad kallari is alive too...he is an adorable character, didnt wanna lose him.
Ohh and her name is lakshmi...ohkk...yeah on one hand she calls her didi and pretends to car e for her, and on the other hand feeds her poison (well, wine is poison to her)

Initially I thought that Lakshmi will use Jhakkala..she will instigate her against Tailap and Mrinal and will create rift between them..I thought she would have a problem with Mrinal since she is the one who controls everything in Manyakhet and since her daughter is getting married to Jhakkala and Tailap's son so she would want them and her daughter to have control over things 

But here she is feeding Jhakkala alcohol that is poison of her right now..What purpose will that solve needs to be seen 

Originally posted by anshvi

Another nice episode! 
Loved what Vandevi told Mrinal - to let go of the past and live in the present..to let go of the emotions..to let go of the revenge as eye for an eye turns the whole world blind..forgiveness is a Godly ability..very hard to forgive someone truly from the heart but once done it gives immense peace 
Mrinal is still living in the past..is haunted by those traumatic memories and that is what drives her to seek revenge 
She needs to learn to let go 

So as expected Mrinal threw the dagger not at PV but at the leopard 😆 she did save PV 
And then PV removed a snake from her shoulder and what he said was very true 
Animals and other creatures still know the rule that they will not harm anyone unless they feel threatened or are attacked.
That is what PV believes in 

To defend and not attack...this is also the rule of nature 

What followed was a very beautiful PriNal moment 

The poem PV had written echoed in Mrinal's thoughts as Gulmohar flowers started raining from the trees 

It was beautiful and a very serene moment  ! 😳

The background music added to It's beauty and made the scene even more heavenly and surreal 😳

Mrinal hugs PV and then when she says that she is not sure what she is feeling but It's not right 
To this PV tells Mrinal that what she is saying she is not feeling that and what she is feeling she needs to accept it 

And this is absolutely true for Mrinal as I think that she has already fallen PV and she is not ready to accept it...deep down PV has deeply affected her but Mrinal is not ready to accept it and still wants to go ahead with her 
She is pushing down her feelings and concentrating on her revenge 

PV takes her to Amrusha 

And I loved Amrusha today 😳  she is a very pure soul...she told PV what she felt..she is a true friend who understands PV so well ! 

PV appologised to her for not reciprocating her feelings even though he knows that she loves him 

Amrusha has all the qualities that can make PV fall in love with her and yet he has fallen for Mrinal..such are the ways of love..we can't choose whom we fall for 

I loved what Mrinal said..she always thought that suppressing one's emotios is a strong thing to do but now she has realised that expressing one's emotions is a very strong thing to do! 

While in Malwa 

Kalari mama gets attacked but thankfully he is still alive 😃

Sindhu and Mahakai are still plotting ! God knows what this time ! 

While in Manyakhet 

I am very curious to know what is Lakshmi's agenda 😕  he gave alcohol to Jhakkala.. why ! What does she want ? I guess we need to wait to find out! 

Jhakkala gets drunk and then we got another intense scene between Tailap and Jhakkala...she blames him that he pretends to be caring and her husband..Tailap asks her if she really thinks that her care is a pretense...she wants him throw Kosha out and asks him to swear on her  that he will do it which Tailap refuses..he says that he can't take a false swear as he can't throw Kosha out! 

Umm..interesting again ! He loves Kosha and let her go while at the same time he wants to fulfil his duty of a husband which he is not able to do fully for obvious reasons...Jhakkala is hurt 

Back to Amrusha's place 

Mrinal and Amrusha have a convo and she asks Mrinal why she accepted PV's love and Mrinal says that she has always suppessed her emotions but now PV's love has made her experience those emotions again

Again a nice PriNal scene but we ended up seeing  that Mrinal's love and concern was a facade and she is using PV to get to Singhdant so that she can kill him 😈

PV was right- Mrinal is feeling something else and doing something else...she needs to accept what she is feeling ..deep down PV has affected her and she might have even fallen for her which I am sure she will realise  slowly as it should be...we can't expect her to change overnight 

but PV is in for a huge heartbreak not only coz of Mrinal but coz of Sindhu as well ! 

Precap- it was scary ! 

The scenes I loved today 

1. PriNal flower rain scene 

2. PriNal snake scene 

3. Amrusha Prithvi Mrjnal scene 

4. Tailap and Jhakkala scene 

😃

Nice Review😉
Bold:- These were my fav scenes as well😳

Mrinal's sudden Sugar-Coatedness & 180 degree change in character was quite hard to digest, but like many pointed, it was quite expected that everything was a facade.😆 I am ardently hoping that Prithvi's not that naive to believe this sudden change in Mrinal, he's just playing along with Mrinal, to finish the hatred burning in her heart😳

Lakshmi is another story, till now it looked like she's supporting Jakkala against Kosha & Mrinal. But now it looks like she has some other agenda in Manyakhet.😲

Amrusha is truly a pure-hearted soul😳 The entire scene between Prithvi, Amrusha and Mrinal was quite heart-touching😳

I have skipped the entire Sindhu & Mahakai scene, get bored of their useless politics😆 But now it looks like I need to watch them, to properly know what exactly happened with Kallari😉😆

So, in short it was quite a good episode👍🏼😃

P.S. It was a Kosha free episode😉😆
Edited by BookAddict - 6 years ago
Originally posted by BookAddict

Nice Review😉
Bold:- These were my fav scenes as well😳

Mrinal's sudden Sugar-Coatedness & 180 degree change in character was quite hard to digest, but like many pointed, it was quite expected that everything was a facade.😆 I am ardently hoping that Prithvi's not that naive to believe this sudden change in Mrinal, he's just playing along with Mrinal, to finish the hatred burning in her heart😳

Lakshmi is another story, till now it looked like she's supporting Jakkala against Kosha & Mrinal. But now it looks like she has some other agenda in Manyakhet.😲

Amrusha is truly a pure-hearted soul😳 The entire scene between Prithvi, Amrusha and Mrinal was quite heart-touching😳

I have skipped the entire Sindhu & Mahakai scene, get bored of their useless politics😆 But now it looks like I need to watch them, to properly know what exactly happened with Kallari😉😆

So, in short it was quite a good episode👍🏼😃

Now even I am hoping that PV is not that naive and has sensed Mrinal's pretense..I think we will find out today 😃

Kalari found out about Mahakai and Sindhu's planning and how they deviced a plan to kill Mrinal and PV 
Kalari goes alone to confront them 😕 not sure why Hulk Mama went alone though 😆
He gets attacked by them and gets captured 
Again not sure why they didn't kill him 😆 but I am glad that mama is alive 😃

Lakshmi's motives are not clear to me as well..Let's wait and watch 

And yes Amrusha is a pure soul 

😃