Ishq Mein Marjawan

Releasing Tara will cost Arohi a lot

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Arohi is not realising that what blunder she had done by releasing Tara, in party Tara is answering all d questions right then deep will not disclose nikku's location 2 her but I feel now Arohi will not able 2 catch Tara again. Tara may get 2 know about Riddhi's location by which she will kill Riddhi by which deep will be framed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well said Deepika just before I predicted that Tara will kill riddhi & deep will be framed don't know why but framing deep in this murder Tara will also take her revenge because he didn't recognized her through the help of raichand's
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think deep will be framed by deep himself will go 2 jail as per his promise 2 Roma, that he will face problems before Tara as he will think Tara is actually pregnant & now there is no Arohi who can be framed 4 Tara's s done murder.
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Exactly she did blunder of releasing tara but i think so she will again kidnap her..deep will not disclose their location easily..that day he was ready to take her as he was thinking she is arohi..now as tara answered all questions correctly so deep will not take her to nikku