Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oldveechafan thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello guysss 
I'm ayesha from pakistan nd i really love zoya adi nd i love jab adi zoya ko dekhta hai
mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
only started watching the show last month after uncle google kept putting bepannah voot ads on the sidebar! hahahha... so caught up with the all episodes and ended up on india forums.

so have some Qs even though I have been here a few weeks:
1. in other drama forums, there is a notification/bell feature that tells you when people give you a reaction (there is a lot more reaction buttons in some platforms such as LOL, sad, thanks, awesome etc.) and when people quote you..
2. there is also feature of tagging people by writing @name ... that also shows up as notification in other platforms.
3. there is also a profile page where you can see which posts you reacted to.

does IF not have such features? or do I have to turn something on? and what is slams, scrapbook and testimonial features for? 😕
Edited by mango_pudding1 - 5 years ago
ABDfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi everyone! 
Priya here from Dubai, just graduated from university last week. 
slyther_in thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Im Meghna
From India
Love Jenny the most❤️
Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hello All!
I am Ayushi from India and admiring Harshad Chopda since Kis Desh days, a huge fan. I have been on I-F from a long time but was inactive for quite sometime. 

Feels great to be back and loving AdiYa!! ❤️

Hope to meet some great people here! :)
humsaafarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi everyone, i'm aisha! i'm 21 and i reside in north america. 
i was on IF during MJHT days & IPKKND (season 1) days but once they ended, i got busy and didn't pick up any tellywood shows until now. 
i've been familiar with jen since DMG days but harsh is new for me and i'm loving his superb acting.
i've recently started the show [about a week and a half ago] and i've gotten to episode 118, finally! i'm loving it and i have so many questions omg. 
really loving harsh & jen's chemistry so far even though adi is taking forever to tell zoya aapne dil ki baat! 
anyways, can't wait to get to know you all and talk endlessly for hours about adiya & jenshad [also, i'm a big shipper of arnoor also but we really need more moments of those two!] 
AsadZoya1708 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hello Everyone
I'm Mona.. I'm from Bangalore... 
I started to watch Bepannaah because of Jennifer and Shehzad... 
Now am in Love with AdiYa...
Just Love the show too much... 
Noorie_aina thumbnail
Hi this is noorulain from.pakistan
I was an old member at India forums back in 2007-2010 but left due to some.personal reasons... I am back again because of bepanah.. love the serial
Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
am Leena.live in Saudi Arabia. a gif editor on twitter n am new here using forum ,so gonna learn a lot more here!  .started watching bepannaah because ppl all used to(n still) gossip about how bomb this show is with the lead JenShad n going through their character n living it 
limejuice thumbnail
Hey, I'm Regina, from India.
I love the chemistry between Harshad and Jennifer and the show was amazing👏