Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Krupy i am finding it hard to accept that sukor will be shown together and in.a happy zone. Can they be that kind to us?
Ruby7 thumbnail
I feel they will adopt a kid. A older one. Maybe they adding kid element to grab kid audience bec new rival show will have a child artist too
binivenugopal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If they are taking leap by next month,then it means they are revamping show within 4 months.
In a way it's good that they are not dragging show and trying to bring fresh feel to story.
If they keep up the suspense element a bit,Udaan has lot of scope to explore even after completing 1k episodes.
And it's one thing of it's sucess  that we always has this question on mind,what is next ?

Krupy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ruby7

Krupy i am finding it hard to accept that sukor will be shown together and in.a happy zone. Can they be that kind to us?

I belive they can Ruby. But it all depends on what shocking twists and turns will happen after it. It's just like every other Sukor scene it will be beautiful, magical and absolutely divine. But then something will happen which will make them one of two s-words: separate or suffer.
sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Omg dear all track analysts just went through you views krupy let them suffer but no separation yaar...
Can't understand what's going to happen . 

binivenugopal thumbnail
The kid part was still confusing.
But if there is a kid that should be Sukor's own child.
It will difficult to shoot with small kid but that will be cute to watch.

We don't know Meera may be ready to play mother because that will be challenging to her on this stage of her career.

One thing I noticed all others be it VJ,Paras,Vikas and Vidhi,all were talking about different variations and shades of their characters.
But for Meera the graph is similar as they can't experiment  much with Chakor.
So may be she will ready to play mother that will be different shade and challenging to her(my guess only). 
Ruby7 thumbnail
Bini playing mother too  a 2 yr leap.old wont be a challange bec kid to small to show anything with. Its more challenging if kid has dialogues and they can show interactions. They can show chakor lookalike track instead. That still will have more scope 
Krupy pearl grey wrote for pratigya i think. There the leads take care of a child and it was shown after a few yr leap. Here maybe something similar
Edited by Ruby7 - 6 years ago
binivenugopal thumbnail
@ruby,
It's just a start with small kid then there will be more leaps with which the kid will grow.

I like to watch small kid that will be cute to watch.

Edited by binivenugopal - 6 years ago
av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sumsukor

Omg dear all track analysts just went through you views krupy let them suffer but no separation yaar...

Can't understand what's going to happen . 

Sumi,mine is same situation
Kabhi positive kabhi negative thoughts about leap
Edited by amrutha131 - 6 years ago
Ruby7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: binivenugopal

@ruby,

It's just a start with small kid then there will be more leaps with which the kid will grow.

but bini to many leaps will spoil the pace. They need to have a good plan and execute it. Sukor will be jumping 7 yrs ahead in less than 5 months