Adi and Jhanvi - reincarnated?

skar1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I haven't watched this show in ages - is there anyone that can explain what is going on?
Adi and Jhanvi were killed by Nisha - that much i remember - why she killed them what Nisha's issue was I never understood... if i recall correctly she wanted to get rid of Adi's family and live separately.. wanted a more modern lifestyle but Adi was more traditional in that sense... Adi and Jhanvi got married (without Nisha being divorced from Adi?) she was sent to jail but then had some accident and pretended to lose her memory or something like that?
either way Nisha killed Adi and Jhanvi... there was a leap and Adi and Jhanvi are reincarnated... could someone explain the story from the leap?

Thank you!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
So much has happened after the leap, still I will try to explain.

Yes Nisha killed Aditya and Jhanvi and there was a big leap. Aditya and Jhanvi were reincarnated as Arjun and Jia, Nisha got married to Samar. Kakima and Chinni (elder daughter) were staying in some other city. Babasa was locked by Nisha because of property (it was revealed later). Jia is a model, she comes to India to find out about the flashbacks she gets about her past life. Arjun lives with his friend and he wants to become rich. Jia very soon remembers everything and meets Kakima and Chinni, and decides to punish Nisha. Arjun still doesn't remember anything, Nisha brings him in his house and asks her to act like Aditya to get property papers signed by Babasa. Jia also tries to make Arjun remember everything. Arjun plays a game with both of them with help of his friend Dr. Priya. Nisha and Samar's relationship is not good and Nisha plans and kills Samar. Nisha and Samar's son Chirag comes then. After that there is so much kidnapping dramas done by Nisha and in this process Babasa and Chinni are killed. Arjun also remembers everything and starts loving Jia. Nisha continues to torture everyone. During on of these torturers, Nisha fells down and everybody thinks that she has died. Kakima wants Arjun and Jia to get married, they could complete only half marriage because someone informs them about Binni ( Aditya's second daughter). She is a model, she has been grown up alone and also have been in a mental asylum. She hates everyone and doesn't care for anyone. Arjun and Jia brings her home forcefully. Later it is revealed that Nisha is alive and Binni is brought by her only. Nisha completely brainwashed Binni thats why Binni is in Nisha's side. Since property was transferred to Binni's name, Nisha and Binni throws everyone out of the house. She allows Arjun to live with them but only after separating with Jia, Arjun had to agree. Then enters a new guy named Dr. Aakash, who saves Binni. Nisha asks him to stay with them. Binni asks Arjun to bring Kakima and Chirag home but she hates Jia( because Nisha has completely brainwashed her about Jhanvi and Jia). It was revealed in yesterday's episode that Aakash is Arjun's younger brother and Arjun wants him to change Binni's mind. Binni allows Jia to stay in the house but she has some plan in her mind. Also everyone asks Nisha to prove that she can be a good mother, bahu etc. That's it.

I hope it's helpful. If you have more queries, feel free to ask.

Thanks.
alpha78 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good job Abhishek. This time called as a true fan. 👏
altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: alpha78

Good job Abhishek. This time called as a true fan. 👏

Thanks...